• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
The game didn't initially carry the NTR tag, which is when a lot of the vitriol in the thread started. After the tag was added, I let it go, although I occasionally check back to see if anything's changed or improved, since I thought the initial story setup was interesting.

Also, apparently sunbaking is an Australian term for sunbathing.

Reactions: BTLD

Djo00

Dec 15, 2018
When I try to load any previous save, it just tosses me back to the splash page

Any Solution ?

Djo00

Dec 15, 2018

Any Solution ?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Any Solution ?
I am also having this issue. even if u pull the saves from the previous version? any fix?
The same thing happened to me. My solution has been to play again skipping all the scenes using CTRL until reaching the new update (it doesn't take long and it isn't difficult to know what the correct answers are to follow the route you want).

Reactions: Djo00

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
The same thing happened to me. My solution has been to play again skipping all the scenes using CTRL until reaching the new update (it doesn't take long and it isn't difficult to know what the correct answers are to follow the route you want).
yeah that's actually what I did as well. now I'm flying blind in the new update, hoping I don't screw up lol.

Reactions: BlasKyau and Djo00

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
yeah that's actually what I did as well. now I'm flying blind in the new update, hoping I don't screw up lol.
Generally, if you've been a bit attentive to what you chose with the mod, it's easy to go the way you want. In any case, I have been using every time I have found a choice that I could not see clearly and thus see what changes or didn't change.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have found some bug:

keymaster 01.jpg

The answers to the options are reversed, when you say you want to help, you encourage them and vice versa.

Djo00

Dec 15, 2018
Generally, if you've been a bit attentive to what you chose with the mod, it's easy to go the way you want. In any case, I have been using every time I have found a choice that I could not see clearly and thus see what changes or didn't change.
I found a solution to the problem of loading the previous saves : Add the two files (gallery.rpy) and (gallerylabels.rpy) from [WT & Gallery Mod v0.2 ; By Ripson] to folder game
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-keymaster-v0-3-ptypoe.80276/post-5618332

Reactions: BlasKyau

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
patch link not works for me, can some one re upload it plz?
lewdpatcher.com is down...but i found this

It is from another site, if I am violating the rules of the forum please the moderators to delete and accept my apology…

Reactions: skhola
3.10 star(s) 37 Votes