quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Hey guys, I've been thinking... since there was a 1-week delay with the public release of the 0.3.9 update... following the right schedule, we should be getting the public release of the 0.4.0 update this upcoming week right or is it also moved due to the delay? I'm hoping they stick with the original schedule and release it this week tho.
man.... I like the dev so it's kinda hard to say "just pirate it"

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Hey guys, I've been thinking... since there was a 1-week delay with the public release of the 0.3.9 update... following the right schedule, we should be getting the public release of the 0.4.0 update this upcoming week right or is it also moved due to the delay? I'm hoping they stick with the original schedule and release it this week tho.
the 0.4.0 will drop at the same time as 0.4.1 for patrons. Meaning that you guys share the delay with us. This has already happened once before few months ago. I doubt this time it will be different. Well ultimately it's up to the dev

I think the idea is that public version is 2 weeks behind patreon version

Reactions: zhrekbond

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.9

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 489 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Darkkitekek

Jul 24, 2021
don't care much for ntr unless the guy is an ass to the girl or deserves it but i do like hanako here and i like you did try to make some plots that satoshi attempts to be better

prov2

Sep 30, 2017
Can someone tell me how to fix the bug where there's no available progress after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game is just stuck there with no new story options

Reactions: snipecannon

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
i need more!!! if only they would development more the arato route to be more natural instead feeling abrupt it would be perfect :(

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes