Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
I loved Hero Boy Ken, sadly it was pretty much abandoned thanks to the autor going MIA.
Yeah, easily a hidden gem, caught me by surprise as I thought it would be another throwaway RPGMaker NTR, especially since the art isn't that standout at first blush. However, the way the scenes are set up and integrated into the map alongside Chibi sprites really does elevate it. Lots of folks also seemed to really enjoy the game as well, which surprised me. I'm always curious to know what other folks felt made it so enjoyable.

Luckily at least one full route was integrated, unlike other abandoned games, and it's a great route. Shame we will never see the rest of it though, the other girls and plot lines really had potential. That and Obidil are easily to two games that I'm most disappointed were abandoned.

Apr 5, 2022
Yeah, easily a hidden gem, caught me by surprise as I thought it would be another throwaway RPGMaker NTR, especially since the art isn't that standout at first blush. However, the way the scenes are set up and integrated into the map alongside Chibi sprites really does elevate it. Lots of folks also seemed to really enjoy the game as well, which surprised me. I'm always curious to know what other folks felt made it so enjoyable.

Luckily at least one full route was integrated, unlike other abandoned games, and it's a great route. Shame we will never see the rest of it though, the other girls and plot lines really had potential. That and Obidil are easily to two games that I'm most disappointed were abandoned.
yes, it's an excellent job by netorare, and that's when I got a taste for the sneaky netorare, which is the focus of the story most of the time, and even after MC "discovers it", the story is constructed in a way that he doesn't believes that to be real until reaching the last arc of the story in which he will try to resolve the situation. Bottom line, those scenes with the curtains were hot, and you get into a room and all you hear in the background is tapas sounds and the MC doesn't know what it's about, stuff like that would be very welcome in king of summer haha.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
yes, it's an excellent job by netorare, and that's when I got a taste for the sneaky netorare, which is the focus of the story most of the time, and even after MC "discovers it", the story is constructed in a way that he doesn't believes that to be real until reaching the last arc of the story in which he will try to resolve the situation. Bottom line, those scenes with the curtains were hot, and you get into a room and all you hear in the background is tapas sounds and the MC doesn't know what it's about, stuff like that would be very welcome in king of summer haha.
The squeezing through the box scene is goated as well, great build up and a creative set up. And my thoughts very much align with yours.

A$AP

Aug 6, 2016
can you post the latest version?

v 0.2.7-early contains:

• Added 1 new Erina h-scene at the Costume Parlor.
  • Added an extended walkthrough feature, showing through different exclamation signs where to find scenes, as well as whether these scenes advance the story or grant manly points.
  • Added option to unlock full gallery (will work on any scene not introduced in current patch)
  • 5k+ words of dialogue and story.
  • 20+ new CGs/renders.
  • 5 new animations/videos.
  • Began efforts to slightly rewrite some past segments involving Satoshi to better reflect the direction his character is intended to go.
  • Added a short segment between Mary and Satoshi after the initial 'massage' and 'lost swimsuit' scenes (can be replayed through the gallery).

The King of Summer v0.2.7-early (PC and Linux):

The King of Summer v0.2.7-early (Mac):

Salt empress

Feb 28, 2020
v 0.2.7-early contains:

• Added an extended walkthrough feature, showing through different exclamation signs where to find scenes, as well as whether these scenes advance the story or grant manly points.
  • Added option to unlock full gallery (will work on any scene not introduced in current patch)
  • 20+ new CGs/renders.
  • Began efforts to slightly rewrite some past segments involving Satoshi to better reflect the direction his character is intended to go.
  • Added a short segment between Mary and Satoshi after the initial 'massage' and 'lost swimsuit' scenes (can be replayed through the gallery).

Mega

Mega
Thanks!

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
v 0.2.7-early contains:

• 20+ new CGs/renders.

Mega

Mega
I think the full version is about to release.

q1978872989

Jul 25, 2022
It's the new scene, Erina costume Parlor. On the map, go as Kendo solo and visit costume parlor. Has a exclamation icon on it.

Either works, before or after.
Thanks I saw it, but I still like Mary more haha, it's a pity that this update doesn't have Mary's new CG

Reactions: Priappus

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
v 0.2.7-early contains:

• 20+ new CGs/renders.
This seems more like a 0.2.6-public, unless 0.2.7-early really only has the one Erina scene and walkthrough added. Those were the only things I saw

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
This seems more like a 0.2.6-public, unless 0.2.7-early really only has the one Erina scene and walkthrough added. Those were the only things I saw
Early releases aren't the same as the full update release. They usually only contain one new scene, at least as of late, and some other smaller tweaks and updates.

Reactions: MisterZone

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
Early releases aren't the same as the full update release. They usually only contain one new scene, at least as of late, and some other smaller tweaks and updates.
Ah okay, thought it was the other way around: that the full releases only contained one new scene and some fixes that the early didn't, but the early would contain a majority of the update.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
It depends on what I manage to get done.

This week, for example, it wasn't too much due to a combination of work, COVID and general mayhem.
Rest in Peace, may the hentai gods treat you kindly on your journey.

general mayhem
I'm stealing this, sounds much cooler and more thought-provoking than my go to "hectic week", and a much more apt description.

Last edited:

tamadearu

Sep 29, 2017
Soo i did everything (i think) and still cant use ** Go Further [???] ** options are they not in the game yet or is there a special way to unlock them ?

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes