No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Did the 4.0 update released already?
Yup, up here already.

By the way, because I know people here don't read the changelog, I am aware that the maximum manly level doesn't update in this version. It'll look something like "48/46" instead of "48/48" once you play it all. This is fixed in the next release.

Reactions: kurosx

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
I wouldn't describe myself as an NTR fan, but the way this story is crafted does it for me. The animations and models are all well done and that helps too. But this one does it for me. Congrats NTR fans you got a good one here

Reactions: elbro

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I restarted the game, started from 38 manly points and 28 manly points. Replay the whole game?
When you start the game, there's 5 options. The 2nd-to-last-one starts you with 41 manly points. If you are merely reloading old saves, the problem might persist. There's no option that starts you with 38 points, or even 28 (the closest ones are 41 and 29 respectively).

Reactions: thataboo

Yarida

Jan 12, 2021
The true ending will involve Satoshi growing a huge dick, winning every girl back from Kendo and Arato, having a big orgy with them and then ending with the words "in the end... *I* was The King of Summer (v. 0.8.91)"

It has already been written. Nobody fight it.
You are a Genius, you are the man.

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
I heckin' love No Try Studios, thanks again for the meal and for your hardwork, I hope you'll keep going what you do. Good stuff fr (Can't wait for Satoshi to get his revenge if what you said is true, hyped for it)

• Haha
Reactions: Rugerrell6
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes