2real

Jan 18, 2018
all my saves are gone im hoping its just because i downloaded full version and not compressed

redle

Apr 12, 2017
all my saves are gone im hoping its just because i downloaded full version and not compressed
Compressed or full version shouldn't really matter. Either way though, if you are on Windows I'm sure your saves are still sitting in a subfolder of your appdata folder. Just a matter of finding them and relocating them to the game's new choice for save folders.

Goto /users/~your login~/appdata/roaming/renpy/
In that folder look for a directory for this game (most likely you now have at least 2 different ones... one from your previous download and one from your new download). Copy all the saves from one and paste them in the other.

Reactions: 2real and Alfius

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
Is there a walkthrough ?
(I didn't find it on the original game page)
I'm stuck at catching Erik and Izabel the babysitter.
I have already fucked the Wife and the babysitter, Astrid told me they are fucking behind the Bistro.
Please help

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Is there a walkthrough ?
(I didn't find it on the original game page)
I'm stuck at catching Erik and Izabel the babysitter.
I have already fucked the Wife and the babysitter, Astrid told me they are fucking behind the Bistro.
Please help
Help with Mr Walker and Izabel (Astrid heard wrong)

The walkthroughs are somewhere in that thread. I Actually use it to make sure I catch most scenarios.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The King is Back Unofficial Renpy Conversion [Ch. 5] Alfius

Original Size: 1.72 GB
Compressed Size: 151 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The King is Back Unofficial Renpy Conversion [Ch. 5] Alfius

Original Size: 1.72 GB
Compressed Size: 151 MB

Win/Linux: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!
Thanks...OP Updated

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Old saved DOES NOT WORK!
Any correct saved for this version?
Ch. 5
I fucked up!
The old saves work, but I rebuild the project for the new interface and now it created a new save location.

Here is a post with the path you can find the old saves and just copy them tot the new save location. Or you can use my save in that post.
Save file and Save location folder

73J

May 24, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The King is Back Chapter 1 + Compressed
Hey, appreciate your effort. Could you also please update the android version to chapter 5?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Cool. when I'll release NCC 1.1 I'll play it. Thank you
its pretty cool of you to show love to a third party remake like this. So I can say I now have respect for you and will look at your games (and this) after I am done slaying Slave Maker/jack o nine tails.

Reactions: HoneyGames

2real

Jan 18, 2018
stuck with angela, had the night out but says at end of chap 5 i wasnt interested in her also could only find 1 video to upload

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes