Dec 23, 2019
Satoshi merges with Don Frye and becomes the manliest man to have ever existed, then he saves the world from an alien invasion and every woman on the planet falls in love with him and becomes part of his harem. All countries make him the king of the world and he leads humanity to peace and prosperity.

Nov 30, 2017
I want to start this game. I found in the comment there used to be a walkthrough mod. Is there still any updated walkthrough of sorts?

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
how to acess arato route
At a certain point in the game, after meeting Arato and after he makes a certain proposal to Satoshi, the message "Call Arato" will appear in the lower left part of the screen. Satoshi must be "without Mary." In the next scene, you must choose "Kick Uncle off the island", "Drink the whole drink", and "Do not intervene", when Arato fucks Mary. That will leave the Arato path open. Enjoy!

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
This game is officially over for me, it was turned into netori, where in order to move along the plot you watched how Kendo fucks everything and everyone, so now the dev is forcibly pushing us into the swinger path, no thanks

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
This game is officially over for me, it was turned into netori, where in order to move along the plot you watched how Kendo fucks everything and everyone, so now the dev is forcibly pushing us into the swinger path, no thanks
hamilton-king-george.gif

Reactions: Yarida

Sha5tyMcN4sty

Sep 11, 2023
> it was turned into netori
I'ts just head cannon fluidity -- switching the 'MC' from one character to another. This is a cool game in that respect.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
> character is fat old man
"I can't play the game with this fat and ugly old bastard!"
> character is young, athletic, rich and good looking man
"I can't play the game because I am being pushed into a swinger route!!"

You know who you are!

Reactions: blixbottle

Other005

May 23, 2019
I think an original path can be more constructive because NTR games where the MC gets into trouble and the old man or the ugly man or the ugly old man takes the MC's girl are already full. And I also really liked the fact that it has multiple routes, which gives the player more control. Creator, only praise for you. You are the man.

Reactions: No Try Studios

zhrekbond

Jul 11, 2023
Hey guys, I've been thinking... since there was a 1-week delay with the public release of the 0.3.9 update... following the right schedule, we should be getting the public release of the 0.4.0 update this upcoming week right or is it also moved due to the delay? I'm hoping they stick with the original schedule and release it this week tho.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes