BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I Played this Game before I deleted it 6 times picking choices between Travel sex and no travel sex Mallory, Lucy and No one.
Being nice to my sister's and not being nice and at no point did MC come on to his Sisters.

As I expected he wouldn't because as mentioned by me before in my earlyer post's I played the game without a Mod.
And strangly enough that includes Incest Patch other wise it would be classed as modded.
No the lack of Incest isn't the problem the bugs allowing sex that should of been blocked by my choices is an issue.
Without the incest patch you will never have a relationship with the sisters, because the patch includes that part to the game, so without it you can't do it in any way.

In fact, Dev himself indicated that if you do not include the incest patch and start a relationship with them, the sisters will interact (including sex) with other characters without taking into account the opinion of the player.

Reactions: Looper9

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Without the incest patch you will never have a relationship with the sisters, because the patch includes that part to the game, so without it you can't do it in any way.

In fact, Dev himself indicated that if you do not include the incest patch and start a relationship with them, the sisters will interact (including sex) with other characters without taking into account the opinion of the player.
Sorry but seriously how many times do I have to point out It's not about the Incest that has fuck all to do with it.
You brought up the Incest angle not me.

I already said I Played without that patch and now I also played with it but it makes fuck all difference.
The only paths that arn't fucked up are yes to all Futa including the Sister's.
Or by Not letting the Sister's have any other relationship other than the MC.
Thats ok if you don't like BI/lesbian scene's but what if you do or don't mind them?.

MY POINT IS I wasn't looking to play the Incest but actually the Travel route atfirst.
BUT If you then take an option for MC's Sister to turn down Rose and Lucy useing Futa magic on her.
You are also not looking to see the MC's youngest Sister get railed by Rose useing her futa magic.

And That seems to be on every path in the game Travel or Incest included.
Providing you let Ellie have a BI/lesbian relationship with either Rose or Rose and Lucy.
And why wouldn't you if your fucking anything in a skirt.

Normally most would expect that when you let an MC's sister have a BI/lesbian relationship.
To see her have a lesbian type sex scene throught the game.
But if you have her also say no to Futa.
Then they don't expect or wan't to see her geting fucked by a Futa Rose.
First in the Kitchen and then later when flying how fucking hard is that to understand.

How is that concept so hard to grasp?.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Sorry but seriously how many times do I have to point out It's not about the Incest that has fuck all to do with it.
You brought up the Incest angle not me.

I already said I Played without that patch and now I also played with it but it makes fuck all difference.
The only paths that arn't fucked up are yes to all Futa including the Sister's.
Or by Not letting the Sister's have any other relationship other than the MC.
Thats ok if you don't like BI/lesbian scene's but what if you do or don't mind them?.

MY POINT IS I wasn't looking to play the Incest but actually the Travel route atfirst.
BUT If you then take an option for MC's Sister to turn down Rose and Lucy useing Futa magic on her.
You are also not looking to see the MC's youngest Sister get railed by Rose useing her futa magic.

And That seems to be on every path in the game Travel or Incest included.
Providing you let Ellie have a BI/lesbian relationship with either Rose or Rose and Lucy.
And why wouldn't you if your fucking anything in a skirt.

Normally most would expect that when you let an MC's sister have a BI/lesbian relationship.
To see her have a lesbian type sex scene throught the game.
But if you have her also say no to Futa.
Then they don't expect or wan't to see her geting fucked by a Futa Rose.
First in the Kitchen and then later when flying how fucking hard is that to understand.

How is that concept so hard to grasp?.
Well, I directly said no to futa scenes, so there's not even a reference to them in my game, and I've said no to all lesbian relationships. And everything works perfectly for me. And I'm not going to try other routes because this is the one I want.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.1 + WT by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 944 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Strange on my family playthrough If you allow futa content then let Ellie date Rose there is still futa.
Even if you turn rose useing her dick down when asked.
She will still rail Eliie with her futa dick without an option not too.
Game's fekin stupid... especially for Ellie.
You get choices that don't count for shit and simple curious coversations that result in no option fucking a cat?.
Buggy and Stupid why on Family can you fuck Ce'dra or what ever her name is but none of the other's?.
Family route shouldn't preclude travel sex and haveing Futa on, listening to sex talk or haveing a lesbian relationship.
Shouldn't result in no choice futa fucking or no choice bestiality (which fucking a fury is) fucking for either.
For the MC , his family members or anyone else.
Games split is just a bad idea badly exocuted.

Last edited:
Reactions: shamtiiomi

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I've personally said no to all futa content from the beginning, so I haven't seen any of it and I don't even know when it might happen. I have also said no to all lesbian content with the little sister, and with the older sister I had the opportunity to prevent her from being with the werecat and I used it without hesitation. In my game, as I remember, the only scenes where the MC doesn't participate are those of Lucy with the antagonists and a lesbian one with Mallory and one of Rose with the werecat whose name I don't remember. The only one required to see is Lucy's with Mallory. Personally, since I have no intention of starting a relationship with either Lucy or Rose, I don't give a damn about those scenes.

What I can say is that the family route for those of us who like incest and dislike lesbian, futa and sharing/swinging content works quite well.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

BigJoe644

Nov 14, 2023
Would having the story at the very beginning being a "Soft Harem" been better? With just Rose/Mallory/Lucy/Sister, and build

on from there on what content you like to see during a read?

I guess somehow the Futa spell check was locked on "false" on my family path even though I set if for "true" when asked.

In terms to me I like to see all content then determine what too keep "true" during my read. That's fair right?

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I just finished playing v.1.1 for the first time, Mallory LI, and looking forward to the next update.

Is there a way to have Jessica as a LI or at least explicit scenes of her with the MC?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I just finished playing v.1.1 for the first time, Mallory LI, and looking forward to the next update.

Is there a way to have Jessica as a LI or at least explicit scenes of her with the MC?
To have scenes with the older sister, you must have the incest patch and use the stone on her (put it on her bed when she sleeps) when given the option. If you don't use the stone on her I don't know if there are scenes or not, but using the stone you get them pretty easily.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
To have scenes with the older sister, you must have the incest patch and use the stone on her (put it on her bed when she sleeps) when given the option. If you don't use the stone on her I don't know if there are scenes or not, but using the stone you get them pretty easily.
I installed the patch, but haven't come across any scenes yet. When do they start? Do you have to play a completely new game or can you use saves?

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I installed the patch, but haven't come across any scenes yet. When do they start? Do you have to play a completely new game or can you use saves?
After installing the incest patch and starting a new game it tells you if you want to go the sex journey route (or something like that) or if you want the incest route. If you choose the incest route and have developed the relationship with the younger sister, there comes a point where you can use the stone on her or the older sister (put it next to one of them while she sleeps). If you use it with the older sister what you do is make her basically want to have sex with the MC.

Reactions: AkiranGaming

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
After installing the incest patch and starting a new game it tells you if you want to go the sex journey route (or something like that) or if you want the incest route. If you choose the incest route and have developed the relationship with the younger sister, there comes a point where you can use the stone on her or the older sister (put it next to one of them while she sleeps). If you use it with the older sister what you do is make her basically want to have sex with the MC.
It took a while, but finally started to get content with Jessica, which is really nice, but not thrilled that the family path negates the travel sex path.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It took a while, but finally started to get content with Jessica, which is really nice, but not thrilled that the family path negates the travel sex path.
I'm not particularly interested in the travel sex path, and I'm interested in the family path, so I don't find it bad.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I'm not particularly interested in the travel sex path, and I'm interested in the family path, so I don't find it bad.
I'd just like to have the option for both and not sure why they felt they needed to exclude it. Ultimately, the game is well suited for the MC having relations with everyone, so negating that option definitely is a negative in my opinion.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Strange on my family playthrough If you allow futa content then let Ellie date Rose there is still futa.
Even if you turn rose useing her dick down when asked.
She will still rail Eliie with her futa dick without an option not too.
Game's fekin stupid... especially for Ellie.
You get choices that don't count for shit and simple curious coversations that result in no option fucking a cat?.
Buggy and Stupid why on Family can you fuck Ce'dra or what ever her name is but none of the other's?.
Family route shouldn't preclude travel sex and haveing Futa on, listening to sex talk or haveing a lesbian relationship.
Shouldn't result in no choice futa fucking or no choice bestiality (which fucking a fury is) fucking for either.
For the MC , his family members or anyone else.
Games split is just a bad idea badly exocuted.
Agreed ... I said no to all futa in one play and futa still came up, so there are definitely issues with the logic, but still enjoying the game and hopefully they will fix in future updates.

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes