zerosu13

Dec 16, 2018
fuck!! it was delicious! this game never disappoints! now all that remains is to wait for 2.6

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
did it fix the natsuki bug from last release? it didn't trigger her meeting with the mc if you alread did the cosplay events.

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, really interested how it's going to play out in the next couple updates. I hope the MC isn't just going to be a complete cuck and watch and enjoy it, I want some drama.
That's what I expect to happen, but I don't think it would lead to a satisfying "happy" ending.

Ultimatly all three main characters are in the wrong in different ways, and all three need character growth if there's going to be a happy ending that isn't contrived.

Reactions: Ghostyiooo8

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
I was disappointed in the game, the beginning was good, but then something went wrong, for some reason a lot of new characters were added, with whom I have to interact anyway to advance the plot, although these characters are not interesting to me, in general the game is not for me, but I wish the developer all the same creative success

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
So again , no new update with Kendo ? boring :sleep: I thought that it's a A tale of NTR full of seduction, forbidden relationships, and (surprisingly) a happy end! but seems like that is not the case

Reactions: jaden000

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
That's what I expect to happen, but I don't think it would lead to a satisfying "happy" ending.

Ultimatly all three main characters are in the wrong in different ways, and all three need character growth if there's going to be a happy ending that isn't contrived.
Sadly that's what I expect to happen too, what I think will happen is the MC will get upset then after some talk with gf/the other people they have met he will be talked into coming around to watching, letting it happen or doing some kind of partner swap until he is accepting of the idea of his gf fucking other people, and the game will be the gf doing it in front of him and behind his back and his happy ending will be she stays with him but is fucking the uncle/other guys if you can even call that a happy ending lol. I think there is only a happy ending for one person that that is the uncle, or I guess two if you count the gf if she continues to get what she wants.

Reactions: Ghostyiooo8

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Bros, i'm stuck with 22 points, cant do anything, what am i missing?
Same thing here. Went to all events, nothing changes
Try to use the walkthrough mod in the following post. It'll be added formally to the game from the next version onwards after talking with the modder, it's a nice help to guide you in case you're missing anything:

In-game walkthrough mod, versions 0.2.5 and 0.2.4 (with gallery bugfix)

With all the questions being asked about missing points on this thread, I figured it would be worth making an In-game walkthrough for this game. It should make it pretty difficult to miss scenes, at least that's the goal!

The way it works is pretty self-explanatory, but it's basically a super extension of the in-game hint system (the red exclamation points that appear now and then). The mod adds an additional blue and yellow exclamation point, and also color codes the text as well so you can easily find the corresponding event.

Events are color-coded based on the type of event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just finished a test run on both versions, so I should have the bugs worked out, but let me know if you run into anything.
The in-game for version 0.2.4 also includes a bugfix for the gallery issue.

To install: Just extract the zip file in the game directory (where the .exe is) and overwrite all the necessary files. Make sure to grab the right zip for your game version!

Lol, of course I didn't see this post before I finished creating this in-game walkthrough, but feel free to use it and integrate it into the main game. It should be fairly customizable and extensible, but feel free to message me if you'd like any additional info or tweaks.

I accept payment in likes and Early-Access Patreon versions lmao.

A$AP

Aug 6, 2016
The King of Summer v0.2.6-early (PC and Linux):

Enjoy you filthy animals

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes