VN Ren'Py Completed The King of Milfs [v1.0.0.00] [VCProductions]

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The King of Milfs [v1.0.0.00] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 760mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
I did a fresh download and i am getting an error at the end of the first free roam section. I do all the options and then try to click "go home and wait for jenni". i tried redownloaded it, but still getting the same error. Any help?
Same probelem here. Even if you jump to the next event there's also faults in characters not being defined.
OP really needs to go over the game again.

Edit. It's even dumber than this. The first events don't set the complete flag completely, so even if you brute force through and jump to the correct scene, everything is set as incomplete.

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2024
The only really negative thing is that Aunt is a Camwhore. too bad you can't stop that shit and throw the bitch to hell for the story. I'd do it in a heartbeat as I couldn't care less about the whores that spread all over the world.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wait... this actually got completed or did the dev just have everything end abruptly?
Check what the dev said in the changelog...

Over a month ago, I announced that The King of MILFs would be on hiatus. At the time I didn't feel as though I had enough time to get a working build. Turns out I did.

So here it is. Version 1.0.0.00. It isn't perfect-I tried to get all of the big game-breaking bugs out. But it is there.
I also changed the payment to donate-only.

As for now, I'm taking a long break from any game or NSFW-related as I get my life straightened out.

Thank you all for being there for me. -Coco

Katonari

Aug 9, 2019
View attachment 1679493

Overview:
After recovering from a near-fatal drug overdose,
a young man is given a second chance to change his life for the better.
An orphan after a car crash, the main character is taken in by a close friend, Reina.
At 18, her husband Ethan kicks the main character out of the house after discovering weed in his bedroom.
For the next 7 years, the main character fell into deep depression and a life of hard drugs.
Ethan agrees to give the main character one last chance and sends him to rehab to improve his life for the better.
But when the main character leaves rehab, he realizes he isn't the only one who needs a second chance.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-19
Release Date: 2024-07-19
Developer: VC Productions -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0.00
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches: *
Extras: Italian Translation*

SonsOfLiberty thanks for the link
*This port/mod isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

View attachment 1680175 View attachment 1679484 View attachment 1680177 View attachment 1679486 View attachment 1679487 View attachment 1680118 View attachment 1679501 View attachment 1679488 View attachment 1679499 View attachment 1679500 View attachment 1680115 View attachment 1680117 View attachment 1680171 View attachment 1680172 View attachment 1680173 View attachment 1680174 View attachment 1680176
How do you install the patches?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
How do you install the patch?
Step 1: Download and extract the game.
Step 2: Download the patch (right-click the link and select "Save link as...").
Step 3: Place the downloaded patch file into The King of Milfs/Game directory.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Daskapital61

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
I'm late, but I'm super thrilled to see more content with this game (hopefully with landlady ;) ) I hope the Dev is doing good, and I would like to Thank him for such an awesome game. As I said before, I have a weakness for Latinas, especially Milfs.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes