Lolichu

May 4, 2017
You guys really worked fast this week huh?
If you're referring to the 0.2.5 being leaked, the mega link on your recent public Patreon post for PC is labeled as 0.2.5. Sorry it's too late now to do anything about, but figured I'd let ya know. Unless that's not 0.2.5 and just mislabeled in name

• Haha
Reactions: thefee

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
about the update i think you have lost a great opportunity to take things further you have made a good narrative created and a good atmosphere but with the way things are going it can be very hard to get another chance like the one before

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
I asked to find the cosplay room in a previous post.

Found it by replaying from the beginning, as it don't show by using saves from v02.3 and before (tried saves from v02.2 too).

Just to let you know.

Syntax_

May 23, 2022
If you're referring to the 0.2.5 being leaked, the mega link on your recent public Patreon post for PC is labeled as 0.2.5. Sorry it's too late now to do anything about, but figured I'd let ya know. Unless that's not 0.2.5 and just mislabeled in name
uh-oh. That's an oopsie from dev. Probably copied the same link from 0.2.5 not 0.2.4. Better be careful next time I guess.

Apr 5, 2022
Yeah it was my bad. Fixed it in a minute, but oh well, can't really stop these things. Hope you guys enjoy anyhow.
I like the update, I really agree with the friend above about taking things further with the sex, and my friend, I don't know what your plans are for the plot of this game, but I really think it's a waste of great Netorare of treason if you turn the game into Netorase. That's my opinion, I'll be pretty disappointed if the game turns into Netorase for Mary and Satoshi, but you should know what you're doing.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
about the update i think you have lost a great opportunity to take things further you have made a good narrative created and a good atmosphere but with the way things are going it can be very hard to get another chance like the one before
I like the update, I really agree with the friend above about taking things further with the sex, and my friend, I don't know what your plans are for the plot of this game, but I really think it's a waste of great Netorare of treason if you turn the game into Netorase. That's my opinion, I'll be pretty disappointed if the game turns into Netorase for Mary and Satoshi, but you should know what you're doing.
There's a reason I ended that scene with a "to be continued" message. That sequence of events isn't over yet.

As for the whole netorare/netorase thing... well, really can't say anything but "c'mon trust me" on that one.

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
I'm stuck at level 22/26 and don't know how to move forward. Does this game have a walkthrough? Or how do I get level 23?

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
well if there are a reason surprise me in future updates, but in my opinion the last scene is great chance, mary can have regrets after and reject because is only one time thing but then you can open other routes like jelousy, hidden ntr, ntr ,corruption, netorase , uncle harem and start to change dialog and make conparations etc if mary and kendo dont have sex it can be difficult add other things more than the foreplay and you cant add jelousy becase mary and kendo dont have a deeper conection is only for fun, she have satoshi and more dificult when mary reject kendo becase she love satoshi, ntr is more change felings than have sex for fun,and i talk when i dont know youre plans and is based to what i played but i like youre game and would like to see more, I'll definitely buy it when comes out

Last edited:
Reactions: jaden000

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
I'm stuck at level 22/26 and don't know how to move forward. Does this game have a walkthrough? Or how do I get level 23?
stuck at lvl 22 any1 know how to get lvl 23
Can't say for certain which manly point everyone missed, but in my case it was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is very easy to miss if you never replay an event, as it isn't marked by an exclamation point on the map. To get to lvl 23, you need to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall tip for others missing points; backtrack, and use the ctrl key to skip already viewed scenes. Sometimes a manly point is only unlocked by talking to a side character more than one time, or new options open up in replayed events that weren't available on the first run through. They aren't always marked by exclamation points (may make sense for the dev to circle back through and update that system).

Last edited:

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
There's a reason I ended that scene with a "to be continued" message. That sequence of events isn't over yet.

As for the whole netorare/netorase thing... well, really can't say anything but "c'mon trust me" on that one.
Here is me seconding the want for Netorare, not Netorase. Everything I see shows me you going in the girl gets stolen route though, so I think all safe! :)

SaiyanPigeon

Jul 27, 2017
Wait wait waaaait...so the link to the 0.2.5 full was actually the 0.2.4 public? maaan i thought its gonna be a reeeeeally good day today lol
Anyway good update, i really liked the ending that she didnt gave up to the WHORE mentality and fucked her brains out (yet)
Hey dev! Design some assholes on the girls will ya? You got a new pc right ;)

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes