Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Great more Astrid I'll take what I can when it comes to her content I hope to see her feature more in NCC.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Alfius Hey, can you tell me are beach volleyball team and characters unlockable in this release? Because in img folder i saw there are some scenes with them in the club, and also gym pic with Tatiana and Ashley who i hadn't met yet. I suppose you put those images but scenes with them are not yet available or i'm missing something? There is also Astrid and Victor kissing in the club, i can't trigger that, maybe due to the high stats with Astrid.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Alfius Hey, can you tell me are beach volleyball team and characters unlockable in this release? Because in img folder i saw there are some scenes with them in the club, and also gym pic with Tatiana and Ashley who i hadn't met yet. I suppose you put those images but scenes with them are not yet available or i'm missing something? There is also Astrid and Victor kissing in the club, i can't trigger that, maybe due to the high stats with Astrid.
I think this is just the First episode.
The game is 8 episode total and the code it's a little messed up so he'll take sme time to convert it

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
No, the volleyball team are in the Chapter 2 intro that is in this release, but they are not featured characters. They will be in next release.

Most of the images are only applicable to chapter one but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Is it close to final version? I wanna return when the conversion is complete.
I only started with this about 3 weeks ago. Chapter 2 took me about a week to do.
I have played through chapter 3 and I estimate about a week for Chapter 3.
So my next release will be about a week from now.

At this rate it will take me about 5 more weeks to complete. However, although I have not played through chapter 4 yet, I can see that it's much more complicated then the previous three, so I suspect that the final 5 chapters might might take me longer to do.

So best case scenario, I do a chapter a week and the game will be done in 6 weeks. (Completed mid July)
Worst case scenario chapters 4-8 will take me 2 weeks per chapter so it will take me 11 weeks to complete. (Beginning to mid August)

Keep in mind, that I do this on my spare time when I feel up to it, so I don't work on it every day. I do this as a fan of HoneyGames work that I feel is underappreciated due to the Unity engine. (Nothing against Unity, but it was not a nice fit for Honeygame's games)

TLDR; I estimate that it will take 6-11 weeks to complete all 8 chapters. So plus minus 2 months.

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Dunno if this has been asked, But are going to add anything different other then Better graphics to this??

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
yet another game .....well done, 1 more game to the list of the half done shit, where u can wait months over months for updates and content. strange is only, that it seems that from game to game renders and story is getting more worse ....

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes