The Joob-Joob II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Before downloading.
This time there is some hope, later in time, of having a patch to remove the pixels.
I should model Ziggy's speech patterns after you instead of Yoda. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, in time there is hope being.

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Before downloading.
This time there is some hope, later in time, of having a patch to remove the pixels.
I really hope so the as pixelation really spoills a great game. Surely you are aware of this Pixelblink????

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I really hope so the as pixelation really spoills a great game. Surely you are aware of this Pixelblink????
Not for paying customers, it doesn't.
Isn't it only the free version which has it?
I think I know which of those 2 demographics I'd be catering to.

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Of course I'm aware of it.

Consider it a gentle nudge in the "become a patron so I can eat next month" direction.
I fully understand the "nudge" however it appears my finances are in the same shape as your own. I really like your games. C'mon rich Patrons, Help a couple of broke dudes out here by upgrading you status a tier or two...:):):)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I fully understand the "nudge" however it appears my finances are in the same shape as your own. I really like your games.
Then I'm afraid you just have to accept the limitations that situation places you under.
Whether incapable or unwilling to pay, we can still play for free & I am grateful, for that.
C'mon rich Patrons, Help a couple of broke dudes out here by upgrading you status a tier or two...:):):)
That's not going to help you see it without pixelation, I'm afraid.

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Then I'm afraid you just have to accept the limitations that situation places you under.
Whether incapable or unwilling to pay, we can still play for free & I am grateful, for that.

That's not going to help you see it without pixelation, I'm afraid.
Fully agree just wishing and hoping..

Reactions: whichone

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi,can i get a 1.9 save file? Would be great! :)
why 1.9? ep1 2.0 has all prev eps content.

I fully understand the "nudge" however it appears my finances are in the same shape as your own. I really like your games. C'mon rich Patrons, Help a couple of broke dudes out here by upgrading you status a tier or two...:):):)
again it's not big issue (nothing important isn't censored) and at least it isn't extra scenes to supporters.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
That's a great idea!

Just kidding. Thought of it, but I would rather give players a gentle nudge rather than a smack with a 2x4.

Hey, what did you guys think of Viola's vintage training film? Good idea?

Reactions: whichone

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
idea? not bad (didn't watch it besides early secs).

also you got competitor on shortest updates, 1 other game's update was basically over in 1 min (after loading save).

makoitiesto

Mar 18, 2019
why 1.9? ep1 2.0 has all prev eps content.

again it's not big issue (nothing important isn't censored) and at least it isn't extra scenes to supporters.
Because my old saves got deleted,so i wanna continue where i ended,and it was 1.9

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
So try it? You wanna a written invitation?
I had already tried it. That is why I mentioned that the game looks interesting. It has great potential, but I have seen so many games with potential that have been abandoned, that from the outset I don't make any more references beyond whether they are or look interesting.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I had already tried it. That is why I mentioned that the game looks interesting. It has great potential, but I have seen so many games with potential that have been abandoned, that from the outset I don't make any more references beyond whether they are or look interesting.
well abandonment would have happened earlier if it was gonna happen.

arbiter221

Jan 26, 2021
So try it? You wanna a written invitation?
Went ahead and became a patreon supporter and got the uncensored version. Hit a snag, though. In Chapter 2, when I get to the overworld screen after a certain photo session, I can't click on any location. I have this same issue in the censored version uploaded here, as well.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes