Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
To be fair, the Dev said that the game will have, "and (surprisingly) a happy end!" That could mean a lot. Afterall, he is sort of building Kendo out to be the main character at the moment. So a happy end would be an end with Kendo getting the girl.

At the moment, he has it built to go either way. He introduced some cuck themes with Satoshi, possibly coming to enjoy it, but has also laid the groundwork for Satoshi to become a bit of a villain in trying to tear Kendo down unjustly.

I personally will be very disappointed if it ends up netorase, but we'll just have to see where it goes.
personal I think their should be ending where satoshi just walks away dude just refuse to enage and ghost everyone

Last edited:

GreenBlue

Jun 8, 2018
man... the dev made the story in this way, for me, to fuking hate the boyfriend, I played till the "first fight" when she tries to fuck outside with him. What a nice story telling. It made me relate to the girl is some fucked up way. Not even related to sex or relations. But the idea that, you show your true self to someone and the take a shit on your feelings, its so soul crushing... Even things as simple as, for example. Telling a friend that you like(really like) a movie/tvshow/song/anime/book, and they say its shit, or they don't even care... it's so relatable. Anybody had this kind of experience irl? I had like 2 or 3, It destroyed my confidence for couple of days, it made me not want to talk to anybody of things I like. This reminds me that a good story is not representation, but relatability.

Reactions: Samuraibear

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
PHENOMENAL GAME although I picked the wrong update to catch up to...Still plenty of good scenes. Please no more blueballs in the future and no more dream sequences. Even with those two major flaws I still subbed on Patreon. Mary is so friggin hot.

Xaky

Apr 27, 2017
yo i am stuck on 20 out of 25 and i swear i have checked everywhere 3x lol any help ?
I was stuck as well, in fact, there is a scene that must have been added so you just have to start a new game (skip to chap 2) then redo the lvling and you'll got the missing one and be able to increase lvl till 25.

Xaky

Apr 27, 2017
Here is a walkthrough from chapter 2 (Start new game and skip to beginning of chapter 2):

lvl 10:
-Pool as Satoshi with Mary (Story Event) => meet Natsuki & Yoshi
-Beach as Kendo with Mary (Story Event) => meet Hanako

-Hot spring as Kendo with Mary (Grope)
-Beach as Kendo with Mary (private beach) => Mary boobjob +1lvl
-Pool as Kendo with Mary (Behind pool) => Mary handjob +1lvl

lvl 12:
-Leisure area as Kendo with Mary (Pleasure Mary) => cunni +1lvl

-Hot spring as Satoshi with Mary (Story Event) => Natsuki x Yoshi
-Leisure area as Satoshi with Mary (Hang out with Natsuki)

-Pool as Kendo with Mary (Meet us at night) => unlock Parlor 1lvl
-Leisure area as Kendo with Mary (encounter)

lvl 14:
-Pool as Kendo (Erina-chan~) => Erina => Talk twice and get blowjob +1lvl
-Leisure area as Kendo (Natsuki)
-Beach as Kendo (Hanako)

lvl 15:
-Mary's room as Kendo (blowjob new option) +1lvl

lvl 16:
-Beach as Satoshi (Meet Hanako)
-My room as Satoshi (Story Event) +1lvl

lvl 17:
-Costume parlor as Kendo (Continue roleplay) +1lvl

lvl 18:
-Pool as Satoshi (look for Mary) +1lvl
-Leisure area as Satoshi (look for Mary) +1lvl
-Beach as Satoshi (look for Mary) +1lvl

lvl 21:
-Beach as Kendo (look for Hanako) Repeat to unlock more +1lvl
-Leisure area as Kendo (Natsuki) Repeat to unlock more +1lvl

lvl 23:
-Mary's room as Satoshi (Spy through keyhole) +1lvl
-Leisure area as Satoshi (Follow) +1lvl

lvl 25:
-Nothing yet

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Here is a walkthrough from chapter 2 (Start new game and skip to beginning of chapter 2):

lvl 10:
-Pool as Satoshi with Mary (Story Event) => meet Natsuki & Yoshi
-Beach as Kendo with Mary (Story Event) => meet Hanako

-Hot spring as Kendo with Mary (Grope)
-Beach as Kendo with Mary (private beach) => Mary boobjob +1lvl
-Pool as Kendo with Mary (Behind pool) => Mary handjob +1lvl

lvl 12:
-Leisure area as Kendo with Mary (Pleasure Mary) => cunni +1lvl

-Hot spring as Satoshi with Mary (Story Event) => Natsuki x Yoshi
-Leisure area as Satoshi with Mary (Hang out with Natsuki)

-Pool as Kendo with Mary (Meet us at night) => unlock Parlor 1lvl
-Leisure area as Kendo with Mary (encounter)

lvl 14:
-Pool as Kendo (Erina-chan~) => Erina => Talk twice and get blowjob +1lvl
-Leisure area as Kendo (Natsuki)
-Beach as Kendo (Hanako)

lvl 15:
-Mary's room as Kendo (blowjob new option) +1lvl

lvl 16:
-Beach as Satoshi (Meet Hanako)
-My room as Satoshi (Story Event) +1lvl

lvl 17:

lvl 18:
-Pool as Satoshi (look for Mary) +1lvl
-Leisure area as Satoshi (look for Mary) +1lvl
-Beach as Satoshi (look for Mary) +1lvl

lvl 21:
-Beach as Kendo (look for Hanako) Repeat to unlock more +1lvl
-Leisure area as Kendo (Natsuki) Repeat to unlock more +1lvl

lvl 23:
-Mary's room as Satoshi (Spy through keyhole) +1lvl
-Leisure area as Satoshi (Follow) +1lvl

lvl 25:
-Nothing yet
I only have level 16 . There was an event with a busty girl and a conversation between a girl with green hair and a new girl with her husband by the pool . How do I get the next levels ?

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
I only have level 16 . There was an event with a busty girl and a conversation between a girl with green hair and a new girl with her husband by the pool . How do I get the next levels ?
The game is in development but it has a bug that I don't know if it's fixed currently there are two maps, one at the beginning and after an event with an exclamation mark, the map changes if you haven't completed all the events before the sandbox map changes, you won't be able to see them and you will be stuck because there are events that you skipped before the map changes to the new one you have to have seen until the event of mary kendo blowjob 1 without skipping any previous

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
The game is in development but it has a bug that I don't know if it's fixed currently there are two maps, one at the beginning and after an event with an exclamation mark, the map changes if you haven't completed all the events before the sandbox map changes, you won't be able to see them and you will be stuck because there are events that you skipped before the map changes to the new one you have to have seen until the event of mary kendo blowjob 1 without skipping any previous
Here is my gallery .
1677868485789.png

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
I recommend starting from chapter 2 if you have already seen the beginning chapter 2 starts after watching kendo mary first blowjob, you have skipped erina handjob if the bug is not fixed you can't follow erina's scenes and you can't get points just a moment the game asks you for more points than you can get but since you skipped a scene you can't advance

Last edited:
Reactions: kristo0086

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I see what's going on there. I'll try to have this fixed by next update. Sorry about this, since I didn't plan certain things ahead, I've got a bit of a mess with the flags that trigger this and that event.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
lvl 17:
This one is bugged. Doesnt appear on the map.
Stuck at level 21 with the costume and two secret blowjobs grayed out.

Last edited:

kokozoro6616

Jan 15, 2019
is there no go file link for this update? Mixdrop and Workupload doesn't work (pretty shitty. it keeps on disconnecting) At my daily limit with Mega. Would appreciate if someone can upload an alternative non-shitty link.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes