asunabunny

May 19, 2022
good bonus scene but there is something that is strange about the mouths using a profile view the mouth becomes strange because it is not something natural but something deformed maybe other points of view to try to hide that deformity or make the uncle's penis somewhat smaller not much enough to fix it, it seems that his mouth is dislocated that when they are with kendo they will not be able to close their mouths again

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
good bonus scene but there is something that is strange about the mouths using a profile view the mouth becomes strange because it is not something natural but something deformed maybe other points of view to try to hide that deformity or make the uncle's penis somewhat smaller not much enough to fix it, it seems that his mouth is dislocated that when they are with kendo they will not be able to close their mouths again
i mean a dick that size would dislocate most people's jaw XD

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
If thats the case I

hope at least theres an option between a netorare and netorase route :x
Yea I gotta agree, I thought this game was netorase for a while and it just sat in my unplayed folder till I had nothin else. But after playing it it was perfect. Feels pretty netorare so far, but if that switches I will lose interest quick. I hope if it does add netorase it's atleast a separate option.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2022
my big problem with netorase in stories that start netorare (like this one), is that netorase usually comes out of nowhere, something without much logic just to further break the importance of Ntr'ed. Knowing this, it is worth saying that in these cases the netorase ends up making a character like Satoshi just an element sorry for having netorase scenes in the story, he already works very well as the one who is betrayed and does not know exactly what is going on, and with that we have great sex scenes hidden in the presence of Satoshi or not, and friends these scenes are great in this story so far.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
There is already a sort-of netorase route. It's called Natsuki and her freaky husband.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
There is already a sort-of netorase route. It's called Natsuki and her freaky husband.
With that being said No Try, when does Uncle start actually fucking these other women? Mary is the main goal here, understood, but these other side piece teases need a better dickin' down too. Maybe a little threesome action with Mary and Natsuki?

JK, actually just wanted to say good game. Keep stayin amazin!

Reactions: Toushiro

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
With that being said No Try, when does Uncle start actually fucking these other women? Mary is the main goal here, understood, but these other side piece teases need a better dickin' down too. Maybe a little threesome action with Mary and Natsuki?

JK, actually just wanted to say good game. Keep stayin amazin!
Everything in due time, my child...

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
that moment where satoshi says she'll finally put her attention back on him. kind of reminds me of a moment from one of slut writers stories where one of the characters said that but with more devilish conations.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes