Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Does anynone has a save after level 23? I just can't get out of 22, already went back a few saves and did it all again, but nothing.
You try this?:
Can't say for certain which manly point everyone missed, but in my case it was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is very easy to miss if you never replay an event, as it isn't marked by an exclamation point on the map. To get to lvl 23, you need to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall tip for others missing points; backtrack, and use the ctrl key to skip already viewed scenes. Sometimes a manly point is only unlocked by talking to a side character more than one time, or new options open up in replayed events that weren't available on the first run through. They aren't always marked by exclamation points (may make sense for the dev to circle back through and update that system).

Reactions: fafafita73

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
What do you mean I've not fixed that already.

It's like that bug keeps coming back to haunt me.

In any case, yeah, follow these instructions, I'll make sure to have it fixed for next release.

As a side-note, I saw some conversation about the sandbox tag. I don't think VN and sandbox are incompatible, but I'm not sure if this game qualifies for the tag. Is having a map you use to navigate around scenes considered "sandbox"?
I think on the most technical of levels you COULD call this sandbox. Simply because you have a format which is not fully on rails - you have multiple choices of locations to go to at any one given time. But, I would not call it that. It is more VN than Sandbox by far, and I think adding the sandbox tag would just disappoint those looking for it, and turn off those who dislike it.

Sandbox implies that you created a world for us to go build our own castles in. You made the framework, school, jobs, clubs, activities, money to grind, things to buy, ect, and we make what we will of them.

What you've done is create a linear VN with static rail stops, with mid-content to fill our appetites between those stops that we can experience at will.

Not a hill to die on, but my opinion says very much no. Not a sandbox game.

A good way to tell this is that if you simply made events non-repeatable, it would look identical to a standard VN with a corruption tracker.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
The game is supposed to have a happy ending which netorase would be an easy way to go. I'm probably biased since I'm a netorase fan though lol
To be fair, the Dev said that the game will have, "and (surprisingly) a happy end!" That could mean a lot. Afterall, he is sort of building Kendo out to be the main character at the moment. So a happy end would be an end with Kendo getting the girl.

At the moment, he has it built to go either way. He introduced some cuck themes with Satoshi, possibly coming to enjoy it, but has also laid the groundwork for Satoshi to become a bit of a villain in trying to tear Kendo down unjustly.

I personally will be very disappointed if it ends up netorase, but we'll just have to see where it goes.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
At the moment, he has it built to go either way. He introduced some cuck themes with Satoshi, possibly coming to enjoy it, but has also laid the groundwork for Satoshi to become a bit of a villain in trying to tear Kendo down unjustly.
Unjustly?

vivi231

Dec 3, 2019
To be fair, the Dev said that the game will have, "and (surprisingly) a happy end!" That could mean a lot. Afterall, he is sort of building Kendo out to be the main character at the moment. So a happy end would be an end with Kendo getting the girl.

I personally will be very disappointed if it ends up netorase, but we'll just have to see where it goes.
True, maybe some route options? But satoshi is set up to easily be unlikable so if it dose go pure NTR I'd live lol. Like I said im probably biased.

Reactions: kgirlffx

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
True, maybe some route options? But satoshi is set up to easily be unlikable so if it dose go pure NTR I'd live lol. Like I said im probably biased.
Who knows. I'm not getting a route vibe from the game now, but for all we know the dev plans to split the route at a certain point. Hope he just focused on cheating/betrayal style NTR, but not my call :)

Reactions: Toushiro

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
yo i am stuck on 20 out of 25 and i swear i have checked everywhere 3x lol any help ?
Did you have Satoshi go solo to the 3 locations? Did you have Kendo do all he can with the 3 other girls? Did you go as Kendo back to her room and deluge her with cum?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Did you have Satoshi go solo to the 3 locations? Did you have Kendo do all he can with the 3 other girls? Did you go as Kendo back to her room and deluge her with cum?
I think the dev should create an in-game hint system soon.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
I'm having a slight problem.... I've got the manly level to 25, watched both hidden bj scenes but they are not unlocked in gallery...

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
What do developers use to make this kind of art?
Illusion games. They usually have some kind of story/simulator mode that's the actual "game" part, and then a studio mode for creating renders and animations that a lot of devs use for the visuals in their AVNs. The one this one is made with, with the cel-shaded anime aesthetic, is called Koikatsu (or maybe its sequel Koikatsu Sunshine). The other one you've probably seen a lot of games made with on this site, that has more realistic but still vaguely anime-ish visuals, is Honey Select (Pale Carnations, Now and Then, and Deviant Anomalies are some examples of HS at its best, if you didn't know what I was talking about just from that description).

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes