Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
LewdPatcher has been off the web for a long time. Would have the whole service put down. If that is the case, then it is hard work for others to take the gaps left by them. Not only IC patches, but also Loli patches which often came through this.

doidoao

Jun 13, 2020
Just played v.02 and when went ti v.03 the scene where mc goes to the academy and meets the other fairy doesnt seem to trigger even tough i chose to study with mirian

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
At the beginning of the game, it warns that there may be sex between other men and the girls, but it says that it is optional. Optional my balls. You can avoid skipping scenes but they keep happening without you seeing them. the scene is not optional, what is optional is to see it or not to see it, but it happens anyway.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In reality, Lucy has little (or rather no) salvation. I don't see how I can think of her as an LI (she has an insane obsession with the MC, but she has no qualms about sleeping with everyone, whether they have a cock or not, except the MC; and the most bloody thing is that she also makes plans to avoid for the MC to have sex with other girls, not that she has earned my affection with this attitude). Strictly speaking, Lucy doesn't perform the three letters, since the MC isn't in a relationship with her (and he will never be if it depends on me) but it's certainly not the kind of scenes I look for in a game (and yes, it does come close dangerously at three letters for much people, or even cross the line). In any case, since I don't see Lucy as a LI, I don't care who she sleeps with as long as I don't have to see it (the only scene that annoys me a bit is the one between Lucy and Mallorie)

The game doesn't pretend to be a harem: you have to choose to have a relationship with Lucy (discarded), Mallorie (in principle acceptable) or with neither of them. Also, with the incest patch you can also establish a relationship with the little sister (in addition to the one you establish, or not, with the other two main LIs). If you don't establish that relationship (or you don't have the incest patch) then it's seen that there is a path of "sexual trips" in which the MC has sex with a variety of side characters (I assume that all girls). Personally, I think the best LI is the MC's little sister, and then Mallorie, so I'm following their paths.

Then you have other side girls that the MC has or can have sex with (some you can reject, like Rose, others are forced, like the MC's first sex scene)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, actually Lucy isn't the MC's girlfriend (and she doesn't have to be) when the scenes are set. So, technically speaking, it's not NTR (although it does get dangerously close to it, and sure most of the people that disliked this genre think the game crosses it).

Personally I have ruled out Lucy from the beginning (not only because of the scenes, which aren't to my liking) mainly because of her behavior towards the MC (a part may be forced by "magic", but it does not eliminate how she has behaved and that magic did not force her to annoy the MC)

Excluding Lucy, the other two LIs are fine (Mallorie and the MC's little sister, I can't remember her name)

On the other hand Rose, who has a sex life as active and varied as Lucy, isn't an LI, and you can ignore her if you don't like these kinds of characters. I have preferred to ignore her.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
In reality, Lucy has little (or rather no) salvation. I don't see how I can think of her as an LI (she has an insane obsession with the MC, but she has no qualms about sleeping with everyone, whether they have a cock or not, except the MC; and the most bloody thing is that she also makes plans to avoid for the MC to have sex with other girls, not that she has earned my affection with this attitude). Strictly speaking, Lucy doesn't perform the three letters, since the MC isn't in a relationship with her (and he will never be if it depends on me) but it's certainly not the kind of scenes I look for in a game (and yes, it does come close dangerously at three letters for much people, or even cross the line). In any case, since I don't see Lucy as a LI, I don't care who she sleeps with as long as I don't have to see it (the only scene that annoys me a bit is the one between Lucy and Mallorie)

The game doesn't pretend to be a harem: you have to choose to have a relationship with Lucy (discarded), Mallorie (in principle acceptable) or with neither of them. Also, with the incest patch you can also establish a relationship with the little sister (in addition to the one you establish, or not, with the other two main LIs). If you don't establish that relationship (or you don't have the incest patch) then it's seen that there is a path of "sexual trips" in which the MC has sex with a variety of side characters (I assume that all girls). Personally, I think the best LI is the MC's little sister, and then Mallorie, so I'm following their paths.

Then you have other side girls that the MC has or can have sex with (some you can reject, like Rose, others are forced, like the MC's first sex scene)

At this point Lucy is more of an antagonist

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Personally, the LI that interests me the most is Elly (I think that was the name of the little sister), since it seems to me that there isn't intention that she has sexual relations with any guy (and it can be prevented that she has lesbian relations, something that already I did with Rose). And after her Mallorie (who I think can also be prevented from having sex with other guys, but I'm not so sure about this one).

Lucy, the LI of discord, isn't exactly to my liking. I certainly haven't seen the scenes of her with the antagonists (I used the skip option), but I know I'm not going to like them. As I say, technically they aren't NTR, but that doesn't mean that I'm interested or that I'm especially happy with them. Could I be interested in her as LI after these scenes? It's hard, but if after establishing a relationship with the MC she stopped sleeping with other guys, there would be some chance that I would be interested, as long as there was no other possible LI to choose (or if the game was harem, which isn't really the case ). In any case, with Mallorie existing, which is much more appealing (and whose content isn't dangerously close to the NTR), it's difficult for me to be interested in Lucy. To this we must add that Lucy's behavior towards the MC is questionable to say the least: It's evident that she is in love with the MC (it's clearly seen in her thoughts, although it certainly doesn't prevent her from sleeping with others at any time) but due to a magic, she is reluctant to sleep with him. So far it seems fine to me (plot rules). What isn't so acceptable to me is the conspiracy that she carried out to prevent the MC from sleeping with other girls (it's seen that her idea was that if she didn't do it, neither did others have the right to do so). Of course, that plan didn't include her leaving her sexual relationships with the antagonists, or with Rose, or I guess with anyone (except the MC). I'm pretty sure that this plan wasn't forced by any magic but by simple and pure jealousy.

Of course Lucy is completely ruled out by the sum of all these things that I have said: Scenes with antagonists and her behavior towards the MC. Which is a shame because it's evident from her thoughts that she's head over heels in love with the MC. Under other circumstances she might have been an interesting LI.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What you feel about every situations in the game wether it's bad or not is your right, cause everyone has different opinions and preferences of tastes, as long as you don't badmouthing the game for some scenes that you dislike and not pretending that you know better than the developer about how to run a business, I'm fine with it, and I'm not saying that you did. Some people does though.
In my case, as long as Elly remains exclusive to the MC (something that seems to me that the Dev already commented that it could be done) and, if possible, do the same with Mallorie (which I'm not so sure about, but I hope that can be done), then it seems fine to me.

For me, Lucy's behavior towards the MC is worse (and I'm not referring to the influence of magic on her decisions, but to those that, from my point of view, she makes more out of jealousy than for any other reason) than the fact that he sleeps with the antagonists (as I say then she isn't dating the MC nor is she in a serious relationship with anyone). Certainly they aren't scenes that excite me (but we already know that she isn't a virgin, and that she has an active sexual life from the beginning) and surely I would have liked more to have had the opportunity to avoid them (and even more so due to the fact that they are the antagonists) Of course, if the game pretended to be a harem, it would not be a very successful scene, but it isn't this type of game.

Strictly speaking I guess the scenes fit Lucy's personality (although that doesn't make me like them). But it's also that need and ease of sleeping with anyone that makes my interest in her reduced from the beginning. If we add the scenes, She's an LI that is very difficult for me to be interested in. If we add her behavior with respect to the MC, it's practically impossible.

On the other hand, and this is strictly the feeling I get from playing the game, the LI who is thought of as really main is her (the MC clearly has romantic feelings towards her and she is clearly in love with the MC). Plus she's the one that best fits the Dev's idea of "equality" between the MC and the LIs in their sexual relationships. That said, since my interest in LIs sleeping with others is close to 0, it clearly affects my opinion of her as LI.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
In my case, as long as Elly remains exclusive to the MC (something that seems to me that the Dev already commented that it could be done) and, if possible, do the same with Mallorie (which I'm not so sure about, but I hope that can be done), then it seems fine to me.

For me, Lucy's behavior towards the MC is worse (and I'm not referring to the influence of magic on her decisions, but to those that, from my point of view, she makes more out of jealousy than for any other reason) than the fact that he sleeps with the antagonists (as I say then she isn't dating the MC nor is she in a serious relationship with anyone). Certainly they aren't scenes that excite me (but we already know that she isn't a virgin, and that she has an active sexual life from the beginning) and surely I would have liked more to have had the opportunity to avoid them (and even more so due to the fact that they are the antagonists) Of course, if the game pretended to be a harem, it would not be a very successful scene, but it isn't this type of game.

Strictly speaking I guess the scenes fit Lucy's personality (although that doesn't make me like them). But it's also that need and ease of sleeping with anyone that makes my interest in her reduced from the beginning. If we add the scenes, She's an LI that is very difficult for me to be interested in. If we add her behavior with respect to the MC, it's practically impossible.

On the other hand, and this is strictly the feeling I get from playing the game, the LI who is thought of as really main is her (the MC clearly has romantic feelings towards her and she is clearly in love with the MC). Plus she's the one that best fits the Dev's idea of "equality" between the MC and the LIs in their sexual relationships. That said, since my interest in LIs sleeping with others is close to 0, it clearly affects my opinion of her as LI.
You said a lot of what I wanted to say but in a more eloquent way. One small point of contention is for me. Mallory. She essentially kind of talks or influences Lucy to do what she did. I know Lucy made her own choice and as you say based on the cannon seems like it fits, but then there's also the withholding of information by both Mallory and Lucy. Which seemed from my POV to be Mallory's call and Lucy either agreed or just went along with it because even though it's not written in directly it seems like Mallory has a lot of influence over Lucy. If I was in the MC's shoes I would want to know every detail no matter how irrelevant it may seem. I know Mallory and Lucy make this decision based on what's good for him or so called need to know, but in the internal dialogue I don't really see MC questioning things or lacking any trust. I understand Lucy is best friend and gains Mallory some credit with him because Lucy vouches for her, but he doesn't ever question if they are hiding things from him or if they are being honest and open with him. The one or two times the MC does get to ask questions Mallory shuts him down on some of the options and he just accepts it... I am wondering when he is going to demand answers or if they are going to continue to omit facts and try to keep him in the dark. To me these reasons eliminate both of them as possible LI's.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You said a lot of what I wanted to say but in a more eloquent way. One small point of contention is for me. Mallory. She essentially kind of talks or influences Lucy to do what she did. I know Lucy made her own choice and as you say based on the cannon seems like it fits, but then there's also the withholding of information by both Mallory and Lucy. Which seemed from my POV to be Mallory's call and Lucy either agreed or just went along with it because even though it's not written in directly it seems like Mallory has a lot of influence over Lucy. If I was in the MC's shoes I would want to know every detail no matter how irrelevant it may seem. I know Mallory and Lucy make this decision based on what's good for him or so called need to know, but in the internal dialogue I don't really see MC questioning things or lacking any trust. I understand Lucy is best friend and gains Mallory some credit with him because Lucy vouches for her, but he doesn't ever question if they are hiding things from him or if they are being honest and open with him. The one or two times the MC does get to ask questions Mallory shuts him down on some of the options and he just accepts it... I am wondering when he is going to demand answers or if they are going to continue to omit facts and try to keep him in the dark. To me these reasons eliminate both of them as possible LI's.
I don't see Mallory in such a negative light. She proposes the plan to Lucy, but knowing how she is and in the end it's Lucy herself who decides to do it. On the other hand, the one who really hides things from the MC is Lucy (for some reason, I guess the magic related to the stone, she doesn't dare to tell what the plan is like with the antagonists, and this despite the fact that the MC knows how active is Lucy's sexual life, which makes the concealment of this fact not particularly meaningful). Also, she cheats on him (both her and Rose) to prevent the MC from having sex with Rose or others out of jealousy.

It's true that Mallory doesn't tell the MC everything, but you have to understand that in order to share certain things, the MC must first gain her trust. Also, in my game Mallory is trusting the MC more and more and sharing more things with him. I don't know if it will be the same on another route or if things will happen slightly differently.

Reactions: PALADINO3

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I don't see Mallory in such a negative light. She proposes the plan to Lucy, but knowing how she is and in the end it's Lucy herself who decides to do it. On the other hand, the one who really hides things from the MC is Lucy (for some reason, I guess the magic related to the stone, she doesn't dare to tell what the plan is like with the antagonists, and this despite the fact that the MC knows how active is Lucy's sexual life, which makes the concealment of this fact not particularly meaningful). Also, she cheats on him (both her and Rose) to prevent the MC from having sex with Rose or others out of jealousy.

It's true that Mallory doesn't tell the MC everything, but you have to understand that in order to share certain things, the MC must first gain her trust. Also, in my game Mallory is trusting the MC more and more and sharing more things with him. I don't know if it will be the same on another route or if things will happen slightly differently.
I understand but I'm just saying trust is a two way street and MC doesn't ever ask himself or anyone else are Mallory's intentions pure? Is it possible she just wants to control the key stone to use it against her enemies just as they plan to use it against her and others? I'm just saying MC takes everything and everyone at face value assuming that the two antagonists are the bad guys and Mallory is good. Like there's not even a small amount of internal dialogue questioning her or her motives and yet she's free to mistrust him. I think it's limited writing I mean if I were in MC's actual shoes I would be questioning a lot of things especially being new to the multiple realms and complete strangers. Like I said Lucy vouches for Mallory but when Mallory admits to Lucy she doesn't fully trust MC Lucy tries to back him but she basically backs down when Mallory says whatever it was she said. Again pointing to the fact that Mallory seems to have some kind of influence over Lucy and indirectly her opinions. It's not written in like I said but it seems obvious that when push comes to shove everyone MC, Lucy, and probably even Rose will bow to Mallory and her opinions. Given she's much older as pointed out in dialogue but idk it just seems too convenient. Now that being said I don't believe Mallory is evil or that her intentions are bad but MC just met her and immediately trusts her or at least that's the way it's presented.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I understand but I'm just saying trust is a two way street and MC doesn't ever ask himself or anyone else are Mallory's intentions pure? Is it possible she just wants to control the key stone to use it against her enemies just as they plan to use it against her and others? I'm just saying MC takes everything and everyone at face value assuming that the two antagonists are the bad guys and Mallory is good. Like there's not even a small amount of internal dialogue questioning her or her motives and yet she's free to mistrust him. I think it's limited writing I mean if I were in MC's actual shoes I would be questioning a lot of things especially being new to the multiple realms and complete strangers. Like I said Lucy vouches for Mallory but when Mallory admits to Lucy she doesn't fully trust MC Lucy tries to back him but she basically backs down when Mallory says whatever it was she said. Again pointing to the fact that Mallory seems to have some kind of influence over Lucy and indirectly her opinions. It's not written in like I said but it seems obvious that when push comes to shove everyone MC, Lucy, and probably even Rose will bow to Mallory and her opinions. Given she's much older as pointed out in dialogue but idk it just seems too convenient. Now that being said I don't believe Mallory is evil or that her intentions are bad but MC just met her and immediately trusts her or at least that's the way it's presented.
You are right about much of what you say. But the MC has been absolutely trusting and blissfully careless on each of his journeys through the multiverse (so to speak). I mean, he doesn't seem to have questioned much, not with Mallory or any of the other situations he's been in. It seems to me that it's his personality rather than something that happens only with Mallory.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
You are right about much of what you say. But the MC has been absolutely trusting and blissfully careless on each of his journeys through the multiverse (so to speak). I mean, he doesn't seem to have questioned much, not with Mallory or any of the other situations he's been in. It seems to me that it's his personality rather than something that happens only with Mallory.
true I guess he falls into the category that George Carlin talked about. The big club and you and I ain't in it. What they don't want is a group of enlightened critical thinkers. They want drones who are just smart enough to do what they can't or don't want to and just dumb enough to accept low wages, less benefits, the loss of overtime pay, and so on.

Jaxxar

Aug 29, 2021
So far, this game has been extremely frustrating. It is nothing but a full-on cock block by the main female character. It is okay for her to fuck everything and everyone but she completely cock blocks you from having any sex with any of the other females. It got to the point where I just stop playing it.

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes