kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Pay your PP his pocket money, so that he can get the update on Patreon for us.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
One of the sneak peek images for 0.4.0(current public version is .3.8 and patreon 0.3.9, next public version is 0.3.9)

1695377127548.png

by the way Developer mentioned that delay might take around 3 days 3 days ago...so new update might be dropping later today. 0.4.0 will probably have new mary scenes and rin scenes(massage parlour girl). Nrxt public ver(0.3.9) has new mary and hanako scenes

Last edited:

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
I just played all the way through. At first, i was enjoying it because satoshi was a pathetic lil beta who deserved to be cucked, but as time went on, i began to feel bad for the little guy. After i went through the swinging route, the game gives you a choice for satoshi. Basically satoshi just up and leaves that cheating bitch at the resort - he has just had enough betrayal. The game says this is a bad end, but i say its a great ending. The guy just says "fuck you you worthless slut! Fuck you, you shitty betraying family member!" and just leaves and ghosts everyone who betrayed him. Its not a bad end, our pathetic beta took the first step to alpha-ness. And that is not being afraid to walk away - not having obsessive attachments.

I deleted the game afterwords, because i felt that the story couldnt get any better - it had reached a perfect ending for me. I just want to say that i thoroughly enjoyed the game - ive read a lot of NTR, but very rarely do i feel anything for the characters involved - great job
That's an option how do you get that ending

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheKingOfSummer-0.3.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
would try the game if there is revenge path :eek: or at least let the mc get other girls
The game has multiple MC's why do you only care about 1 of them..? You have no connection to these characters whatsoever yet you wont try the game unless you have specific route favoring that character..? I will never understand you people that get your panties in a bunch when a fictional character who isnt you doesnt get the girl. Satoshi has a defined character he isnt you. Kendo is the King of Summer and Satoshi isnt, that's how the story goes.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
The game has multiple MC's why do you only care about 1 of them..? You have no connection to these characters whatsoever yet you wont try the game unless you have specific route favoring that character..? I will never understand you people that get your panties in a bunch when a fictional character who isnt you doesnt get the girl. Satoshi has a defined character he isnt you. Kendo is the King of Summer and Satoshi isnt, that's how the story goes.
did i said the mc is me?? lol, i never said i mind ntr game, i just said i hope there is a route for that.. dev can say yes or no. u whiteknight much? so i cant voice my opinion in a forum? too many game to try, too few time. whats wrong with me instant trying a game if there is a route i like??

U must be those type of people that bitch about bad cgi, animation and plots just because. hypocrite much?

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes