2real

Jan 18, 2018
can you lock out ashley? it says she will be at gym in hits but i cant trigger anything new

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Tbh, I don't even know how to start, get money or fitness points. All I was able to do was going to places and chat when people were there.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Tbh, I don't even know how to start, get money or fitness points. All I was able to do was going to places and chat when people were there.
Start of with telling me on what chapter you are.

It's kind of a puzzle game, you need to solve the girls puzzles. You do it mostly just by talking to them at their different locations. For instance.
Chat to a girl until she does not want to chat to you anymore, then try and flirt with her, then try and date. etc.
Also look at the hint file. If it say "No More hints," It means there is probably no more content for that girl for that chapter (Or something else need to happen with another girl first.)

If you are stuck with chapter one, read this post:
Secret to find Mr Walker

Chapter three can be tricky
Seduce Vannah
Stuck with Michelle

Chapter four yacht party
Yacht Party Michelle

etc. etc. Don't worry about Money or Fitness, they only start playing a role from Chapter 4 onward.

If this does not help you, maybe wait 2 weeks until the WT is done.

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
how to proceed Melissa? quest say "Maybe i can convince Melissa to try out something more hardcore."

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Alfius Really thank you for the game mate
I only want to ask when Sexduction v0.1 will be ready
At least a month or more?
Not sure... I'm going to use a totally different technique for Sexduction.

It's going to be more of a port then a re-write, but I do plan to improve it as well.
I did initially start with a convertion a long time ago, but gave up due to there being no save ability. To try and figure out the logic without being able to save and by playing the came yourself, would be almost impossible.

Now NightTrain that did The Follower, did some work to help me, so hopefully it will work well. But I have no clue how difficult it's going to be or how long it's going to take.

Realistically, it think it will take about a month to get something, but to finish, might take about 3 months, depending on how much I want to test/correct and adjust the game. Also December is going to be very busy for me. So Not sure if I can do any work in Dec.

So in my head, it I will release part one this year and then the next update sometime next year. If I remember correctly, the game consisit of 3 or 4 parts, so that say it's two weeks per update, it will be about 6- 8 weeks in total.

This is all guesswork. I estimated to finish this one in August, and only managed to get it done in October...So who knows.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Alfius I know you mentioned you gonna make walkthough for 0.8 after fixed version, but would it be possible to post short walkthrough for 0.8 here like you did with 0.7? If not, i'm gonna have to wait a little bit for final version. Thanks in advance(y)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Alfius I know you mentioned you gonna make walkthough for 0.8 after fixed version, but would it be possible to post short walkthrough for 0.8 here like you did with 0.7? If not, i'm gonna have to wait a little bit for final version. Thanks in advance(y)
OK, A short Ch 8 WT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes