The Joob-Joob II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Went ahead and became a patreon supporter and got the uncensored version. Hit a snag, though. In Chapter 2, when I get to the overworld screen after a certain photo session, I can't click on any location. I have this same issue in the censored version uploaded here, as well.
Because that's the end of the content.
There's usually a message to inform you, but it wasn't included this time so you just end up with dead icons.
I had already tried it. That is why I mentioned that the game looks interesting. It has great potential, but I have seen so many games with potential that have been abandoned, that from the outset I don't make any more references beyond whether they are or look interesting.
To be fair, I think that the confusion arises from your word choice.
"That looks interesting" says that you do not know if it is, but it seems as if it should be.
"That is/was interesting" says that you have played it.

Once you have played it, you know if it is interesting.
So it doesn't speculatively "look" interesting.
It (subjectively) factually either is, or it's not. (y)

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I had already tried it. That is why I mentioned that the game looks interesting. It has great potential, but I have seen so many games with potential that have been abandoned, that from the outset I don't make any more references beyond whether they are or look interesting.
You must be either a politician or attorney.
I get it. Wouldn't want one little post to screw up your career 30 years from now. :ROFLMAO:

For everyone else, feel free to comment and especially make suggestions.

I'm always looking for feedback. Like this, didn't like that, would rather it had been done some other way. Do let me know?

In a lot of ways making a game is like hooking up with a crazy chick. You never know when you're doing something right, and they tell you (via pages and pages of phone texts) everything you did wrong. But ONLY after you break up.

Kurōzu

Nov 20, 2017
The fact that you replayed the first chapter and wanted to make things better for the second one made me want to leave you a comment, I'm currently still playing it but so far I like the way you are handling this project.
Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The fact that you replayed the first chapter and wanted to make things better for the second one made me want to leave you a comment, I'm currently still playing it but so far I like the way you are handling this project.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks, and glad you're enjoying it.
Feel free to drop any suggestions you think may improve the game.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
To be fair, I think that the confusion arises from your word choice.
"That looks interesting" says that you do not know if it is, but it seems as if it should be.
"That is/was interesting" says that you have played it.

Once you have played it, you know if it is interesting.
So it doesn't speculatively "look" interesting.
It (subjectively) factually either is, or it's not. (y)
Okay. It may also be because I am not an English speaker.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Okay. It may also be because I am not an English speaker.
Hey, absolutely not my intent to attack or criticise you.
Just offering advice. Your English is very good, but small things can make a big difference in people's interpretation.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I know it. And about my English, you should rather thank the Google translator. :ROFLMAO:
Hey, no worries. Glad you "think it looks interesting".

What I said still stands. If ANYONE has any helpful suggestions for the game don't be shy.
Other than some occasional bitching you would be amazed at how little feedback I really get.

A lot of people will tell you what they DON'T like in a game, very few let you know what they WOULD like to see.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Hey, no worries. Glad you "think it looks interesting".

What I said still stands. If ANYONE has any helpful suggestions for the game don't be shy.
Other than some occasional bitching you would be amazed at how little feedback I really get.

A lot of people will tell you what they DON'T like in a game, very few let you know what they WOULD like to see.
Ok. In that case...more butt sex!

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Sound or no sound?

IDK, it was an annoyance with the Professor games as well, I just don't understand why so many devs seem to feel the need to include sound pieces that you can't mute.
Some guy just posted this in a review, anyone else feel the same way?

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Honestly, often the first thing I do is turn down music volume in a game because quite frankly most people have absolute shit taste in music lol. Like I get that the dev made intentional choices for his music to accentuate the drama or whatever but seriously most of it is garbage in 90% of games.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Honestly, often the first thing I do is turn down music volume in a game because quite frankly most people have absolute shit taste in music lol. Like I get that the dev made intentional choices for his music to accentuate the drama or whatever but seriously most of it is garbage in 90% of games.
Same here.

But out of curiosity:
Do you turn down the sound effects (sfx) channel too?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes