VN Ren'Py Completed The King of Milfs [v1.0.0.00] [VCProductions]

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I think the "every one choice"...the king ending is kind of bugged.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though the aunt wants to move away, and she even says this....

I also noticed there is not a lot of content for the little sister...at least I didn't see any.

Also using the URM tool, it can bypass requirement checks that fail...so you can see content blocked by script bugs.

Regards.
That aunt looks amazing. A milf who is possessive about the mc and doesn't want to share it and loves herself enough to not be a random harem girl? I'm in and I'll try it even if the game has a super rushed ending lol. Does anyone know milfs like this in other games?

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
looks like stepcest.started to play then talking to aunt in cafe she says to mc that if she cant have kids within a year she,ll adopt like mc,s mother.

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
CH1 freeroam is not working at all in my experience, even if you brute force past it it leave everything in a shamble.

olosoe958

Jul 2, 2023
Nice game especially there are different characters. Although endings are not very promising, Dev will find the part as a improvement opportunity. Second version with some improvements, game could be more significant.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I really loved the game.
It was a touchy detail from Dev to finish it (abruptly, but finished anyway !) despite his issues.

So, I hope in the near future we will hear from him with the secuel of this fantastic game or another one with great characters (hairy MILFS I hope so !)

Cheers !

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Is there an error in the game because I'm not getting the "helped little sister get a record deal" highlighted. Those I did chose to help her. Either I don't have enough love point or something else is off because I tried getting her to stop vaping and didn't bring her up on moms date. These are the only two events I can think off the could effect the out come.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Does snitching on Jon prevent you from getting the little sister ending? Or is the error that happen during the hospital, after the option is chosen the problem?

Healthalete

Jan 8, 2018
I did a fresh download and i am getting an error at the end of the first free roam section. I do all the options and then try to click "go home and wait for jenni". i tried redownloaded it, but still getting the same error. Any help?

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
NOTICE TO ITALIAN USERS:

The translation to which the link in the OP points is only with Incest included.
If someone wants to play the version without Incest, it is not enough to restore the original 02story.rpy file, because the dialogues in these scripts may not have the translation, so they remain in English.

In my Library it is possible to find the version without Incest.

https://f95zone.to/threads/italian-library-of-complete-games-by-giobol.166501/post-14331958

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
The game has, well it had potential and the renders were very good (well one or another of the different characters are not so good) but they are small errors that could be corrected , the story had its potential and going against the dad and the other bad guys was also good, well maybe someone or the developer himself can give it a remake or a worthy continuation, (thanks for finishing the game even if it was abruptly) without more, greetings DEV.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadgar
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes