Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
stuck with angela, had the night out but says at end of chap 5 i wasnt interested in her also could only find 1 video to upload
OK

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Le me know if this worked for you. Otherwise, upload a save and I will check it out.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Damn! I think I've missed sex in the beach toilet! What did I missed? The Mark is pretty buffed, and the had already fought in the bar, helped Melissa with her car and helped her with a quick watching over bar so no one will rob it!

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 30/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "The king is back Renpy conversion" version "8.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The king is back Renpy conversion" versione "8.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "The king is back renpy conversion" version "5.0".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The king is back renpy conversion" versione "5.0".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Here is the Italian translation of "The king is back renpy conversion" version "5.0".

The link is: Mega

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The king is back renpy conversion" versione "5.0".

Il link è: Mega
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
This is so awsome! I wish I could undertstand Italian.

lol the ironic thing is that the original Developer, Honeygames, is actually Italian. :D
So An Italian dev wrote an English game, translated to Renpy by me and then translated back to Italian by you :D:D

instapp

Jun 8, 2018
Hey Alfius,
Great job with conversion to renpy. You are a silent hero of this forum.
I found 2 bugs while playing, can you take a look and confirm if am I right?

1. In the chapter 3 if you did not talk to melissa about tatianna you cannot ask tatianna on a date in the club. So you are hardstuck in chapter 4 (no photos for aiden :( )
2. In the chapter 5 if you bought spa ticket for a gift, Vincent still is bragging and mocking you that you bought stupid gift.

About GUI: It's nice change still getting used to it. My main problem is that with hint system. Why you are not listing only characters relevant in the chapter or hide those which never come back (like isabel, randolph etc). Because bar is getting flooded with the info you cannot really use.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hey Alfius,
I found 2 bugs while playing, can you take a look and confirm if am I right?

1. In the chapter 3 if you did not talk to melissa about tatianna you cannot ask tatianna on a date in the club. So you are hardstuck in chapter 4 (no photos for aiden :( )
2. In the chapter 5 if you bought spa ticket for a gift, Vincent still is bragging and mocking you that you bought stupid gift.

About GUI: It's nice change still getting used to it. My main problem is that with hint system. Why you are not listing only characters relevant in the chapter or hide those which never come back (like isabel, randolph etc). Because bar is getting flooded with the info you cannot really use.
Will check it out

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
PS. If you manage to have sex with her, without getting Harley and Gabriel together, there might be a logic problem in my code. Please let me know so that I can look at it and fix it.
On my first run I didn't bring Gabriel to the stripclub so he didn't get together with Harley. But still I had sex with Angela.
It did result in Gabriel and Angela being back together.

I can only forward this.

And this aswell. I don't have any problems playing wth this GUI, only the stuffed hint bar is claiming to much time. Removing the characters that are gone would improve clearness pretty much.

Also could you add the possibility to call the women from previous episodes (Izabell and Reeva) in the evening as well? Even if its not in the original? It would make the in betweens more enjoyable.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
On my first run I didn't bring Gabriel to the stripclub so he didn't get together with Harley. But still I had sex with Angela.
It did result in Gabriel and Angela being back together.
This is definitely a bug...I don't think I will roll out a fix for this right now, but it will be fixed it the next version.

And this aswell. I don't have any problems playing wth this GUI, only the stuffed hint bar is claiming to much time. Removing the characters that are gone would improve clearness pretty much.
I will think about this...Maybe have the option to show all or just active characters.

Also could you add the possibility to call the women from previous episodes (Izabell and Reeva) in the evening as well? Even if its not in the original? It would make the in betweens more enjoyable.
Sounds like a plan. Reeva would be a bit against the story, as she is supposedly not in town anymore.

omega512

Feb 14, 2018
Just completed Chapter 1, but it says i missed the threesome between Mrs. Walker & Isabel. How do i get that?

Edit: misread. you catch them and make it a threesome. Mr. not Mrs. Got it

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm really glad this game have a new life.
I tried to play it, I couldn't remember what I was supposed to do and I failed most things.
Thank Alfius for your big work
Lol, I tried to keep it as close to your original game as possible, but I did change some small logic paths and made some adjustments here an there.

Your earlier games I played were bloody difficult without a walkthrough or hints :)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes