VN Ren'Py Completed The King of Milfs [v1.0.0.00] [VCProductions]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
It cant be complete, I just started Chap1 and encountered 3 errors. (And Ill keep listing them as I go)
1st the end of freeroam, which I have simply commented out using ## on each line that says "skippable" in ch1freeroam.rpy.
1 a typo on a variable: in 10Jenni01.rpy change $JennicaC to JenniC.
Also 2 instances in the same Jenni file where it is looking for camillaevent01.status. It should be camillaevent02.status which is the freeroam event that you just did. 01 being when you first met her.

Chapter 2 Bugs:
05camilla03.rpy: has camillevent02.status needs to be made camillaevent02.status
10penny04.rpy: the pennyvideoupload is not set if you dont upload them in chapter1. Suggest changing how it works ie define the variable as a 0 at start which changes to a 1 when you do the upload and then at that call its simply if variable=1 do this else that. Can be ignored.
13epilogue02.rpy: $epilogue02event.status_completed("not completed") here the epilogue02event is not defined, not sure this even does anything ignored.

Chapter 3:
Freeroam: miyukievent01.status doesnt seem to register completing able to do the scene repeatedly.
08sabrina03.rpy: has sabrina "Thank you, [player_name.]" need to make it [player_name] removing the .

Chapter 4:
Freeroam: Camillas status doenst register like above.

Chapter 5:
01prologue5: both $choices.append(photoskept) and $choices.append(photosdeleted) are not defined.
Freeroam: Riena, Jenni, Penny status doesnt register.
07penny05: pennydebut is not defined
08epilogue05: pennyrelationship is not defined

Aaand Im gone.

Last edited:

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
It cant be complete, I just started Chap1 and encountered 3 errors. (And Ill keep listing them as I go)
1st the end of freeroam, which I have simply commented out using ## on each line that says "skippable" in ch1freeroam.rpy.
1 a typo on a variable: in 10Jenni01.rpy change $JennicaC to JenniC.
Also 2 instances in the same Jenni file where it is looking for camillaevent01.status. It should be camillaevent02.status which is the freeroam event that you just did. 01 being when you first met her.

Chapter 2 Bugs:
05camilla03.rpy: has camillevent02.status needs to be made camillaevent02.status
10penny04.rpy: the pennyvideoupload is not set if you dont upload them in chapter1. Suggest changing how it works ie define the variable as a 0 at start which changes to a 1 when you do the upload and then at that call its simply if variable=1 do this else that. Can be ignored.
13epilogue02.rpy: $epilogue02event.status_completed("not completed") here the epilogue02event is not defined, not sure this even does anything ignored.

Chapter 3:
Freeroam: miyukievent01.status doesnt seem to register completing able to do the scene repeatedly.
08sabrina03.rpy: has sabrina "Thank you, [player_name.]" need to make it [player_name] removing the .

Chapter 4:
Freeroam: Camillas status doenst register like above.

Chapter 5:
01prologue5: both $choices.append(photoskept) and $choices.append(photosdeleted) are not defined.
Freeroam: Riena, Jenni, Penny status doesnt register.
07penny05: pennydebut is not defined
08epilogue05: pennyrelationship is not defined

Aaand Im gone.
So I went and bought the game from itch.io, and noted a couple things there:

1. I didn't get these errors (at least until chapter 2, that I've been so far).
2. It has a patch for chapter 2.
3. It is already "i-patched".

I'm not sure if the version here is the same (I don't think so), but for 1 USD, it was worth getting a more stable version.

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes