JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I am playing this game for the first time. It's low on sex so far, but it makes up for it with clever writing and few typos. I'm into the beginning of the second week when Lucy is about to return to Lord Derath to finish her spy mission. I will put my shortcut for this game immediately into my Favorite Games Folder.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I am playing this game for the first time. It's low on sex so far, but it makes up for it with clever writing and few typos. I'm into the beginning of the second week when Lucy is about to return to Lord Derath to finish her spy mission. I will put my shortcut for this game immediately into my Favorite Games Folder.

Mark of a quality sex game right there,no sex..... Or typos lol

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
When is the incest patch going to be updated?

EDIT: It's updated in the mega link, my mistake.

Jul 1, 2021
I played this game a while ago and then, stupidly, culled it from my games list. Had I known how great it would turn out I never would have done that. Now I'm here until the end and I am so glad to be back! :)

• Angry
Reactions: Lanthander

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Mom logs into son's computer.
I wonder what games my sweet boy is playing.
Oh...OH!

Shadow Emperor

Formerly 'Darth Axia'
Jul 19, 2021
Hi, i just finished a first playthrough for this game & the content was nice so far. I've chosen to go along with the Lucy path but didnt see much other than occasional small talk, i really hope we get to see more from her at some stage.

• Haha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hi, i just finished a first playthrough for this game & the content was nice so far. I've chosen to go along with the Lucy path but didnt see much other than occasional small talk, i really hope we get to see more from her at some stage.
Lucy is blocked off from the MC due to the story.

She has a spell in her that makes her severely hate wanting to have sex with the MC but also a spell that will unlock once she has sex with him so they have been trying to find a way to lessen the first spell so they can make them fuck and get the second.

Would have saved about 2 updates by talking to her but nevermind.

No idea when anything is going to happen but i've spent most of my focus on the girls met while travelling. I've kinda ignored the main girls, nothing happens with any of them.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Shadow Emperor

Formerly 'Darth Axia'
Jul 19, 2021
sounds like somthing that is going to be a slow burn, if thats the case i have no problem with it, the other scenes are nice though :cool:

• Haha

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Lucy is blocked off from the MC due to the story.

She has a spell in her that makes her severely hate wanting to have sex with the MC but also a spell that will unlock once she has sex with him so they have been trying to find a way to lessen the first spell so they can make them fuck and get the second.

Would have saved about 2 updates by talking to her but nevermind.

No idea when anything is going to happen but i've spent most of my focus on the girls met while travelling. I've kinda ignored the main girls, nothing happens with any of them.
That was what I got from it, thanks for confirming it, sistah.

I thought at first about a spell that would make her disagreeable and a cockblocking jerk but apparently, hating sex with MC equals being an ass to MC...
Gotta take a lot to make me like her as a character (don't care about "NTR", she's single and free to do as she pleases)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Gotta take a lot to make me like her as a character (don't care about "NTR", she's single and free to do as she pleases)
That's my issue now.

Her fucking around I don't care about, that's never bothered me, free love and all that jazz. I actually love the fairy side of this, they just love sex and that's how it should be.

My issue is they made Lucy so unlikeable for 3 updates before finally saying "there is a reason, magic is making her act like a bitch to you".

Thing is, by then i'd spent 3 updates avoiding her because I was getting annoyed by her bitchyness that it's impossible for me to get on her route.

They left it a bit too long to point out there is a reason behind it. I know it's fits the pacing of the story but i'm not going to try and get close to a girl acting like a bitch just because the game tries to push us together because prophecy. There are too many girls that aren't bitchy that i'd rather go for including the hot milf mage.

I have 2 routes on the go. One where my MC is manwhoring around the other worlds and banging everything from blue girls to dryads. The other is for the hot milf mage and his sisters.

Rose gets banged in all of them because Rose is hot.

Lucy can get banged for the spell we need from her but after that she's going back on the shelf.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That's my issue now.

Her fucking around I don't care about, that's never bothered me, free love and all that jazz. I actually love the fairy side of this, they just love sex and that's how it should be.

My issue is they made Lucy so unlikeable for 3 updates before finally saying "there is a reason, magic is making her act like a bitch to you".

Thing is, by then i'd spent 3 updates avoiding her because I was getting annoyed by her bitchyness that it's impossible for me to get on her route.

They left it a bit too long to point out there is a reason behind it. I know it's fits the pacing of the story but i'm not going to try and get close to a girl acting like a bitch just because the game tries to push us together because prophecy. There are too many girls that aren't bitchy that i'd rather go for including the hot milf mage.

I have 2 routes on the go. One where my MC is manwhoring around the other worlds and banging everything from blue girls to dryads. The other is for the hot milf mage and his sisters.

Rose gets banged in all of them because Rose is hot.

Lucy can get banged for the spell we need from her but after that she's going back on the shelf.
Exactly, she can sleep with whoever she wants ; it indeed is in character for a part-fairy.

She is unlikeable "because of magic", except not; not the way she is portrayed. The fact that she has that spell that makes her hate sex with MC is no excuse for being a jerk or a manipulative bitch.
If I understood well, she also hates the part of the prophecy pushing her and MC together, so instead of just being friend with him she's actually one of the most toxic character.

I wish to avoid sex with her at all costs ; even for sex travel, if I can just throw her to a cat guy/lady or any troll/goblin that comes within a 2 miles radius, I'll be a happy guy. She has nothing attractive to her aside from her looks which are on par or sub par to the other girls.

Rose is hot as hell, same as Mallory and Els. I'll make a Rose/Mallory/Els save and a All-you-can-fuck Buffet Except Lucy

Last edited:
Reactions: Harathorne

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So I want to complement the devs on the perfect con job. You really bagged me. I was interested enough that I didn't read the reviews.

Simply put. Forgoing all debate about the three letter polarizer, you've spent massive resources getting everyone laid except the MC. This has the makings of a fantastic VN. Technically sound and a premise that allows for extensive plot development far outside the norm. But rather than spending the development time and resources getting the MC laid by some very attractive LIs, you spend them getting everyone else laid.

As I said, congratulations. You sucked me into this farce. That said so long folks. Oh and I won't let the doorknob hit my ass on the way out. But I will leave an appropriate review...

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes