Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Chapter 3 needs to be tuned, while you are spending time doing all the girls and helping astrid fuck over her ex, she is busy fucking the black dude in the club and nothing you do will prevent it. I don't think she should be thinking of doing that on chapter 3 while you are helping her. It's kinda messed up to be honest, if you could just remove everthing with the black dude for her in chapter 3 that would make a whole lot more sense.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Chapter 3 needs to be tuned, while you are spending time doing all the girls and helping astrid fuck over her ex, she is busy fucking the black dude in the club and nothing you do will prevent it. I don't think she should be thinking of doing that on chapter 3 while you are helping her. It's kinda messed up to be honest, if you could just remove everthing with the black dude for her in chapter 3 that would make a whole lot more sense.
So a bit of history... both you and Victor (The black dude) have known Astrid from last year (The previous game) and have been trying to won Astrid over the other. I would argue that you (Mark) have been more successful. If I remember correctly, you actually fucked his daughter in the previous game, so there is no love lost between the two of you.

In terms of preventing the black dude kissing Astrid in the club, you need to keep on interrupting them at the tower and at the club. (-2 per day) if you don't their relationship grows (+1 per day). You don't need to do it every day, but if the points grows to more then 15 they flirt and more the 20, they kiss. (So if you you interrupt them once every second day, you should be goof to go.)

Ultimately, in later chapters, this is not so important. you will see at the end of Chapter 3 (or 4)/ Their points basically reset to 0. (Your reward for helping her) This competition for Astrid between you and Victor is constant throughout the game, but don't worry, it's not too difficult to win her back. In the later part of the game, you need to start choosing between girls and that plays a much bigger role then points build up in the initial chapters.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
this game have a cheat for relation or mod maybe ?
You get most points for the girls doing sexy stuff with them. So its a bit pointless to cheat, as you would have just missed some content. At the end, it's more your decisions then points that could lock you our from paths.

Yes, if you did nothing throughout the entire game with Melissa, don't expect to fuck her in chapter 8. but if you paid attention in chapters to the girls, you should be good to go when the time comes. Big tip: for every chapter, play the main mission last. (The main mission is the hint in Marks Profile as well as the point with ***** in his relationship block.)

You can make progress with main mission, but don't complete until you are happy with your progress with the other girls.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So a bit of history... both you and Victor (The black dude) have known Astrid from last year (The previous game) and have been trying to won Astrid over the other. I would argue that you (Mark) have been more successful. If I remember correctly, you actually fucked his daughter in the previous game, so there is no love lost between the two of you.

In terms of preventing the black dude kissing Astrid in the club, you need to keep on interrupting them at the tower and at the club. (-2 per day) if you don't their relationship grows (+1 per day). You don't need to do it every day, but if the points grows to more then 15 they flirt and more the 20, they kiss. (So if you you interrupt them once every second day, you should be goof to go.)

Ultimately, in later chapters, this is not so important. you will see at the end of Chapter 3 (or 4)/ Their points basically reset to 0. (Your reward for helping her) This competition for Astrid between you and Victor is constant throughout the game, but don't worry, it's not too difficult to win her back. In the later part of the game, you need to start choosing between girls and that plays a much bigger role then points build up in the initial chapters.
yes and I am saying that should pause while you are helping her, I kept checking day after day and he never showed up at the tower for me to interrupt. I don't know what gives points and what doesn't, something I think should be shown in the game.
Unless it is somewhere I have yet to see. You are literally helping her fuck her ex to fuck over her ex, bitch is a little dishonest if she's fucking the black dude at the same time. It just leaves a bad taste. Bartender girl told mc she could hear someone screaming in his office. Which I assume was Astrid getting fucked. But I could be wrong. I don't care if it happens in any other chapter if I've been messing up, just not there.

again I will just wait for the walkthrough so I don't have to search for every event and click a ton of things I don't need to do.
I might just be nitpicking here, but oh well.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
yes and I am saying that should pause while you are helping her, I kept checking day after day and he never showed up at the tower for me to interrupt. I don't know what gives points and what doesn't, something I think should be shown in the game.
Unless it is somewhere I have yet to see. You are literally helping her fuck her ex to fuck over her ex, bitch is a little dishonest if she's fucking the black dude at the same time. It just leaves a bad taste. Bartender girl told mc she could hear someone screaming in his office. Which I assume was Astrid getting fucked. But I could be wrong. I don't care if it happens in any other chapter if I've been messing up, just not there.
hmmmm...maybe, but don't believe everything Melissa says...she's a shit stirrer.
I'm not saying they are not fucking, but there's also a possibility that she is just lying to you.

I think the original dev wrote it specifically so it's not clear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I think i saw all the scenes, except some endings and those depend on decisions through whole game and specific characters. Gonna wait for unlocked endings with final version. Thanks again Alfius for great port, otherwise i wouldn't play that unity mess, it was slow with a lot of hiccups and at least for me impossible to play. Now let the wait for sexduction begins:cool:...

Booblover43

Oct 27, 2020
OK, I'm going to make a comprehensive WT for the game after I completed the development for it,
but I will do a quick Ch 6-7 WT now
(It will be very brief and leave out a lot of information but it will contain the most strategic choices )
I include Ch 6, since a lot of outcomes are determined by choices in Ch 6
Here goes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to win back favour with astrid on ch7? It's all because i choose Melissa path.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
How to win back favour with astrid on ch7? It's all because i choose Melissa path.
I think you can, but to be honest, I can not tell you for sure.
When Writeing the WT I will be able to lay down things like that.

Helping her at the tower at 10:00 would be a definite plus. If you had sex with her at the Spa in ch 5 would help as well.
Having good relationship points will help as well. I don't think it's easy, but I'm pretty sure it's possible.

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
is there full save? i stucked at ch3 with Vannah+Luke and i dont wanna to continue this grind, sorry dev. its nice game but too long for me
and hints are not helping at all cause some quests u cant finish until u finish some other quests

Booblover43

Oct 27, 2020
Ju
is there full save? i stucked at ch3 with Vannah+Luke and i dont wanna to continue this grind, sorry dev. its nice game but too long for me
and hints are not helping at all cause some quests u cant finish until u finish some other quests
Just finish all task till vannah task it last, flirt with her a few days and try kiss her at promenade.

Booblover43

Oct 27, 2020
I think you can, but to be honest, I can not tell you for sure.
When Writeing the WT I will be able to lay down things like that.

Helping her at the tower at 10:00 would be a definite plus. If you had sex with her at the Spa in ch 5 would help as well.
Having good relationship points will help as well. I don't think it's easy, but I'm pretty sure it's possible.
Maybe this path not complete yet including others path. Like spice up when Michelle on break time.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I suggest you wait for my full walkthrough, will be coming in about a week's time.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I do not know It bug with Non-Compresed or only with Compressed, but Ch8 F***ing do not work!
After i run .exe i get this:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label harleyclub_c7 is defined twice, at
File "game/Chat Harley.rpy", line 514 and
File "game/Chat Harley.rpy", line 584.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes