Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Mary needs a fat black cock
you say this in literally every single forum you go into. Most of us are focused on the women not the color of the cocks.. Maybe you should find yourself a black man cause clearly your obsessed with black cocks. :ROFLMAO: Mary doesn't need 1 but it sounds like you do. :coffee: But thats good for you! Chase that fat black cock!! lol

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
you say this in literally every single forum you go into. Most of us are focused on the women not the color of the cocks.. Maybe you should find yourself a black man cause clearly your obsessed with black cocks. :ROFLMAO: Mary doesn't need 1 but it sounds like you do. :coffee: But thats good for you! Chase that fat black cock!! lol
Maybe it started out as a fetish, but developed into an obsession.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rugerrell6

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
are there gonna be more characters?
i remember in Kendo's backstory flashback- there was an office lady i think, which i think might be related to arato, so she could spice things up in the kendo harem route.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
are there gonna be more characters?
i remember in Kendo's backstory flashback- there was an office lady i think, which i think might be related to arato, so she could spice things up in the kendo harem route.
That office lady is Arato's sister, its mentioned when Kendo saves Mary from Arato during the netorase scene

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
goddamnit i know its intended but main characters character is so weak. i actually had a pleasurefest during the ending 2: enough because he got suddenly so manly and actually right about things. instead of being casually drifted from a to b he should be like this in the main route as well. he is whiny ass bitch in the main route but actual chad in the endings there is no inbetween.

uncle's character is good he should be stay in that route for himself.
Cuck couple is nice.
Big tiddy girl needs some devoplement character wise.
Hanako got very hot scene in last patreon build

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Does anyone have the complete gallery... since the game closes as soon as I start the kendo route
It's been a little while since I played as I like to wait for 3 to 4 updates, but isn't there an "unlock gallery" prompt within the gallery?

mehness643

Nov 30, 2021
Just took a look at the road map of releases - am I correct in saying that there are no plans for Kendo/Mary content for the next 3 public releases (0.3.9 to 0.4.1)?

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes