88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
No, you play at least two Characters. The tag multiple protagonist is missing.
It was ironic. Too bad tha MC cuck can't become female troward the whole playrun. If ther still lot of female protagonist so 90% of female protagonist choise, it could be welcom that ther on 10 forcent choise ar male character that I just make him step back, due the fact I hate been forced playing with male protagonist.. It good that Female protagonist steal all the girl from him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish:
The male character is just spinless cuck without even a tought to let him think to turn him self into woman, like that: "hey why the hell she got lot of fun with all females and I been so stupid cuck that let it happen? Why just changeing my self, my gender for good lets how she react afterward?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Running across this error multiple times while playing 0.5. Luckily I can ignore it so it's not game-breaking, but anyone have an idea of how to fix it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can MC dismiss the girl he likes? Because I don't like her and I don't like the game because of her
You can not be in a relationship with her but you can't dismiss her from the game, they are all central to the story.

You have a choice between Lucy or Mallory as LI and then between MC's sisters or girls you meet when travelling as side girls.

Reactions: Tufa

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What do you mean 'Furry'?

Also, please let the ntr be avoidable.
You have a couple of characters, Lucy (main LI) and Rose (secondary character, I wouldn't call her LI) who have a rather liberal concept of sex. But you can ignore both. Then you have the other main LI Mallory, who, apart from one with Lucy at the beginning of the game, before she started a relationship with the MC, only has sex scenes with the MC. I can't say if Amber, who has appeared little during the game, is a main LI or not (but according to the variables it seems that it is, since you can earn points with her and that only seems to happen with main LIs).

The game has two alternative routes parallel to those of the main LIs: you have ellie's (younger sister of the MC) if you use the incest patch. Or a route dedicated to the "sexual travel" in which the MC has sex with different girls in each world he visits. I haven't played this second route, so I can't pinpoint exactly what happens, but in the first you can prevent Ellie from having lesbian relationships (the Dev indicated that he has no intention of Ellie having an interest, sexual or romantic, with guys other than from the MC, so she will only have lesbian relationships and only if the player wants it). For now she can start relationships with Rose, Lucy and the older sister (can't remember the name). And if you have the incest patch you can establish a relationship with the big sister if you play the cards right. Neither of the two sisters has to have relationships with anyone other than the MC, or at least it can be avoided until now.

With Rose the MC doesn't establish any romantic relationship, but an exclusively sexual relationship can be started with her, in which she will continue sleeping with others (boys and girls). Personally, I'm not interested in this type of relationship and have avoided starting it.

Lucy is a main LI, but she has a few sex scenes with different characters (two antagonists, Mallory, and one no explicit scene with Rose), although if you listen to her thoughts she seems to have a crush on the MC. In either case you can ignore her romantically and go on a route with Mallory (or ignore both and stick with just Ellie or the sex trip, depending on which path you choose).

Can MC dismiss the girl he likes? Because I don't like her and I don't like the game because of her
You can actually avoid having a romantic relationship with all the LIs (avoid having points with Lucy and Mallory and don't include the incest patch and you avoid all the LIs that the game has for now). But the sex travel is unavoidable if you don't include the incest patch. The purely sexual relationship with Rose can be avoided.

What you can't do is remove them from the game, whether you start a relationship with them or not, they'll still be in the game and fulfill their role (besides you can't avoid the sex "scene" between Lucy and the MC, although it happens off screen)

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
You have a couple of characters, Lucy (main LI) and Rose (secondary character, I wouldn't call her LI) who have a rather liberal concept of sex. But you can ignore both. Then you have the other main LI Mallory, who, apart from one with Lucy at the beginning of the game, before she started a relationship with the MC, only has sex scenes with the MC. I can't say if Amber, who has appeared little during the game, is a main LI or not (but according to the variables it seems that it is, since you can earn points with her and that only seems to happen with main LIs).

The game has two alternative routes parallel to those of the main LIs: you have ellie's (younger sister of the MC) if you use the incest patch. Or a route dedicated to the "sexual travel" in which the MC has sex with different girls in each world he visits. I haven't played this second route, so I can't pinpoint exactly what happens, but in the first you can prevent Ellie from having lesbian relationships (the Dev indicated that he has no intention of Ellie having an interest, sexual or romantic, with guys other than from the MC, so she will only have lesbian relationships and only if the player wants it). For now she can start relationships with Rose, Lucy and the older sister (can't remember the name). And if you have the incest patch you can establish a relationship with the big sister if you play the cards right. Neither of the two sisters has to have relationships with anyone other than the MC, or at least it can be avoided until now.

With Rose the MC doesn't establish any romantic relationship, but an exclusively sexual relationship can be started with her, in which she will continue sleeping with others (boys and girls). Personally, I'm not interested in this type of relationship and have avoided starting it.

Lucy is a main LI, but she has a few sex scenes with different characters (two antagonists, Mallory, and one no explicit scene with Rose), although if you listen to her thoughts she seems to have a crush on the MC. In either case you can ignore her romantically and go on a route with Mallory (or ignore both and stick with just Ellie or the sex trip, depending on which path you choose).

You can actually avoid having a romantic relationship with all the LIs (avoid having points with Lucy and Mallory and don't include the incest patch and you avoid all the LIs that the game has for now). But the sex travel is unavoidable if you don't include the incest patch. The purely sexual relationship with Rose can be avoided.

What you can't do is remove them from the game, whether you start a relationship with them or not, they'll still be in the game and fulfill their role (besides you can't avoid the sex "scene" between Lucy and the MC, although it happens off screen)
Was wondering how to pursue the sisters and realized i was playing without the incest patch.

Edit: in my defense i am use to having incest patches pre installed on android verisons so i didnt even bother to check.

Last edited:

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Here's my WT & Gallery Mod for The Keymaster v0.4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- hey Ripson,
at first thank you for your work so far (y) - as you can (probably) see, there is an update (0.5) out for this game - would you be so kind (if you have time, of course) and update your mod as well?

thy in advance & best regards

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Never minded Lucy. She's part Fairy and they fuck a lot so, like Rose, she's gonna fuck a lot.

Reactions: Tufa

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Never minded Lucy. She's part Fairy and they fuck a lot so, like Rose, she's gonna fuck a lot.
I actually like Rose and have no issues with Fairies being nymphos.

Its the way Lucy is written that bugs me. She is made to be the main LI but does a bunch of questionable shit, lies and manipulates Rose and the MC. And is generally annoying for most of the game and we are expected to give her a pass because of the spells she is under.

I am just not a fan and the whole its was because of a spell excuse is pretty weak to me.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
There's a logic error in this update and the one previous with the game. It's coded in the game to progress the relationship with Jessica ( the older sister ), but the dev doesn't increase the value of the variable he uses to check how far you are into the relationship, so you are basically stuck.

The variable "jstone" should be I think 5 by the end of this update, the max I was able to get in the game was 3.

If you want the max relationship points with Jessica you will have to get the console opened up with unren or another route to increase the variable, and to see the scenes associated with it.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I actually like Rose and have no issues with Fairies being nymphos.

Its the way Lucy is written that bugs me. She is made to be the main LI but does a bunch of questionable shit, lies and manipulates Rose and the MC. And is generally annoying for most of the game and we are expected to give her a pass because of the spells she is under.

I am just not a fan and the whole its was because of a spell excuse is pretty weak to me.
Same. I don't know why people deflect with the "she's part fairy" excuse. No one gives shit that she fucks around. The problem was always that she prevented us from fucking around. The "spell made me do it" was a terrible excuse.

Now I'm not saying everyone has the same thoughts on Lucy but for me personally, I don't care about her for that reason. I don't care that she sleeps around. Rose sleeps around and I still fucked her. Besides that forced "scene" I wouldn't have sex with Lucy at all.

Also, Mallory is wifey. Lucy pales in comparison. Jessica is a wifey, too

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
You can not be in a relationship with her but you can't dismiss her from the game, they are all central to the story.

You have a choice between Lucy or Mallory as LI and then between MC's sisters or girls you meet when travelling as side girls.
Only Eleanor is a fixed LI, but you can choose not to persue her. The other choice is indeed between Lucy or Mallory, so basically you will have 2 LI's max during one playthrough.

Reactions: Ash_Knight

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Same. I don't know why people deflect with the "she's part fairy" excuse. No one gives shit that she fucks around. The problem was always that she prevented us from fucking around. The "spell made me do it" was a terrible excuse.

Now I'm not saying everyone has the same thoughts on Lucy but for me personally, I don't care about her for that reason. I don't care that she sleeps around. Rose sleeps around and I still fucked her. Besides that forced "scene" I wouldn't have sex with Lucy at all.

I quit a while ago, but for me mallory isn't a good choice she's beautiful, but telling the MC half truths, outright lying to him, and with holding information from him was her idea and it was her idea for Lucy to do what she did. Makes me think she only cares about her own plans and wants. Like I said I quit playing after the first or second release for these reasons and more, so I guess my opinion probably doesn't mean much at all, but for me she's the worst of the bunch.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Lucy's main problem is how she behaves towards Rose and the MC. And the explanation that she's under a spell is unconvincing: The spell made it so that she couldn't voluntarily sleep with the MC, but it didn't force her to boycott the MC in her relationships with other girls. That's something she does out of frustration, jealousy or whatever. Lucy is in love with the MC, but she is unable to declare herself and even less to have sex with him because of the spell. The problem is that she, who has a fairly extensive sex life, has a fit of jealousy when she finds out that Rose is going to the MC's house and decides to act in order to prevent the MC and Rose from having sex. Although I'm personally not into Rose, I still don't like the way Lucy acts and the inconsistency between her sexual behavior and the way she decides that the MC can't sleep with other girls (and neither with her) while she has no problem sleeping with Rose and both antagonists.

Regarding Rose, a romantic relationship between the MC and her isn't established, the MC is more like one more sexual partner of the multiple that she has (and depending on the route he will also have a few). I don't dislike her, but that kind of relationship isn't what I'm looking for in these games. I considered whether to start the fuck-friends relationship, but in the end I passed because it's not what interests me.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Lucy's main problem is how she behaves towards Rose and the MC. And the explanation that she's under a spell is unconvincing: The spell made it so that she couldn't voluntarily sleep with the MC, but it didn't force her to boycott the MC in her relationships with other girls. That's something she does out of frustration, jealousy or whatever. Lucy is in love with the MC, but she is unable to declare herself and even less to have sex with him because of the spell. The problem is that she, who has a fairly extensive sex life, has a fit of jealousy when she finds out that Rose is going to the MC's house and decides to act in order to prevent the MC and Rose from having sex. Although I'm personally not into Rose, I still don't like the way Lucy acts and the inconsistency between her sexual behavior and the way she decides that the MC can't sleep with other girls (and neither with her) while she has no problem sleeping with Rose and both antagonists.

Regarding Rose, a romantic relationship between the MC and her isn't established, the MC is more like one more sexual partner of the multiple that she has (and depending on the route he will also have a few). I don't dislike her, but that kind of relationship isn't what I'm looking for in these games. I considered whether to start the fuck-friends relationship, but in the end I passed because it's not what interests me.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not interested in Rose. Sex with her was just that, sex. Also mostly to spite Lucy for cockblocking. Beyond that, I'm not romantically interested in Rose. She's just my fuck buddy.

We share the same views on Lucy, mostly. You'll get no disagreement from me there.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Don't get me wrong. I'm not interested in Rose. Sex with her was just that, sex. Also mostly to spite Lucy for cockblocking. Beyond that, I'm not romantically interested in Rose. She's just my fuck buddy.

We share the same views on Lucy, mostly. You'll get no disagreement from me there.
I actually considered starting a fuck-friend relationship with Rose for the same thing (annoying Lucy), but deep down it wasn't something I was interested in, so I passed on in the end. Anyway, maybe one day I decide to restart the game to hit Lucy in the face starting the fuck-friends relationship with Rose, the truth is that it's something that I don't rule out at all.

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes