Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Dunno if this has been asked, But are going to add anything different other then Better graphics to this??
This is a port/conversion of the original. Same graphics, same story.
Some minor changes in logic and some improvements (hopefully) in the grammar.

I do this conversion mostly for my own enjoyment. The game is a nice game, but playing it on Unity is frustrating.
There is already a couple of Renpy conversions for Other games from this dev.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
yet another game .....well done, 1 more game to the list of the half done shit, where u can wait months over months for updates and content. strange is only, that it seems that from game to game renders and story is getting more worse ....
This game is a Renpy remake of an existing game. The original game is already completed (link in the OP).
In terms of me completing the remake....I'm pretty confident I can do it. I mean so far I have done 3 updates in 3 weeks out of a total of 8 chapters. So it's currently on 3/8 in terms of completeness.

In terms of renders and story, well it's using the existing renders and existing story, for better or for worst. As someone invested in the NCC universe, I enjoy the backstory of a lot of his character's from his current game "New Coral City".

Reactions: SecretSal

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

I do this conversion mostly for my own enjoyment. The game is a nice game, but playing it on Unity is frustrating.
Thanks for sharing, not a big fan of Unity either.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
could you please make 1 update on "NOPY" for Win. thats perfect for Mic.S Win -EDGE browser...fast and good...thanks for your work...

2real

Jan 18, 2018
stuck with michelle shes always too busy to walk and cant find any other trigger. also when your stuck on vannah after you follow the directions posted it looks unsuccessful at first but just see it through

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
stuck with michelle shes always too busy to walk and cant find any other trigger. also when your stuck on vannah after you follow the directions posted it looks unsuccessful at first but just see it through
So to resolve Michelle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
could you please make 1 update on "NOPY" for Win. thats perfect for Mic.S Win -EDGE browser...fast and good...thanks for your work...
Unfortunately I do not have a Nopy account. The Mac Nopy link was done by the F95 Uploader.

Sorry.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
when i bring Vannah to the tower i always get the same text "oh! seems like your girlfriend" is that right?
Yes, she does not believe you. But it's importand "evidence" for later.

If you get stuck with Vannah, I posted her tips a page or so back that should assist you with the seduction :)

carloskaviar

May 1, 2017
Yeah i saw that post but im not sure how i progress atm feels like ive done step 1-4 but im obviously missing somthing :p i guess i try to flirt more then go for the kiss again

that solved it !

Reactions: Alfius

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019

I played the first one, I didn't much a problem with it; I'm not so big on newer graphics or a fresh coat of paint

Hell, I still pull out my Old NES to play me some Legend of Zelda, which was a 8 bit game

Reactions: Alfius

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
I'm with a small problem - can't figure out what to do with Astrid/Victor. I've been catching them at the tower chating and in the club flirting/kissing. What to do next?

BTW! How many times do MC need to go to the gym, to become attractive for Melissa?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm with a small problem - can't figure out what to do with Astrid/Victor. I've been catching them at the tower chating and in the club flirting/kissing. What to do next?

BTW! How many times do MC need to go to the gym, to become attractive for Melissa?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pumpkin1984
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes