Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Just a quick update. Almost done with all the paths. Then just testing.
Might do a couple of interface changes. This will mark the game as complete.

I will probably bring out a final version of the game after this. This will contain some small improvements after the game is done, just to fix up some loose ends along with a complete Walkthrough.

So my schedule would be:
Completed game: This coming week
Final version with walkthrough: 2 weeks time

The final version will have no added story. I will just be going through the whole game again and fix and improve small things as I pick them up while doing the Walkthrough.

Thereafter, I will start with Sexduction.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Quick update:
Thanks for the patience. I know the last one is running a bit over in time.

I'm pretty much done with the update. Just testing remaining and a couple of finishing touches.
Just to give you and idea, this last update has 14 new sex scenes.

In any case, at this pace I will be able to upload the new update tomorrow (Thursday) or Friday.

Although this update concludes the story. I will bring out another version after this with some extra features along with a Walkthrough. There is some UI changes that I want to implement, but I'm not sure If I want to try and get it into this version or if it should also wait for the final version.

Once again thanks for your patience.

-----------Update-----------------------
Done a lot of work on this today. All looking good. I'm pretty confident I will upload tomorrow. :D

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Oooh I saw chapter 8 was done, which I've been holding out for ... but looking at the above I'll wait for the one with a walkthrough and stuff in it... I do enjoy HoneyGame's stuff so getting to fill in these holes in the Coral City series is really nice.

Reactions: Alfius

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The King is Back Unofficial Renpy Conversion [Ch. 8] Alfius

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.40 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.38 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 251 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 234 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Does this conversion have a gallery?
There is a replay function for all the sex scenes. It's linked to your save and is only available ingame, depending on your progress. One of the things planned for the final update is to have a gallery similar to achievements, that will stay unlocked outside of a save.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
There is a replay function for all the sex scenes. It's linked to your save and is only available ingame, depending on your progress. One of the things planned for the final update is to have a gallery similar to achievements, that will stay unlocked outside of a save.
Can you make a gallery that all replays are already unlocked?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
do i need play the previous game? to understanding the story?
No You don't need to, but the style of the games are so similar, that I would do it. The First game is not terrible and it has the same MC Mark. Some of the girls in this game are recurring characters from the first game (Astrid, Izabel, Elodie,
Jessie and Mrs. Walker)

Can you make a gallery that all replays are already unlocked?
Do you want the current replay but with all the replays available? I can write a mod for that.

My final version that I will release in two weeks time, will have an improved Gallery that will work almost like an achievement page that will be available in my final update in two weeks.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Either the grind is unbelievable or I am completely lost. For days and days, all I can do is chat or get rejected.
Give some info on where you are, then I can help. The grind in the game should not be too bad. There is some stat grinding for fitness, but that is only later in the game. At least one of the girls should always be doing something new with you. (New dialogue or action). If they keep on repeating something, it probably means you need progress with another girl. There is a couple of my previous posts on this thread here that helps out. So in them you will probably find what you are looking for.

The game is tricky, but with the hints, you should be able to progress. If not. Ask them here. A complete walthrough will be included in my next release in two weeks time.

Last edited:

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
No You don't need to, but the style of the games are so similar, that I would do it. The First game is not terrible and it has the same MC Mark. Some of the girls in this game are recurring characters from the first game (Astrid, Izabel, Elodie,
Jessie and Mrs. Walker)

Do you want the current replay but with all the replays available? I can write a mod for that.

My final version that I will release in two weeks time, will have an improved Gallery that will work almost like an achievement page that will be available in my final update in two weeks.
Yes exactly.A gallery with all scenes available.
It would be great if you can make that mod.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes