4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I fucking hate Judy, so damn annoying; personally not enjoying this as much as the devs other projects.
Sad to hear it. But yes, we made Judy a bit more devisive than the other girls. This will get twisted a bit in the story later on. But I don't want to give too much up on what is to come.

Edit:
The middle option of Judy's BJ essence scene ends in a (probably) "ingorable" grey screen. A v1.2.10 update addressing the issue will roll out later via in-game update an files hosted by us will be updated later when I get back home.

Edit 2:
We will probably also provide a full APK until I have more details on and a fix for the Android-download-issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: syh653

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I fucking hate Judy, so damn annoying; personally not enjoying this as much as the devs other projects.
I like Judy and see her as a combination of comedic relief and someone to get the MC to remove the stick from his ass.

I get that she is not everyone's cup of tea but I'm enjoying her as one of the fulcrums upon which the story turns.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I like Judy and see her as a combination of comedic relief and someone to get the MC to remove the stick from his ass.

I get that she is not everyone's cup of tea but I'm enjoying her as one of the fulcrums upon which the story turns.

Cheers!! :coffee:
As someone who doesn't really like the annoying/bitchy/bossy trope (that is quite popular), I really don't mind Judy. She has a necessary place in the AVN that I'm enjoying so far.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Links in OP are updated, including APK for full APK download.
In-game updater is up-to-date as well.

If an uploader can update Mixdrop and Workupload, I would much appreciate it.
(I will see if I don't forget to DM someone later on or maybe I can be lazy bugger and @ Supreme_Evil? Sorry. )

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Links in OP are updated, including APK for full APK download.
In-game updater is up-to-date as well.

If an uploader can update Mixdrop and Workupload, I would much appreciate it.
(I will see if I don't forget to DM someone later on or maybe I can be lazy bugger and @ Supreme_Evil? Sorry. )
You can also on the very first post and use report, then game update, then in the comment box add what you need.

Reactions: RiamMar

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Judas Ghost [Ch.1 P1 v1.2.10] [Heart of the Keyforge]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheJudasGhost-CH1P1v1.2.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: RiamMar

OG-Outlaw

May 22, 2024
Sad to hear it. But yes, we made Judy a bit more devisive than the other girls. This will get twisted a bit in the story later on. But I don't want to give too much up on what is to come.

Edit:
The middle option of Judy's BJ essence scene ends in a (probably) "ingorable" grey screen. A v1.2.10 update addressing the issue will roll out later via in-game update an files hosted by us will be updated later when I get back home.

Edit 2:
We will probably also provide a full APK until I have more details on and a fix for the Android-download-issue.
I played the version before it was taken over by Heart of the Keyforge and I remember there were more fully completed sex scenes with Judy. Was there a reason for the removal of these scenes even though the rendering was already completed? Just curious. Keep up the great work.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I played the version before it was taken over by Heart of the Keyforge and I remember there were more fully completed sex scenes with Judy. Was there a reason for the removal of these scenes even though the rendering was already completed? Just curious. Keep up the great work.
Not sure what you mean. All scenes that were in 1.0.1 are also in 1.1 and 1.2.

That's as of v1.0 and v1.1
  • Handjob
  • Blowjob
New in v1.2
  • Titjob
All are replayable for Essence when talking to Judy or via the replay gallery in the main menu.

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes