Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Anyone have walktrough? :)
There is a walkthrough on the original thread for the original Unity game, that will mostly work on this game as well.

I plan to write a walkthrough once I complete the game.

There is also ingame hints. It's not a walkthrough, but should help you to progress.

If you get stuck, just post here and I will point you in the right direction.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Could you also please update the android version?
I don't do the Android version myself...Not sure how compatible this version will be to Android, as adjusted a lot of things on the User interface.

You can maybe ask the user that did the conversion on the OP if he wants to do it for this version.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

huss22

Apr 29, 2018
I don't know what you mean, but if you are referring to saves. Yes they still work.
The User interface changed, but the game is still the same.
When I deleted the 0.4 i think my old saves are gone too. I can't see any saves in load section at 0.5.

Also I would appreciate anyone sharing a full persistent 0.4 save.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
When I deleted the 0.4 i think my old saves are gone too. I can't see any saves in load section at 0.5.

Also I would appreciate anyone sharing a full persistent 0.4 save.
I might have fucked up the save location with the new version.... :( I did not even think about that.

I'm actually not sure how Renpy handles Save locations...if you completely rebuild the game.

You can browse to your saves here:
C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

There you can find your old save games in the old "TheKingisback" folder and copy the content over to your new folder.
(or to your local save folder.)

Last edited:

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
so can you choose to be sub am a sub my self so i was wondering if there was some femdom in the game ? sorry to take up your time hope you have a good day:)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
so can you choose to be sub am a sub my self so i was wondering if there was some femdom in the game ? sorry to take up your time hope you have a good day:)
The femdom portion of the game is very small part of the game. I just put the tag in, since people complain if there is content and you don't tag it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Actually, Sexduction is what really got this started!

So I wanted to play all the Games by Honeygames, having already played Follower and King of the beach. So Sexduction being the oldest, I really wanted to start with that one. I just found the Unity game almost unplayable and looking at the other two's Renpy conversions, I though, why not convert all the rest.

Unfortunately, it turned out to be much more difficult then I thought. So I contacted the other two developers and SecretSal's method of conversion seemed to be the most doable for me with my current Renpy/Unity skills. The current method is kind of a brute force method. I basically play the game and note changes in the variables by looking at saves and put my own spin on things. I look at a lot of clues, read the walkthroughs, look at images to see if I missed any paths by looking if there are any unused images left belonging to the chapter. Then I try and find the paths to get to the missing images. So almost like building a puzzle. The format of King of the Beach by SecretSal and The King is back, makes these games ideal for this converting manually, as it's mostly a linear path, with kind of solving a puzzle to solve the solution for all the girls. (It's a playing method used by a lot of games that involved some grind, including Big Brother, Man of the House, Cure My Addiction etc.)

Anyways, back to Sexduction. The biggest problem converting sexduction, is the lack of save ability. That makes it close to impossible to use this method of conversion. (Not totally impossible but almost. Using VMs could be a crude way to simulate saves.) So for all intensive purposeless I have to find or write a tool, that extract the logic from Unity and convert that to Renpy. I spoke to NightTrain that converted the Follower and he was willing to help. He gave me some pointers on how he did his conversion and told me to contact him if I get stuck (And I did get stuck :ROFLMAO:) . I also spoke to dsconstructor that did a unity mod for The Twist with very promising results.

So the conclusion to convert Sexduction is that I can not do it using the same methodology I used for The King is Back. I would need to use more advanced techniques that I'm not yet on top of. Once I'm done with TKIB, I will definitely look at converting Sexduction. My ultimate aim is to be able to convert Snake Thompson. :D (If HoneyGames does not do it himself. He mentioned several times that he might have a relook into that game)

TLDR; Sexduction is on my radar, but I can not use the same method I used for "The King is Back". I do not currently have the skills/tools to convert it, but I have an idea on what needs to be done to do it and will start work on this as soon as I'm done with this conversion.
Have you tried this approach?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Have you tried this approach?
I will read the article in more detail, but I have tried poking around in code with various c# decompiles, but the sheer volume of c# code was actually a bit overwhelming. I managed to get quite a lot of information from that (Including the fact that fungus was used to design the game), but the logic that interprets the Meta data kept on eluding me. I have all the text and all the images, but the logic putting them together was still escaping me.

Recently, I received a ton of help from 2 other guys mentioned in my previous post on this, but to be honest, I have not been able to properly look at their methodology and extractions. I actually believe that I now have enough information to properly port my next project, I just need to find a bit of time to properly sit down and figure out what they have done.

I feel that I'm so far in with this project, that I will just press on with my current methodology till I complete this one. (I would need to invest some time to still figure them out, meaning my next release would take far longer to roll out, if I switch my methodology now.) But after this project, I'm definitely be going to use the more clean, programmatic method to port the game. There is still at least three Honeygames projects to port, so it will be useful to have better tools.

Thanks for the link.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
how many updates are left to complete this game
There is 8 chapters in total, so still three left to go. I hope to complete the game in about a month's time. My initial projection, a couple of pages back, was for beginning to mid August, but I now think it will probably be end to begining of September.

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
Really thank you man for everything sorry for that question but
When part 6 come out? :LOL:
I can't wait for Vanessa only :love:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Is Vanessa in this update man?
I'm pretty sure Vanessa is in it, but I'm not sure what will happen with her.
Believe it or not, I have not completed the game myself. I find it best to note down all the different choices and options when I play myself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes