No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I don't know what the issue is but for some reason I cannot install this game on my mobile android phone. I have more than plenty storage space, I don't know what the issue is.
Despite storage, most mobile devices have a 2 GB install limit, and whoever leaked the game here seems to have increased the file size of the android version beyond that. Try the mega or mixdrop links, which seem to be at the intended 1.9 GB size.

EDIT: And everyone be careful of unofficial releases, specially when they're 100-200 MBs bigger than they should.

• Hey there
Reactions: Orumaito2001

Kuroashc

May 26, 2020
Hi guys,

Anyone encounter bug where the sex sound keeps on playing even after the scene ended? I'm on Satoshi BJ 2 with Mary. I could lower my volume but its kinda annoying.

May 9, 2020
Despite storage, most mobile devices have a 2 GB install limit, and whoever leaked the game here seems to have increased the file size of the android version beyond that. Try the mega or mixdrop links, which seem to be at the intended 1.9 GB size.

EDIT: And everyone be careful of unofficial releases, specially when they're 100-200 MBs bigger than they should.
I have the Mega download it's the one I've been trying. Shows 1.9GB.

I suppose I'll wait and see if this issue gets fixed.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheKingOfSummer-0.4.20FullEA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes