legendaryme360

Jul 12, 2019
View attachment 2264383

Overview:
Satoshi and Mary are a college couple happily in love, ready for their first summer vacation together. One day, Satoshi receives an e-mail from his uncle Kendo, inviting him to spend several weeks with him at the Naval Treasure Resort, a luxurious summer resort, all costs paid. Overjoyed, Satoshi and Mary head over there, ready to enjoy their vacation to the fullest.
And enjoy it they will... for Mary is a beautiful girl, Satoshi a well-meaning but negligent boy, and Kendo a man who thought his days as a manly womanizer were behind him... until Mary awakens something in him that will unleash his desire and lust in every young girl that catches his attention!
A tale of NTR full of seduction, forbidden relationships, and (surprisingly) a happy end!​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-02
Release Date: 2023-01-11
Developer: No Try Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.3 public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

*Note: a problem was detected when trying to replay the swimsuit and massage scenes from the Pool and Beach respectively. Use the hotfix below to fix it, or don't attempt to rewatch them (there's no gameplay gain to it).

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED* - - V0.2.2 HOTFIX

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2264396 View attachment 2204224 View attachment 2204222 View attachment 2204225 View attachment 2302545 View attachment 2204227 View attachment 2204229 View attachment 2264385 View attachment 2264389 View attachment 2264390 View attachment 2264397 View attachment 2302548 View attachment 2302549
so like.... how do you get to 24? i am stuck at 23 with no way to reach 24 when there are options for 24 and 25

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
did dev say if there's an ending in which someone stab the ungratefull wimpy prick ?
wanted to see the tanned girl but i just have to drop the game at the scene where he get hypper for the educational tour on rocks ... maybe it's because i think like an old man but after the second in-game day i started to want a pop up option to "slap him due to gut feeling" or "slap him because reason" ><

Apr 5, 2022
It starts with a focus on netorare but later also focuses on netori since it became more interesting. But the narration switches POVs between the two protagonists a lot, so there's quite a bit of content on both sides of the fence. Hope you enjoy!

As for people asking for a new public release... next week, since I just came back home and I've got to pick up the project from where I left.
I have to tell you, I've been looking for a good NTR for a while that isn't about forcibly blackmail or anything like that. Your game is just really good, I love the netorare and how it's unfolding, what with the hidden sex scenes and all, keep it up, I really hope your work is properly completed. One request: please don't turn Satoshi and Mary into Netorase, they work just fine as Netorare.

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
"v 0.2.4 contains a new Hanako scene (that early patrons have already seen) and a very, very long Mary scene. Probably the longest I've done as an uninterrupted sequence of events (minus the linear-ish first chapter)." from latest patreon post
Long Uncle and Mary scene?

Nov 26, 2019
No matter what I do I cannot get to 10 ML. Another issue is that Erina handjob option just returns "Unavailable at this time"

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheKingOfSummer-0.2.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The King of Summer [v0.2.5 Full] [No Try Studios]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 216 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes