Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
The room keyhole one is just ballsucking. On page 20 someone showed a hidden blowjob for this update that I haven't found yet which is probably one of the gallery links.
The Satoshi solo Leisure event where you follw is likely the other one, but it doesn't unlock in the gallery.
The room keyhole one is just ballsucking. On page 20 someone showed a hidden blowjob for this update that I haven't found yet which is probably one of the gallery links.
The Satoshi solo Leisure event where you follw is likely the other one, but it doesn't unlock in the gallery.
no it isn't. You have to read the dialogue. One position Satoshi hears her talking about balls --> ballsucking. The other position he says 'it's almost too easy to picture her kneeling down to feast upon suck a cock and enjoying every second of it'

Also, it laters gives you 3 choices. Option 2 doesn't sound like it's just changing the viewing angle.
1.Watch for a while longer
2. I think she's moving differently...
3. Leave

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Emptyplanet

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
no it isn't. You have to read the dialogue. One position Satoshi hears her talking about balls --> ballsucking. The other position he says 'it's almost too easy to picture her kneeling down to feast upon suck a cock and enjoying every second of it'

Also, it laters gives you 3 choices. Option 2 doesn't sound like it's just changing the viewing angle.
1.Watch for a while longer
2. I think she's moving differently...
3. Leave
In terms of what scenes in the gallery are considered Hidden BJ1 and 2, these are the two scenes. The keyhole scene is counted as hidden BJ 2. However, in 0.2.4 the gallery is bugged, so you won't unlock hidden BJ 2 in the gallery after viewing this scene.

Reactions: Emptyplanet

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You know, showing us the changelog of the next version might be beneficial for you, it might convince people to support you by them getting impatient for the content.

Nov 14, 2021
During footjob scene there is a typo ("dick" instead of "feet"):
"This allowed him to concentrate all his attention on his dick, enjoying the sensation of Mary's dick." (Futa Mary sounds awesome though ;) )

There are a bunch of small typos throughout the game, but that one was really unexpected.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
i cant find the event for lv 23

going by the gallery im missing:
hidden BJ 1 & 2
natsuki HJ

Last edited:

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
This game truly need a walktrough, i'm stuck at lvl 21 spamming every choice for nothing :cry:
I got stuck for a bit as well. For me, It was the solo Satoshi scenes. If you go with him alone to each location there is a scene to increase Kendo's points.

genopilot

Jul 11, 2018
hello i realy need help, i´m so stuket in 9 points but i can do a event at the termals and it request 10 points, i have a bug o a miss a secret tiger?

spartan986

Nov 27, 2018
i cant find the event for lv 23

going by the gallery im missing:
hidden BJ 1 & 2
natsuki HJ
I had the same problem.

Go back to a save before you unlock the costume parlor and before you do the dream sequence with Satoshi. Go with Kendo and Mary to the Leisure Area. This will unlock Natsuki at the Leisure area later when you're with Kendo alone, and allow you to get the Natsuki HJ in a similar way to how you get the Hanako scene. Otherwise, you can't get the Natsuki HJ to get to lvl 23, and then you can't get the two Mary BJs.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Yur and Big Daddy

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I had the same problem.

Go back to a save before you unlock the costume parlor and before you do the dream sequence with Satoshi. Go with Kendo and Mary to the Leisure Area. This will unlock Natsuki at the Leisure area later when you're with Kendo alone, and allow you to get the Natsuki HJ in a similar way to how you get the Hanako scene. Otherwise, you can't get the Natsuki HJ to get to lvl 23, and then you can't get the two Mary BJs.

Hope that helps.
What do you mean I've not fixed that already.

It's like that bug keeps coming back to haunt me.

In any case, yeah, follow these instructions, I'll make sure to have it fixed for next release.

As a side-note, I saw some conversation about the sandbox tag. I don't think VN and sandbox are incompatible, but I'm not sure if this game qualifies for the tag. Is having a map you use to navigate around scenes considered "sandbox"?

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
What do you mean I've not fixed that already.

It's like that bug keeps coming back to haunt me.

In any case, yeah, follow these instructions, I'll make sure to have it fixed for next release.

As a side-note, I saw some conversation about the sandbox tag. I don't think VN and sandbox are incompatible, but I'm not sure if this game qualifies for the tag. Is having a map you use to navigate around scenes considered "sandbox"?
Not sure if I may have caught the cause here, but it looks like for solo Kendo with Natsuki and Hanako the points aren't actually added even though the sound is played. Hope that helps!

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes