BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Agreed ... I said no to all futa in one play and futa still came up, so there are definitely issues with the logic, but still enjoying the game and hopefully they will fix in future updates.
If I remember correctly, to avoid futa content completely you should skip Lucy's first scene with the futa antagonist and then tell Mallory that Lucy didn't like the experience. I'm not sure if this second part is mandatory, but it's what I did and I avoided all futa content in the game.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
If I remember correctly, to avoid futa content completely you should skip Lucy's first scene with the futa antagonist and then tell Mallory that Lucy didn't like the experience. I'm not sure if this second part is mandatory, but it's what I did and I avoided all futa content in the game.
I did that and there was still something, but can't recall the details, it may just have been a comment from Lucy about futa and not an actual scene, so may not count to some. However, definitely had the issue where choose Rose to NOT have futa relations with Eleanor and yet there is a major scene with them that felt a little like a rape, even though the text was more consensual, because the previous choice was not taken into account in the logic.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I did that and there was still something, but can't recall the details, it may just have been a comment from Lucy about futa and not an actual scene, so may not count to some. However, definitely had the issue where choose Rose to NOT have futa relations with Eleanor and yet there is a major scene with them that felt a little like a rape, even though the text was more consensual, because the previous choice was not taken into account in the logic.
I have also said no to all the lesbian content with the sister, neither Lucy, nor Rose, nor anyone except the MC has sex with her.

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes