lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021
how does one obtain the mary hidden blowjob 1 and 2? i am 25/25 but don't have those. also can't go on the boat trip because it says i cheated...

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
how does one obtain the mary hidden blowjob 1 and 2? i am 25/25 but don't have those. also can't go on the boat trip because it says i cheated...
If you are at 25/25 then you already saw them, but I have a bug going on in which they aren't unlocking at the gallery. Planning to fix that on next release.
Aaaaand I forgot to take out the cheating message in this version. You'll be able to go on that trip during the next update.

EDIT: And if anybody wonders why I got the cheating message in the first place, I've already had several people message me for scenes not unlocking properly after artificially increasing their levels. So you know, I wanted to make sure they tried to play the game by the rules this time.

Last edited:

Amost

Jun 22, 2020
If you are at 25/25 then you already saw them, but I have a bug going on in which they aren't unlocking at the gallery. Planning to fix that on next release.
Aaaaand I forgot to take out the cheating message in this version. You'll be able to go on that trip during the next update.

EDIT: And if anybody wonders why I got the cheating message in the first place, I've already had several people message me for scenes not unlocking properly after artificially increasing their levels. So you know, I wanted to make sure they tried to play the game by the rules this time.
Will you get the "what if" in the game?

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
OLD: In-game walkthrough mod & Gallery Unlocker, versions 0.2.5 and 0.2.6

NO LONGER NEED TO INSTALL. 0.2.6 Public now comes with this mod pre-installed, as will all future versions. Thanks for the support! I will keep this post up for folks who want a reference for the mod.

---------------------------------------------
UPDATE: Added version 0.2.6 and removed version 0.2.4. Also Added Gallery Unlocker! Just hit the padlock image in the top right of the gallery to unlock all scenes (hit it again to relock scenes and see what you missed)

You only need to download ONE file - Choose the version that matches your game version (0.2.5 or 0.2.6)

If you are still missing scenes and not seeing any new icons on your map (make sure to check nighttime and daytime, with and without Mary), try starting a new game and pick the skip to chapter 2 option (or start from the beginning if that doesn't work).

With all the questions being asked about missing points on this thread, I figured it would be worth making an In-game walkthrough for this game. It should make it pretty difficult to miss scenes, at least that's the goal!

The way it works is pretty self-explanatory, but it's basically a super extension of the in-game hint system (the red exclamation points that appear now and then). The mod adds an additional blue and yellow exclamation point, and also color codes the text as well so you can easily find the corresponding event.

Events are color-coded based on the type of event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just finished a test run on both versions, so I should have the bugs worked out, but let me know if you run into anything.
The in-game for version 0.2.4 also includes a bugfix for the gallery issue.

To install: Just extract the zip file in the game directory (where the .exe is) and overwrite all the necessary files. Make sure to grab the right zip for your game version!

I've been thinking about this too. It'll probably take me a few more updates since I've got my hands full with the planned story content, but I'll whip something up eventually.
Lol, of course I didn't see this post before I finished creating this in-game walkthrough, but feel free to use it and integrate it into the main game. It should be fairly customizable and extensible, but feel free to message me if you'd like any additional info or tweaks.

I accept payment in likes and Early-Access Patreon versions lmao.

Last edited:

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
What program or game is being used to create these scenes I would like to help make ntr games
Koikatu. I dunno if Koikatu Party or Koikatu Sunshine.
I guess it doesn't matter cuz you'll be using its Charastudio anyway.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
In-game walkthrough mod, versions and 0.2.5 and 0.2.4 (with gallery bugfix)
Awesome work, but the version for 0.2.4 has an error :
(File "game/scenes/ch2.rpy", line 1038: expected statement.)

It reads : hotspringsCh2Seen = True
Instead of : $ hotspringsCh2Seen = True

Your missing the '$' which causes a crash. After fixing that works perfectly, thanks.

That said, I'm still stuck at 10 points. Might just restart with the mod, cause I've doe everything I can think of and it's not suggesting anything on my main save, rip.

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Awesome work, but the version for 0.2.4 has an error :
(File "game/scenes/ch2.rpy", line 1038: expected statement.)

It reads : hotspringsCh2Seen = True
Instead of : $ hotspringsCh2Seen = True

Your missing the '$' which causes a crash. After fixing that works perfectly, thanks.

That said, I'm still stuck at 10 points. Might just restart with the mod, cause I've doe everything I can think of and it's not suggesting anything on my main save, rip.
Damn, fixed this bug, but probably screwed up the version in the final distributable. Patched it now, thanks for pointing it out!

And yeah, I'd highly suggest restarting if you are missing some scenes. If you miss certain points in the progression, the walkthrough mod won't help you go back in time, per say (ctrl to skip seen text is your friend). 10 points is a strange place to be stuck though.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Damn, fixed this bug, but probably screwed up the version in the final distributable. Patched it now, thanks for pointing it out!

And yeah, I'd highly suggest restarting if you are missing some scenes. If you miss certain points in the progression, the walkthrough mod won't help you go back in time, per say (ctrl to skip seen text is your friend). 10 points is a strange place to be stuck though.
Yep, after a restart, everything is good now. For some reason I didn't get any manly points in the first part, so everything that gave points in the second only got me to 10, lol.

Reactions: Big Daddy

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Yep, after a restart, everything is good now. For some reason I didn't get any manly points in the first part, so everything that gave points in the second only got me to 10, lol.
If your main save was old enough, that might indeed be an issue, since I had a bit of a mess with certain parts of the code early on that might have persisted depending on the save.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Awesom dev. Awesome game. Ended up getting my coin on Patreon. Havent had this much excitement for a game since I started playing WEGs many moons ago. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: LordFrz
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes