Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Updated Ripson's walkthrough to be compatibel with 0.9

I did not update the gallery, I'm sorry I just don't have the time. Somebody else should probably pick up the gallery portion.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega
So, the gallery is not being updated according to this. I can confirm there is no new scenes in the gallery for the past few updates of the mod. Could someone else please give us a gallery mod? Thanx.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9 + Optional IC + WT by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

(If you use QIWI you support me a little bit every time you click)
Mega

Size 1.60 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Lance78

Oct 17, 2017
I apologize if this was asked before but well...48 pages...

Just a quick question, is Mallory a LI or just up for a ride occasionally?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
v1.0 has been released on dev's Patreon (actually saw it listed at svscomics) - hopefully it won't take long to get here! :):)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
v1.0 has been released on dev's Patreon (actually saw it listed at svscomics) - hopefully it won't take long to get here! :):)
It will be public in a few days (but no it won't take long), and the incest patch is already updated in the OP as well.

YES, for people reading this, the PATCH is updated.

Last edited:

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Everyone in the game including the MC is the village bicycle, the MC knows about and is fine with it and doesn't get a sexual thrill out of knowing it. I have no idea how that translates to those stupid Japanese terms

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The game was nice until it murdered the choices. All game long you are presented with option that build up relationships. You have to be sweet with sister if you want to get with her, you have to be confident with Mallory if you want to get with her etc. But then this happens:

Screenshot 2024-03-13 005754.png

Why is it a ''choice'' if there is no other option? And it if followed by:

Screenshot 2024-03-13 005909.png

Now every single choice in the game just became meaningless because we have forced sex scenes. I didn't want this to happen, I wanted to take the choices into a different direction. Held skip button for the rest of the game from this point just to check further, 3 more forced sex scenes all with different people. When forced sex scenes are involved you can no longer decide on which relationships you want to focus, you just choose between ''see more sex'' and ''see less sex''. Feeling quite bamboozled and like I wasted my time thinking about what to reply in all the previous choices.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 37 Votes