Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
First time playing this game and playing from start to the current finish it seems like Lucy and Mallory mellowed out a lot after the first version of the game. It's like they went from being very open and casual to being romantic and considerate. Case in point they were pretty much introduced as fuck buddies, but the last time they had sex was in 0.1, I think. It's weird how, as soon as Mallory's actual apprentice Rose got introduced, she stopped having relations with the people under her.
It makes sense to give fairies a high sex drive and then have them be the characters to utilize travel sex. The problem is that travel sex never comes into play, because there are too many ways around. It's pretty much a wasted character trait for Lucy, because she never travels on her own.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Srry, I just copy the base and paste, I forgot to edit the name. It's a WT & Gallery mod for "The Keymaster"..
Is it compatible with the incest patch? I saw that it consists of a "variables.rpy" file, which also exists in your patch.

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
is it possible to have ntr with the main magical milf? cuz the choices I took, In those I'm done the busty one and she's mu love interest so I got curious

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
is it possible to have ntr with the main magical milf? cuz the choices I took, In those I'm done the busty one and she's mu love interest so I got curious
Aside from the first scene with Lucy, the only sex scenes Mallory has in the game are with the MC and only if you follow her route.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
First time playing this game and playing from start to the current finish it seems like Lucy and Mallory mellowed out a lot after the first version of the game. It's like they went from being very open and casual to being romantic and considerate. Case in point they were pretty much introduced as fuck buddies, but the last time they had sex was in 0.1, I think. It's weird how, as soon as Mallory's actual apprentice Rose got introduced, she stopped having relations with the people under her.
It makes sense to give fairies a high sex drive and then have them be the characters to utilize travel sex. The problem is that travel sex never comes into play, because there are too many ways around. It's pretty much a wasted character trait for Lucy, because she never travels on her own.
Actually, if you don't have the incest patch, the MC uses the sex travel a lot.

The scene between Mallory and Lucy wasn't well received, so I guess the developer decided it wasn't worth going down a path that could only give him headaches and add nothing to the plot.

On the other hand, Lucy isn't the most popular LI (quite the contrary), and I think that Dev has been perfectly aware of this, to the point of having avoided showing the first sex scene between her and the MC (I'm going to assume that in this update there is still more if you follow her route, but I don't know). The scene was plot-mandatory, and despite not seeing anything, there are people upset that it exists. Actually I think the Dev wanted Lucy to be the main LI among the main ones, and it seems to me that he isn't willing to continue decreasing her popularity by including sex scenes between her and strangers that don't add anything to the plot. It must be remembered that her scenes with the antagonists had a disastrous reception (to the point that the Dev decided to make the skippable scenes so that whoever wanted to would not see the scenes)

I think the Dev has changed the way he does his initial approach to the game. It continues with its idea of freedom for certain characters to sleep with whoever they want, but has limited the sex scenes to those that include the MC and consensual lesbians between the sister and other LIs. For example, we can assume that Rose is still sexually active, but, except for the first scene with the cat-man, as far as I remember you can't see any sex scenes with her that aren't with the MC (I don't know if she has the sister, since I said no to the relationship between them). Also, at least with Mallory and the sister, he's been careful not to even bring up the possibility of them having sex with other guys from the very moment they start a romance with the MC (or even before).

From my point of view, the Dev has decided to focus on making scenes that everyone will appreciate, rather than others that will not be seen by a large number of players. But we cannot be sure unless he confirms or denies it.

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Is it compatible with the incest patch? I saw that it consists of a "variables.rpy" file, which also exists in your patch.
yeah, if the patch is only limited to variables.rpy, the patch should be compatible. If interferes with script.rpy, you won't be able to use the WT.

Reactions: Udayana

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No.

Only Lucy and Rose really fuck around because they are the fairies and have high sex drives.

Mallory isn't interested in fucking around. She has one scene with Lucy but they have been close for years. The only other person she's close to is the MC who, on her route, she starts falling for.

The only other person that can have sex without the MC around is his little sister. She can get in a relationship of sorts with Rose and/or Lucy.

Still not NTR because you decide whether to allow it or not.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
how do i get the sister scenes i have the mod and the patch installed and nada Mallory is my mc li
Sisters aren't main LI's so you can have Mallory. Mallory and Lucy are the 2 mains you pick from.

The sisters take the place of the girls you fuck while travelling so you need to pick between those.

As for Ele, you need to be super nice to her at all times. You can't push her to do any chores or anything. Listen to her play, spend time with her and offer to do more around the house.

Depending on what your tastes are you may need to be careful about some choices that pop up. Lucy and Rose also want to fuck the little sister, you will have choices pop up from time to time from Ele's point of view to allow things to continue or not.

I don't think they are needed for her route. I let her because, obvs, les scenes are my go to but I think you can avoid them and still be with sis.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Actually, if you don't have the incest patch, the MC uses the sex travel a lot.
I didn't use the incest patch and, although he had sex with the dryads, Byni and Xara, he didn't use it to travel. I think it's even silly of the dryads to assume he'd need sex for travelling, when they know he was sent by Mallory. The fact that mages can just send people to different worlds with no effort at all and they can come back whenever they want makes the whole concept of travel sex redundant.
The MC even makes a joke how it must have been awkward for the person who first discovered it to suddenly end up on a different world after having sex, but there's not a single instance of this in the game.
From my point of view, the Dev has decided to focus on making scenes that everyone will appreciate, rather than others that will not be seen by a large number of players. But we cannot be sure unless he confirms or denies it.
That's my impression aswell. It's just weird, because I would've expected people to know what this game was going to be about, after it started out with the main LI casually seducing the antagonist. Mallory's personality pretty much did a 180 and Idk if the game is better off for it.
Not to mention the sex drive of the fairies, the travel sex and the plot mandatory sex scene with Lucy you mentioned. All of this stuff doesn't really fit into the game anymore at the current update, but the story also doesn't make much sense without it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't use the incest patch and, although he had sex with the dryads, Byni and Xara, he didn't use it to travel. I think it's even silly of the dryads to assume he'd need sex for travelling, when they know he was sent by Mallory. The fact that mages can just send people to different worlds with no effort at all and they can come back whenever they want makes the whole concept of travel sex redundant.
The MC even makes a joke how it must have been awkward for the person who first discovered it to suddenly end up on a different world after having sex, but there's not a single instance of this in the game.
Mainly because only powerful mages like Mallory can travel without sex. Rose needs it so does Lucy if Mallory isn't around.

That's why everyone is shocked when the MC could travel without it, he's the only other person that can travel at will to anywhere.

Mallory is one of the most powerful mages alive which is why she can travel but not all mages can without sex.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Mainly because only powerful mages like Mallory can travel without sex. Rose needs it so does Lucy if Mallory isn't around.
That's what we're told, but it's never shown to have any impact on the story. It doesn't even come into play when Lucy gets send on a mission with the explicit goal to seduce the bad guy, because getting send by Mallory let's her conveniently come back whenever she wants. Even when the concept got first introduced it immediatly got the exception that Lucy can visit Mallory whenever she wants without sex.
And as soon as the MC finally learned about travel sex he gained the ability to travel without sex or any effort at all.

Reactions: Ash_Knight

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

That's why everyone is shocked when the MC could travel without it, he's the only other person that can travel at will to anywhere.

Mallory is one of the most powerful mages alive which is why she can travel but not all mages can without sex.
That's what I was going to say, only Mallory (as one of the most powerful wizards out there) and a few others with similar power (I guess antagonists are included in that select group) can travel without sex.

That the MC can seamlessly travel between worlds is kind of weird, so it's normal to assume that sex has a notable connotation of sex travel, at least for the female participants.

Well, I have the incest patch, and the only reference I have to the other path is what the Dev told in the thread and in private messenges. He said it was a path full of sexual travels, so I've assumed that it is.

That's my impression aswell. It's just weird, because I would've expected people to know what this game was going to be about, after it started out with the main LI casually seducing the antagonist. Mallory's personality pretty much did a 180 and Idk if the game is better off for it.
Not to mention the sex drive of the fairies, the travel sex and the plot mandatory sex scene with Lucy you mentioned. All of this stuff doesn't really fit into the game anymore at the current update, but the story also doesn't make much sense without it.
Actually Lucy seduces the antagonist with a very specific purpose and it's explained quite well in the game why it's necessary. Without context it can be unattractive (and in my case I have no interest in the scenes), but I don't think that, since Lucy doesn't have any romantic relationship with the MC or anyone, it's bad in itself (it isn't NTR). In any case, these scenes doesn't convince me until I played and saw what the context was like, after that, they still don't excite me, but I don't find them as something that could prevent me from being interested in Lucy as LI (It's more her behabour with Rose and the MC that bother me). But it's evident that quite a few people don't think as I do. I don't remember if Rose's scene with the cat-man was so controversial (apart from the complaints because another guy had sex with her while Lucy boycotted that possibility with the MC), although not being an LI with which the MC could establish a romance, I think it was less "traumatic".

I like the fact that, after Lucy's scene, Mallory has modified her behavior and that she only has scenes with the MC. Lesbian scenes bore me, and while they generally don't bother me, I'd rather not have to keep skipping them (if I avoid them it's more for practicality than anything else). And I certainly prefer that she doesn't have sex scenes with other guys. It's simply a matter of personal taste.

Otherwise, we knew that the younger sister wasn't going to have scenes with other guys because the Dev had said so. And that it was going to be the player's choice if she had a romantic relationship with other LIs or not.

I certainly assume that the whole premise of fairies and sex, and the sex trip, was meant to include quite a few sex scenes (I'm going to assume mostly Rose and Lucy, apart from those involving the MC and some even Mallory). In any case, in the end the Dev has decided to change a lot of what he established, if not on paper, but more practically. Fairies are still prolific sexualy, but apart from the scenes with the MC, you only know that from Rose's few references to her sex life. Mallory has become a magician focused on magical things and little or very little in sexual matters (except in what is necessary for plot, and really just to talk about it). And the sexual travel is something that only the MC seems to be doing (and this despite not really needing it), at least on screen.

Personally I'm not going to complain about these changes, because I'm liking the game as it is. But this doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
yeah, if the patch is only limited to variables.rpy, the patch should be compatible. If interferes with script.rpy, you won't be able to use the WT.
There's only "variables.rpy" in the patch. I've tried my luck, your mod and the patch work well together. But for users who wouldn't know, the "variables.rpy" of your mod has to be overwritten with the one of the patch. Actually there's only one value which differs in both files:
"default secret = 0" in your mod (and in the original game)
"default secret = 1" in the patch.

Reactions: Ripson
Dec 27, 2020
Ok, I replayed the game. Mallory and her Love story with the MC is wonderful. If you like romance, absolutely recommendation to play that game. The rest is difficult.

The next good thing is that the MC has now a good amount of sex.

Lucy is annoying at the start and in my view is pretty much sidelined during the second half of the game (Version 0.5). She has become a burned character for me and even her problem seems to be solved now, she hasn't had a comeback. Not only for her cuckblocking she is annoying.

General speaking, these multiple protag storytelling isn't good. In my Opinion. Most of the Time, it is only used to show sex between Rose and Eli. Which you can deactivate per decision. Which makes this avoidable, I think. I am not sure. I hardly recommend doing that if you don't want to see futa on girl action. It is very often used. I had it activated because I like lesbian scenes, but it was very often futa content.

Multi Protag adds nothing. It sometimes feels it is from a completely different game.
I knew Ptypoe likes Multiprotag. I think it would be a much better experience with one MC. But it is what it is.

If that putting you of it is absolute understandable.
But if you are in for a good romance, I recommend playing this game for the Mallory part.
You pretty much can skip everything until you see her on screen. It is wonderful in my view.
If you want to read the Main Story. You control skip everytime the MC switch.
You shouldn't miss that much information.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lucy is annoying at the start and in my view is pretty much sidelined during the second half of the game (Version 0.5).
Not on her route she isn't.

During 0.5 the routes actually split. If you picked Mallory you spend more time with her, if you picked Lucy you spend more time with her.

Lucy has quite a few sex scenes in this update.

Dec 27, 2020
Not on her route she isn't.

During 0.5 the routes actually split. If you picked Mallory you spend more time with her, if you picked Lucy you spend more time with her.

Lucy has quite a few sex scenes in this update.
Okay. Where was that choice?
Is she better on her route?

Okay, I correct myself, then in. She can be sidelined.
Thank you, somehow I managed to organically go for Mallory then.

Reactions: Ash_Knight

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okay. Where was that choice?
Is she better on her route?
Choices for her start in 0.2 and there are a couple of big choices in 0.2 and 0.3 that kinda lock her route in.

It's pretty much the opposite of Mallory. Spend less time helping Mallory and more time at home, you get the choice to do stuff with Lucy.

Lucy improves a TON in 0.5 but you still have the cock block stuff with Rose to deal with. I let it slide to see what her route would be like and she is pretty decent once the whole spell thing is out of the way.

Probably makes more sense to do her route once you've gone through Mallory's then you skip through the annoying parts.

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes