drakula7589

Jan 29, 2019
I need help for making 1000$ for sex with Krisztina, I start Chapter4 with 0$ and don't know how to make money for sex in stripclub, I did all the other scenes with Krisztina, and all other characters, but am stuck with this money problem. Tnx in advance(playing Mac version of the game).

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I need help for making 1000$ for sex with Krisztina, I start Chapter4 with 0$ and don't know how to make money for sex in stripclub, I did all the other scenes with Krisztina, and all other characters, but am stuck with this money problem. Tnx in advance(playing Mac version of the game).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: drakula7589
Jan 11, 2018
Hello everyone

I can't do the second task of Aiden. I spend all the money to see her show twice but nothing happenned.

A clue pls ?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I made a mistake I thought that Aiden want a picture of Krisztina but he want the Tatiana one ! So I probably loose 100£ for nothing ...
No Worries...If you saw her 2 shows, then you are good to go, you don't need the money for anything else for now.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
I'm stuck on Michelle, I'm down to the "I want to kiss you" dialogue. I'm guessing I've missed something obvious.

*edit never mind, hadn't been talking to Randolph enough

Reactions: Alfius

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
after 3some with Krisztina its say for Michelle: "you had your chance with michalle but you failed. your old friend brandon wants her" can i do something different to not fail?

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
after 3some with Krisztina its say for Michelle: "you had your chance with michalle but you failed. your old friend brandon wants her" can i do something different to not fail?
ah i forget yaht quest :)

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
I need two advices:
1. What secret of Harley do MC need to find out? She allready thanked MC for new "boy-toy";
2. What can the MC to do, to find out, what are the "troubles in Paradise" between Angela and her idiot?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I need two advices:
1. What secret of Harley do MC need to find out? She allready thanked MC for new "boy-toy";
2. What can the MC to do, to find out, what are the "troubles in Paradise" between Angela and her idiot?
Hopefully this can help you...Harley
Catching them also helps with Angela...you just need to keep talking to her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Just a warning on the next update:

1) Chapter 5 is much more complex then the previous chapters. It looks like there is multiple paths unlike the chapters up to now, which were more of a puzzle solution then branching paths.

2) Also as I already mentioned a couple of posts ago, I have run into some issues with my UI design. The characters faces will not fit in my top status bar, so I either need to move it like NCC, or make a different plan. My fonts color and menu item design, is not so good atm. on the one hand I like it with no background, as you can see the game images better, but because of the vastly different backgrounds (Dark and light), it become difficult to read on some scenes. since this game is heavy on dialogue choices and light on story text, the way to display menu choices is important. I'm also thinking of changing the games aspect ration to a more standard size and maybe incorporate that solution to resolve the both items mentioned her.

TLDR: I need to redesign the UI

So don't worry, the update is not going to take months, but I estimate it to take slightly more than 2 weeks.
Just a quick heads up.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just a warning on the next update:

1) Chapter 5 is much more complex then the previous chapters. It looks like there is multiple paths unlike the chapters up to now, which were more of a puzzle solution then branching paths.

2) Also as I already mentioned a couple of posts ago, I have run into some issues with my UI design. The characters faces will not fit in my top status bar, so I either need to move it like NCC, or make a different plan. My fonts color and menu item design, is not so good atm. on the one hand I like it with no background, as you can see the game images better, but because of the vastly different backgrounds (Dark and light), it become difficult to read on some scenes. since this game is heavy on dialogue choices and light on story text, the way to display menu choices is important. I'm also thinking of changing the games aspect ration to a more standard size and maybe incorporate that solution to resolve the both items mentioned her.

TLDR: I need to redesign the UI

So don't worry, the update is not going to take months, but I estimate it to take slightly more than 2 weeks.
Just a quick heads up.
Thanks for keeping us informed. Keep up the good work!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I CANT WAIT TO TO CHAPTER FIVE TO FUCK VANESSA AS WELL
anyone knows when the update coming ?
Hi Just a quick update. I finished the User interface changes.
I'm not sure if it will be to everyone's liking, but I think it pretty cool. (Not perfect.)
The issues with unreadable font colours and running out of space for character stats as well as the replay screen limitations have all been resolved. The aspect ratio for the game has also been fixed to a standard size, but without changing the size or dimensions of the images (No stretching/cropping). It's all part of the new UI. Maybe some will hate it, we will see.

You guys must please let me know what you think when I release. Maybe I can upload a sample screenshot, from chapter 4 then you guys can give some feedback?

In any case, back to the progress. So I'm now making good progress with the story and is just focusing on converting that. I might be done with the the conversion tomorrow and will probably release Chapter 5 early next week.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes