Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Are the sex scenes between Astrid and Victor and Jeff and Melissa viewable or is the sex just implied in the dialogue?
There is a very small sex scene between either Astrid and Victor or Jeff and Melissa in chapter 7 depending on you choice in an earlier chapter (5 or 6) where you needed to choose between Melissa and Astrid. You will see the one you have not chosen. It is an essential part of the plot, so it's not skippable.

Other then that you can have a threesome with both of them (Mark, Jeff and Melissa) and (Astrid, Victor and Mark), but these threesomes are optional and it takes a bit of effort to get them.

There are also some implied offscreen sex.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Alfius Hi my man
I Want to ask how sexduction going?
Also I want to wish you Happy New Year
and thank you for everything you make.!
So the good news (for some) is that I'm finally done with the walkthrough. I have also gone through the game and fixed up small bugs, spelling mistakes and logical errors in the game that I picked up writing the WT. I have also upgraded the UI to be more in line with HGs final version. I just need to update the final touches of Chapter 8. Will also bring out a mod to let you replay all sex scenes regardless if it's unlocked. Finally it also includes a character filter that filters out characters that is not relevant for the chapter anymore.

I will definitely upload all this tomorrow.

In terms of Sexduction, progress has been a bit slow. As mentioned in a previous post, things are a bit hectic for me in RL at the moment. I'm busy moving house to a different town, so I'm currently packing and boxes are everywhere in the house. The next month will be very hectic for me. Kids to a new school and internet not sorted out at the new place yet.

Hopefully things will settle down quickly and I will roll out Sexduction in a record time. I do think there is a lot going for me. NightTrain has helped me a lot a while ago and already did a rough conversion from Unity to Renpy for me. I'm also much better skilled in Renpy now then before. So all in all I'm hopefull for quick releases when I finally get going with it.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Are there any other MMF games?
MMF = Male-Male-Female Threesome.

This is not my favourite genre/fetiish, so I do not remember specific games with MMF content. In general I do not mind if I come across it in a game that I play, but I'm never looking specifically for that.
Obviously there is a couple of scenes in this game. (3 that I can think of)
As per one of my earlier posts The adventures of WilyD has a good couple of them.
There are some optional MMF scenes in "Midlife Crisis" as well. (Only one so far, but more is coming)

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
Hello,
given that the original game had 8 chapters, and this one is "Chapter 8" as well, I asume your conversion is finished and the game is now complete?

Thanks in advance

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes