Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I didn't like having to fuck Lucy but it was needed to get access to the spell book, hopefully the MC doesn't have to have anything to do with her now but that prophecy worries me.

I just want to keep it in the family and have Mallory as a beard and I don't want to have anything to do with the other characters especially Lucy, I better not end up with her anyway because of a dumb prophecy.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I didn't like having to fuck Lucy but it was needed to get access to the spell book, hopefully the MC doesn't have to have anything to do with her now but that prophecy worries me.

I just want to keep it in the family and have Mallory as a beard and I don't want to have anything to do with the other characters especially Lucy, I better not end up with her anyway because of a dumb prophecy.
To each his own. I have a couple of different saves one is the Mallory path and the other is the Lucy path. But in both I am playing to be with Ellie and Jessica. To get all three together more quickly put the keystone under Jessica's bed, not Ellie's. It makes things progress further on the weekend beach trip.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
To each his own. I have a couple of different saves one is the Mallory path and the other is the Lucy path. But in both I am playing to be with Ellie and Jessica. To get all three together more quickly put the keystone under Jessica's bed, not Ellie's. It makes things progress further on the weekend beach trip.
Yeah I did that and got those scenes. Ellie, Jessica and Mallory are the characters I like the most though Hannah was pretty cute. I just can't stand Lucy for obvious reasons and the whole prophecy about her and the MC getting together really bothers me and is going to do so until there is a choice to tell Lucy you have no interest in her at all.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Wait what? We get to watch Lucy have sex with multiple people and MC have sex with multiple people but, when Lucy and MC finally have sex it's just a picture of the two ladies listening outside of the door.What kind of nonsense is this?

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
If you only look at events (especially in the beginning) one by one I can understand why Lucy´s behavior is not liked by many(me included), but as she is less than 100% human you can´t expect human behavior from her. I did not like the script in the "spy" part and I would change it. That said I do find most of the rest verry alluring and titillating. There may be a bit to much "edging" closer and closer to the full event and not getting there for my taste but it works with the story and I find it well worth the time I spent with it. It could be made shorter if events got to the end in less steps but I´m not sure the journey would be as immersive as it is now.
As of part 0.4 I would give it a B+ grade, good with room to improve. 10-15% should be changed in my opinion, the rest is solid work, the artwork is verry good and appears to be 90% original(not copied from other games) and verry beautiful and sexy (especially the females)
I would be sad if this story did not continue to the end and I would like a "sandbox" mode to be unlocked once you reach the end so you can re visit all worlds/seans as you wish.

Keep up the good work.

Prancing Pony

Jul 16, 2021
Wait what? We get to watch Lucy have sex with multiple people and MC have sex with multiple people but, when Lucy and MC finally have sex it's just a picture of the two ladies listening outside of the door.What kind of nonsense is this?
Sex between the MC and Lucy is essential for the plot and totally in keeping with the game’s left-field view of magic and sex being related (i.e. Adult fantasy)

From reading this thread it is clear that some people don’t like Lucy so the dev probably focused on the mages for the humour angle rather than forcing players to watch sex with someone they may not like.

If the magic is gone from Lucy now there will probably be opportunities for sex with her in the next release for them that wants it.

Prancing Pony

Jul 16, 2021
Well it would be fun if MC could cuck Lucy. Btw, how do you open a path with Ellie? Do you need to block Rose or..?
Not sure why it would be fun to cuck Lucy as I like her character, but you open the E path via the incest patch at the start of the thread.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Sex between the MC and Lucy is essential for the plot and totally in keeping with the game’s left-field view of magic and sex being related (i.e. Adult fantasy)

From reading this thread it is clear that some people don’t like Lucy so the dev probably focused on the mages for the humour angle rather than forcing players to watch sex with someone they may not like.

If the magic is gone from Lucy now there will probably be opportunities for sex with her in the next release for them that wants it.
Actually I would have preferred that there was no scene between Lucy and the MC, but I'm happy that at least I don't have to watch it. If I can avoid all the other sex scenes between Lucy and the MC, then that's fine.

I have chosen Mallory and Eleanor. I don't like Lucy, and since Rose doesn't seem like she's going to have a romantic route, I have no interest in her, and the same can be said for the route of sex trips: without romance I don't have the slightest interest in following it.

Not sure why it would be fun to cuck Lucy as I like her character
In order to cuck Lucy I guess the MC should be in a relationship with her. That's not going to happen in my game.

Reactions: Teddy 369

Shadow Emperor

Formerly 'Darth Axia'
Jul 19, 2021
If im being honest, Lucy isnt so bad, its just that stupid stuff she has thats screwing things up for both her and the mc, hopefully the puzzle around that will be solved soon so she can live a life where she's happy. For the time being ive chosen to be just on Eleanor/Ellie's path.

Reactions: Prancing Pony

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019

I hear you but, it just seemed dumb the whole time they're feeling attracted to each other the whole game and then when they get together it was what was shown. Maybe could've made it optional to watch but, to play the game on Lucy's path and the 1st time is not even included just ruins it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If im being honest, Lucy isnt so bad, its just that stupid stuff she has thats screwing things up for both her and the mc, hopefully the puzzle around that will be solved soon so she can live a life where she's happy. For the time being ive chosen to be just on Eleanor/Ellie's path.
I don't find that her liberal approach to sex can fit what I'm looking for in a game. In principle I prefer that the MC only have sex with LIs with whom he has established a romantic relationship (and I certainly don't like at all that, once the relationship has started, those LIs have sex with others, be they men or women). For this, I also have no interest in Rose or sex scenes for travel.

I hear you but, it just seemed dumb the whole time they're feeling attracted to each other the whole game and then when they get together it was what was shown. Maybe could've made it optional to watch but, to play the game on Lucy's path and the 1st time is not even included just ruins it.
Certainly if you go the Lucy route, not seeing that scene can be frustrating. For my part I feel no loss for not having seen it (but it's just a personal opinion).

Shadow Emperor

Formerly 'Darth Axia'
Jul 19, 2021
yeah, while rose is cute and all, i just hope the silly buisiness with Lucy wont take too long to fix (although im not against waiting) Eleanor's scenes are definately good, same with Ce'fora. It's still Early into the story, so i very much want to see how things play out.

(if that spell they use on lucy to counter whatever the other mage put on her backfires, as far as magic goes it could go very wrong, but i dont think it will.)

Last edited:

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
I like this one except for how strong Rose is being pushed at Eleanor, I would prefer it to be an option. For me I'd rather build her relationship with the MC. I understand not all would agree, that's why the option. Just my personal preference.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like this one except for how strong Rose is being pushed at Eleanor, I would prefer it to be an option. For me I'd rather build her relationship with the MC. I understand not all would agree, that's why the option. Just my personal preference.
There is a point where you can stop Rose from continuing or furthering the relationship with Eleanor. If you decide that Eleanor wants Rose to spend the night with her, then the relationship will continue and I guess it will go further, if you decide otherwise, then there will be no more sexual relationship between them. Regarding Lucy something similar happens, you can decide that they (Eleanor and Lucy) start a more sexual relationship or avoid it. I have said no to both.

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes