Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
King kendo/Mary scene is in my personal opinion the best scene at the time. My previous favorite was Kendo and Mary sex at the beach

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I started a new save to take it slow and savor every moment but
1693881020334.png
befoere
This is probably one of my fav games on the site, but man this dev could use some spell check XD

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
game is called king of summer when the protagonist is weird and it would be nice if he can get all the girls cause beards are weird and arent they the same size for there dicks why would they be stolen if that is the case in truth if there dicks are the same size it should be avoidable

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rugerrell6

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
goddamnit i know its intended but main characters character is so weak. i actually had a pleasurefest during the ending 2: enough because he got suddenly so manly and actually right about things. instead of being casually drifted from a to b he should be like this in the main route as well. he is whiny ass bitch in the main route but actual chad in the endings there is no inbetween.

uncle's character is good he should be stay in that route for himself.
Cuck couple is nice.
Big tiddy girl needs some devoplement character wise.

Kysky

Nov 22, 2020
Kendo (and Arato if you choose his route) should have a proper contender. Some kind of handsome/viril dude with huge dick energy who can rival him and possibly take Mary away or make her doubt.

Otherwise, it would quickly become boring.

Reactions: jaden000

jaden000

May 30, 2020
game is called king of summer when the protagonist is weird and it would be nice if he can get all the girls cause beards are weird and arent they the same size for there dicks why would they be stolen if that is the case in truth if there dicks are the same size it should be avoidable
it’s called king of summer so vanilla hypocritical fans can cry more at games not catered towards them

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes