Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
did i said the mc is me?? lol, i never said i mind ntr game, i just said i hope there is a route for that.. dev can say yes or no. u whiteknight much? so i cant voice my opinion in a forum? too many game to try, too few time. whats wrong with me instant trying a game if there is a route i like??

U must be those type of people that bitch about bad cgi, animation and plots just because. hypocrite much?
No i bitch about idiots like you who come on here and make idiotic comments about how they wont try the game unless it has a revenge route. Well newsflash buddy nobody cares and I guarantee the dev doesnt either. So go find another so called endless ocean of games with revenge routes and kick rocks bozo.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
No i bitch about idiots like you who come on here and make idiotic comments about how they wont try the game unless it has a revenge route. Well newsflash buddy nobody cares and I guarantee the dev doesnt either. So go find another so called endless ocean of games with revenge routes and kick rocks bozo.
okie dokie mum ~ nobody care about ur comments too ~ chillax ~ something stuck in ur butt? :ROFLMAO:

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
would try the game if there is revenge path :eek: or at least let the mc get other girls
Actually, there is revenge path, It's called Kendo. He got kicked from his company and Cucktoshi's father did him dirty too. So there is revenge but Cucktoshi is just the one on the receiving end.

Reactions: Dvnasty

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Actually, there is revenge path, It's called Kendo. He got kicked from his company and Satoshi's father did him dirty too. So there is revenge but Cucktoshi is just the one on the receiving end.
thanks for the helpful comment ~ this is the type of replies i was looking for ~ unlike some ~ ;)

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I guess you could say that Kendo stealing Cucktoshi's gf is a form of revenge on his family. Cucktoshi isnt really the direct cause of Kendo's misfortune but he is like his father who is Kendo's brother right and Kendo through the course of the story tries to think of the two separately but he keeps having dark feelings. He actually keeps giving Cucktoshi chances all the time despite all of it. Overall it's difficult to not like Kendo and like Cucktoshi. Personally I dislike Cucktoshi fuck him, his uncle funded him such a nice vacation and he can never show even a smidgen of genuine respect or gratitude for the older man. He mocks him on several occasions and openly shows disdain just like his father. Hope he gets cucked completely
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I guess you could say that Kendo stealing Cucktoshi's gf is a form of revenge on his family. Cucktoshi isnt really the direct cause of Kendo's misfortune but he is like his father who is Kendo's brother right and Kendo through the course of the story tries to think of the two separately but he keeps having dark feelings. He actually keeps giving Cucktoshi chances all the time despite all of it. Overall it's difficult to not like Kendo and like Cucktoshi. Personally I dislike Cucktoshi fuck him, his uncle funded him such a nice vacation and he can never show even a smidgen of respect or gratitude for the older man. He mocks him on several occasions and openly shows disdain just like his father. Hope he gets cucked completely
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so, for the multi protag, whom did the game show the pov from? i assume its only the gf pov and the toshi guy pov?

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
so, for the multi protag, whom did the game show the pov from? i assume its only the gf pov and the toshi guy pov?
Every character has their own pov. I think Cucktoshi has around the same number of lines as Kendo. There is also this guy Arato and of course other girls each having their own pov and scenes. Cucktoshi isnt like, in every scene. There are a lot of characters and the pov basically keep switching depending on who is the focus.

Other005

May 23, 2019
Since there's going to be the revenge route. Why don't you make the MC take a serum or a pill to make his dick bigger, then revenge would be better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Flojerazul20

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
The true ending will involve Satoshi growing a huge dick, winning every girl back from Kendo and Arato, having a big orgy with them and then ending with the words "in the end... *I* was The King of Summer (v. 0.8.91)"

It has already been written. Nobody fight it.
But what about the ending where all the guys make friends and fuck all the girls, then it ends with "I guess the real King of Summer was the friends we made along the way?"

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
Since the MC looks young and still growing what about a time skip of like a year and satoshi gets taller with a bigger dick and then wants to get revenge on his bastard uncle and get all the girls for himself, that would be hot ngl he got NTRed so he NTRs back at his oncle and all those bastard ! I can see it, that would be magnificent ngl. So in any case everyone would be satisfied with the kendo NTR route and the vanilla (kinda) revenge route of satoshi and stuff, would be awesome fr

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
oh wait I realized after writing that the author wrote the same thing just on top mb, I didn't see. Thanks for the update btw, appreciate it

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes