Flojerazul20

Sep 9, 2021
If it has 2 branches it makes it interesting, so the player can choose which way to go, if the heroine goes for the mc or for the well-thought-out guy, I'll be waiting for satoshi's route :unsure: :unsure: (y)(y)

Wallenstain

Jul 31, 2021
Hi, I want to ask, is this we have chose the protagonist or male protagonist & female protagonist on same time?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The King of Summer [v0.2.7 Early] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 278 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 243 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I see many people asking but haven't found the answer (read last 2 pages, not all 38)
Who is the dam MC ? I'm not usually a fan of sharing/cucking/cucked/ntr BUT if YOU PLAY as the uncle I'd probably try it anyway.

~ty

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I seem to have encountered a bug. Mc got pasted over by Mary bikini sprite.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Hmm it gets more messed up as it goes. I did use unren to extract gallery, might have messed it up. Would have been the first time for me, but guess it might be it.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
I seem to have encountered a bug. Mc got pasted over by Mary bikini sprite.

EDIT: Hmm it gets more messed up as it goes. I did use unren to extract gallery, might have messed it up. Would have been the first time for me, but guess it might be it.
Probably a transient bug, sometimes a sprite gets stuck on the screen, particularly when ctrl is used to skip scenes. Going back to an earlier save before the issue should fix this, or it's sometimes fixed when a scene break occurs.

May 13, 2018
In-game walkthrough mod & Gallery Unlocker, versions 0.2.5 and 0.2.6

UPDATE: Added version 0.2.6 and removed version 0.2.4. Also Added Gallery Unlocker! Just hit the padlock image in the top right of the gallery to unlock all scenes (hit it again to relock scenes and see what you missed)

You only need to download ONE file - Choose the version that matches your game version (0.2.5 or 0.2.6)

If you are still missing scenes and not seeing any new icons on your map (make sure to check nighttime and daytime, with and without Mary), try starting a new game and pick the skip to chapter 2 option (or start from the beginning if that doesn't work).

With all the questions being asked about missing points on this thread, I figured it would be worth making an In-game walkthrough for this game. It should make it pretty difficult to miss scenes, at least that's the goal!

The way it works is pretty self-explanatory, but it's basically a super extension of the in-game hint system (the red exclamation points that appear now and then). The mod adds an additional blue and yellow exclamation point, and also color codes the text as well so you can easily find the corresponding event.

Events are color-coded based on the type of event:
I just finished a test run on both versions, so I should have the bugs worked out, but let me know if you run into anything.
The in-game for version 0.2.4 also includes a bugfix for the gallery issue.

To install: Just extract the zip file in the game directory (where the .exe is) and overwrite all the necessary files. Make sure to grab the right zip for your game version!

Lol, of course I didn't see this post before I finished creating this in-game walkthrough, but feel free to use it and integrate it into the main game. It should be fairly customizable and extensible, but feel free to message me if you'd like any additional info or tweaks.

I accept payment in likes and Early-Access Patreon versions lmao.
Useful approach to modding, much appreciated.

Are saves using your mod compatible with unmodded future versions?

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes