Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
puh. this is boring ... just trigger hunt and busywork. In comparison NCC is a real improvement.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
puh. this is boring ... just trigger hunt and busywork. In comparison NCC is a real improvement.
It's 3 years ago or something like that.
I think it could be nice for the people who likes NCC (I don't have as many fans as some of the most popular games, but I can say that I have fans who are really "inside" the game and who appreciate it for the whole scenario.) to see the origin stories for some of the characters in the game. As many people knows all my games are connected. In this game you can see Michelle when she arrived in MCC, Melissa, Ashley and Jeff relationship and when the broke, Tatianna and Connor relationship when it started, all the connection Mark vanessa richard Astrid Roberta... I mean. For the fans of NCC it could be interesting.
Obviously my skills improve a lot.. but I think it's a good game

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
It's 3 years ago or something like that.
I think it could be nice for the people who likes NCC (I don't have as many fans as some of the most popular games, but I can say that I have fans who are really "inside" the game and who appreciate it for the whole scenario.) to see the origin stories for some of the characters in the game. As many people knows all my games are connected. In this game you can see Michelle when she arrived in MCC, Melissa, Ashley and Jeff relationship and when the broke, Tatianna and Connor relationship when it started, all the connection Mark vanessa richard Astrid Roberta... I mean. For the fans of NCC it could be interesting.
Obviously my skills improve a lot.. but I think it's a good game
Dont get me wrong - the backstories of the characters could be fun to see. But
1. I am not a fan of Mark as the MC :p
2. The game mechanic is not for me.
I prefer the VN style of NCC over these "sandbox"/"free roam" games.

Reactions: monokulo

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Dont get me wrong - the backstories of the characters could be fun to see. But
1. I am not a fan of Mark as the MC :p
2. The game mechanic is not for me.
I prefer the VN style of NCC over these "sandbox"/"free roam" games.
Exept for Mark (I love him) I agree with you. The mechanics and the visual novel is a better way to tell my stories

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I do not own a Mac and did not feel up to trying to get it to work on Android. Anybody wanting to get it running on those platforms, please feel free to convert it. I'm available to assist if needed.
Make a Mac version is simple - all you do is check "Macintosh x86_64" when you do Build Distributions. Ren'Py will handle everything and spit out a zip file.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of The King is Back Chapter 1 + Compressed

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Make a Mac version is simple - all you do is check "Macintosh x86_64" when you do Build Distributions. Ren'Py will handle everything and spit out a zip file.
I could do that, I implemented a lot of custom changes for my status bar etc. that overrides some defaults.
My only worry is that I do not have a Mac to test on, so if I release it and a mac user complains about a certain bugs related to the OS. I can not really assist.

I will give it a shot.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Replay unlocked save?
The Replay button is to replay unlocked sex scenes. It is linked to your save or where you are in you current game and does not persist like some of the other games with it's galleries. It is only available while in game depending on your current progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: oszapo25

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I could do that, I implemented a lot of custom changes for my status bar etc. that overrides some defaults.
My only worry is that I do not have a Mac to test on, so if I release it and a mac user complains about a certain bugs related to the OS. I can not really assist.

I will give it a shot.
As long as your changes are in the game directory, you're fine. Don't change anything in the renpy directory! :p

Ren'Py is built on top of Python, which pretty much is platform agnostic. Odd things can happen with Ren'Py on Android (because the platform is limited), but Linux, Mac and Windows all behave the same.

Reactions: Alfius
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes