Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Here is the Italian translation of "The king is back renpy conversion" version "5.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The king is back renpy conversion" versione "5.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
I just installed the Italian version just for fun...And it was a lot of fun to see the game in Italian, even though I understood nothing!

Just something that did not translate was the Character status: "Custom Status Update.rpy"

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I'm stuck in Chapter 4.
1. Michelle always apologizes because she has to work and doesn't come along on the date.
2. How do I persuade Kristina Pepper to have sex with Randolph's son?
3. How do I get enough money ($ 1000) to have sex with her myself?
4. After persuading Astrid to come to Randolph's yacht party, where can I get the 2nd girl from?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm stuck in Chapter 4.
1. Michelle always apologizes because she has to work and doesn't come along on the date.
2. How do I persuade Kristina Pepper to have sex with Randolph's son?
3. How do I get enough money ($ 1000) to have sex with her myself?
4. After persuading Astrid to come to Randolph's yacht party, where can I get the 2nd girl from?
Ok, some good news, you are not doing anything wrong, but you need to do a whole lot more.
So:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Angela is still bugged for me despite the fix. She keeps saying she needs time after the night outside her house and if I move on to next chapter she goes back to Gabriel (despite having him with Hailey)

EDIT : Nvm fixed it

Last edited:
Reactions: Alfius

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
i cant progress with aiden quest. it is asking for a boob picture of astrid but i cant seem to get it :/

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
i cant progress with aiden quest. it is asking for a boob picture of astrid but i cant seem to get it :/
That should be very straight forward. You helped her in Ch 3 so you just need to ask her to show her boobs.
It must be at the tower in the morning.

If this does not work, I think your game variables was changed or something. There is literally no other requirements.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Is there any walkthrough of it?
No Walkthrough currently. I plan to do a walkthrough when the game is done.

The mechanics of the game boils down to solving puzzels each chapter for each girl. There is in game hints and if you get stuck you can just ask here on the forum. I'm on here daily so will assist when you get stuck.

A lot of the sticking points have been answered earlier in he thread, so search on this thread here will probably give you the answer you are looking for.

There is also walkthroughs on the original game thread (Not in OP, but on the last 2-3 pages).

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes