Jul 10, 2020
i'm stuck on 22 since the last update and on this one as well cant seem to find any way to go up
any idea what i might be missing ???
nevermind didnt know i could go multiple times on the costume parlor

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
In-game walkthrough mod, versions 0.2.5 and 0.2.4 (with gallery bugfix)

With all the questions being asked about missing points on this thread, I figured it would be worth making an In-game walkthrough for this game. It should make it pretty difficult to miss scenes, at least that's the goal!

The way it works is pretty self-explanatory, but it's basically a super extension of the in-game hint system (the red exclamation points that appear now and then). The mod adds an additional blue and yellow exclamation point, and also color codes the text as well so you can easily find the corresponding event.

Events are color-coded based on the type of event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just finished a test run on both versions, so I should have the bugs worked out, but let me know if you run into anything.
The in-game for version 0.2.4 also includes a bugfix for the gallery issue.

To install: Just extract the zip file in the game directory (where the .exe is) and overwrite all the necessary files. Make sure to grab the right zip for your game version!

Lol, of course I didn't see this post before I finished creating this in-game walkthrough, but feel free to use it and integrate it into the main game. It should be fairly customizable and extensible, but feel free to message me if you'd like any additional info or tweaks.

I accept payment in likes and Early-Access Patreon versions lmao.
Do I need both of these files for the in game walkthrough or just pick one?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Mary probably won't believe what Satoshi will say about Kendo, she'll get angry at Satoshi instead, that will just infuriate me, as it's just creating drama to prolong the interactions with Kendo in any way possible, this is a perfect time to stop the interactions completely, those wanting more should get the content from a save before the retreat once more gets created, but it looks like she's going to have sex with Kendo in 0.2.6 anyways.

Reactions: Ghostyiooo8

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
My thoughts exactly. But oh well, decisions needs to be made in order to advance the plot at the expense of being stupid, incoherent, too convenient, etc. At the end of the day this is just a small game with a tight focus so a development like this must be expected.
Honestly? one of my biggest grips is how Satoshi's gonna be punished for standing his ground and/or using his head for once. But I guess that's what he got for not having a horse-cock. Am I rite? fuck him.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
My thoughts exactly. But oh well, decisions needs to be made in order to advance the plot at the expense of being stupid, incoherent, too convenient, etc. At the end of the day this is just a small game with a tight focus so a development like this must be expected.
Honestly? one of my biggest grip is how Satoshi's gonna be punished for standing his ground and/or using his head for one. But I guess that's what he got for not having a horse-cock. Am I rite? fuck him.
I sure hope that isn't the case though, as that will just cause the dev to come off as an incompetent writer.

The only happy ending I see possible now is for Satoshi to break up with the cheating slut, expose her cheating to everyone, and Satoshi finding a new girlfriend at the resort that won't just look elsewhere, but is honest about her dissatisfaction so they can work on it together, as he believes he is pleasing Mary enough sexually because she isn't being honest about it, she outright lies about it, he won't be able to work on something if he doesn't know something is wrong to begin with.

We need Satoshi Manly Points soon, as I don't like it that he keeps being punished, he has his flaws, but he just needs to improve himself, yet the dev doesn't allow him to become better, at this point it almost looks like it's personal for the dev, like someone like Satoshi wronged him in the past.

Apr 5, 2022
Conspiracies about the developer aside, all NTR genre games by and large suffer from this standard model MC like Satoshi, who 99% of the time turn out to be pieces of small dick and weak mind. I think it would be really interesting if Satoshi had better development, I love the netorare that's going on, and so I know that if Satoshi's story becomes netorase the character will only become more idiotic. In the end, I think the best choice would be to give Satoshi one only at the end of the story, so that he would have the opportunity to have his happy ending, or not, after all, we are talking about NTR here, I will say that everything I I want to see hidden sex scenes between Mary and Uncle in places where Satoshi is suspicious of what is happening.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Can someone post full Galary. Please
In-game walkthrough mod, versions 0.2.5 and 0.2.6 with Gallery Unlocker

UPDATE: Added version 0.2.6 and removed version 0.2.4. Also Added Gallery Unlocker! Just hit the padlock image in the top right of the gallery to unlock all scenes (hit it again to relock scenes and see what you missed)

You only need to download ONE file - Choose the version that matches your game version (0.2.5 or 0.2.6)

With all the questions being asked about missing points on this thread, I figured it would be worth making an In-game walkthrough for this game. It should make it pretty difficult to miss scenes, at least that's the goal!

The way it works is pretty self-explanatory, but it's basically a super extension of the in-game hint system (the red exclamation points that appear now and then). The mod adds an additional blue and yellow exclamation point, and also color codes the text as well so you can easily find the corresponding event.

Events are color-coded based on the type of event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just finished a test run on both versions, so I should have the bugs worked out, but let me know if you run into anything.
The in-game for version 0.2.4 also includes a bugfix for the gallery issue.

To install: Just extract the zip file in the game directory (where the .exe is) and overwrite all the necessary files. Make sure to grab the right zip for your game version!

Lol, of course I didn't see this post before I finished creating this in-game walkthrough, but feel free to use it and integrate it into the main game. It should be fairly customizable and extensible, but feel free to message me if you'd like any additional info or tweaks.

I accept payment in likes and Early-Access Patreon versions lmao.
My walkthrough mod now also includes a gallery unlocker, just install and click the padlock in the upper right and you are good to go

Apr 5, 2022
It has always been a dream of mine to be the focus of conspiracy theories and wild interpretations of my dark past through my writing.
I think all NTR writers are suspicious of something hahaha. I liked the update, the work is very good, I think everything is wonderful while Satoshi is in the shadows about the real relationship between Uncle and Mary, I think it's perfect like that, in my opinion.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
The King of Summer v0.2.6-early (PC and Linux):

Mega

The King of Summer v0.2.6-early (Mac):

Mega
Is there something the developer did that made you leak the game like his effort for your pleasure and everyone's pleasure was done in vain? remember, leaking his updates makes his revenue be lower than it can be, and can in the future trigger a burnout which makes the developer give up on the game, and in general for any developer out there. Be better next time.

anondawgi

Mar 1, 2023
Is there something the developer did that made you leak the game like his effort for your pleasure and everyone's pleasure was done in vain? remember, leaking his updates makes his revenue be lower than it can be, and can in the future trigger a burnout which makes the developer give up on the game, and in general for any developer out there. Be better next time.
do you know what site youre on?

q1978872989

Jul 25, 2022
It has always been a dream of mine to be the focus of conspiracy theories and wild interpretations of my dark past through my writing.
Hello, what do you think of the next development of the plot, whether there will be a scene where the hero is voyeuristic and the heroine is having sex?

“已经过社区验证”图标

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes