Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
i really like this game and all your games, always hoping for a walkthrough!
I tried to make the in game hints to serve as a walkthrough. Although the in-game hints is a bit cryptic to still provide a bit of a challenge. I plan to do a very simple walkthrough when the game is done. In the meantime feel free to ask help on this thread if you get stuck.

Reactions: veeral

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
How do you get Tattianas phone number? I have danced with her and worked out in the gym a lot but nothing seems to change.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of The King is Back Chapter 1-4 + Compressed + 9999 money

• Hey there
Reactions: master110

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
How do i change the purple text i.can hardly see what anyone is saying
Apologies about the purple text. I'm in the process to change the interface. The hints/bio for the characters will not fit the top bar in the next chapter, so I'm currently re-thinking the UI completely. I have played around with different font colors, and different locations have different backgrounds so on some locations dark colors are harder to read and on some locations lighter colors.

With my Interface re-design, I will try and change the UI so that the font will be much neater and very easy to read.

Reactions: master110
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes