Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I hope that you didn't abandoned mate...
No Worries, It's not abandoned, still hard at work doing it. This update is almost complete, but I do not want to speculate when I can upload. All I can say is it will be soon. Finishing of an update and testing all the combinations always takes longer then expected. Especially now that the game is so far in. After this update, it's only two more chapters to go, then the game will be complete. :)

I'm glad you are enjoying the game so much!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
New version is out.

The later chapters is significantly more complex then the initial chapters. That's why it's taking a bit longer to roll them out.
Just testing the new release takes hours instead of a couple of minutes, to get all the different variations.

Just a couple of notes.
1) I have not been able to change the UI, so the character stats still show all the characters from previous chapters.
2) Starting from Chapter 5, you will notice that the game is not linear anymore. You will not be able to get all the girls or all the sex scenes in one playthrough.
3) Up to chapter 4, You have always been able to catch up with every girl's story, even if you missed her content in the previous chapter.
3) Chapter 6 is the first chapter were actions in previous chapters can block you from certain girls and actions. If you did not complete their previous events in previous chapters.
4) It's not as bad as it's sounds. You still need to mess up pretty big to get a girl blocked from a mistake. Having said that, in this chapter you will need to make specific choices between certain girls.

Just a heads up.

Chapter 7 will be coming up in 2-3 weeks, depending on it's complexity.

Reactions: najm and RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
New version is out.

The later chapters is significantly more complex then the initial chapters. That's why it's taking a bit longer to roll them out.
Just testing the new release takes hours instead of a couple of minutes, to get all the different variations.

Just a couple of notes.
1) I have not been able to change the UI, so the character stats still show all the characters from previous chapters.
2) Starting from Chapter 5, you will notice that the game is not linear anymore. You will not be able to get all the girls or all the sex scenes in one playthrough.
3) Up to chapter 4, You have always been able to catch up with every girl's story, even if you missed her content in the previous chapter.
3) Chapter 6 is the first chapter were actions in previous chapters can block you from certain girls and actions. If you did not complete their previous events in previous chapters.
4) It's not as bad as it's sounds. You still need to mess up pretty big to get a girl blocked from a mistake. Having said that, in this chapter you will need to make specific choices between certain girls.

Just a heads up.

Chapter 7 will be coming up in 2-3 weeks, depending on it's complexity.
I know there is a walkthrough for chapter 6 in official game thread, however after that there is none, will you provide some kind of walkthrough or short guide for those 2 last chapters? Without walkthrough i doubt i could see most that last chapters have to offer. Anyway, thanks for new version(y).

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
I cant move in chapter 3 :( i don't know why cant clear chapter 2 stack o.0 someone can help me

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The King is Back Unofficial Renpy Conversion [Ch. 6] Alfius

Original Size: 2.27 GB

Compressed Size: 183 MB

Win/Linux:

Thanks to Unplasenaris - WorkUpload

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey Alfius here's a Compressed Version.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I cant move in chapter 3 :( i don't know why cant clear chapter 2 stack o.0 someone can help me
Give me some details. On which characters you are stuck with?

For the Main Mission in Chapter Three, you need to help Astrid get revenge on her Ex-Boyfriend Luke.
To achieve this, you need to seduce Vannah,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I know there is a walkthrough for chapter 6 in official game thread, however after that there is none, will you provide some kind of walkthrough or short guide for those 2 last chapters? Without walkthrough i doubt i could see most that last chapters have to offer. Anyway, thanks for new version(y).
I'm aware of that... and also shit scared, as I also use the WTs as a guide to make sure I cover all the paths.

I always planned to do the Walkthrough when I'm done with the game. That will be after the next two chapters.
I won't do a full WT after the next update, but maybe I will post a Chapter walkthrough similar to the original just for chapter 7.

There are actually a couple of small secrets in the last 2 updates, that you probably won't get to without a guide. For one of them you actually had to mess up quite badly with one of the characters to get that secret. That will all be full WT when the game is done.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Trying to understand the difference. What is different from the unity one compared to the renpy? Apart from the engine that is, what are the obvious differences in mechanics# game play etc.?

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
hey i was wondering how much femdom content is there or if there is any at all? am a sub so thats why am asking am sorry to take up your time hope you have a nice day :)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Trying to understand the difference. What is different from the unity one compared to the renpy? Apart from the engine that is, what are the obvious differences in mechanics# game play etc.?
Basically just the engine, I tried to keep the story more or less the same. Here and there I picked up some small bugs, logic paths and errors in the unity version that I obviously corrected in the Renpy version. I also made some minor changes where the path made more sense for me. This was not a straight port, so the game is not 100% the same.

The Unity version of the game IMO was slow and sometimes buggy with definite issues when it comes to saving and loading.
But the long and short of it, is mostly an engine change.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
hey i was wondering how much femdom content is there or if there is any at all? am a sub so thats why am asking am sorry to take up your time hope you have a nice day :)
There is one scene where you are a sub and the female involved definitely has a dom vibe in most of her other scenes. Having said that, I think if you want to play the game just for that content, you will probably be disappointed. There is about 66 sexual encounters in the game so far and only around 6 is with her and of these, only one I would consider straight out femdom.

I don't want to discourage you, but I don't want to create a false expectation.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
There is one scene where you are a sub and the female involved definitely has a dom vibe in most of her other scenes. Having said that, I think if you want to play the game just for that content, you will probably be disappointed. There is about 66 sexual encounters in the game so far and only around 6 is with her and of these, only one I would consider straight out femdom.

I don't want to discourage you, but I don't want to create a false expectation.
thanks for telling me

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Really good game & remake. I played the original game days before. Unplayable!!!

Renpy is really the best.

Reactions: Alfius
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes