ChinPowa

Oct 29, 2017
Is there any new pregnancy/impregnation content in 0.4.22? I am not sure if extending my patreon subscription for the 4th time is worth it after poor pregnancy implementation in 0.4.20.

• Angry
Reactions: Vampire_Lord

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheKingOfSummer-0.4.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Is there any new pregnancy/impregnation content in 0.4.22? I am not sure if extending my patreon subscription for the 4th time is worth it after poor pregnancy implementation in 0.4.20.
I think thats a valid question. Dunno why you got this reaction for that xD

Never knew that this game had pregnant content to begin with....or I forgot. :HideThePain:
Is it actual pregnant content or just impregnation flavoured text?

ChinPowa

Oct 29, 2017
I think thats a valid question. Dunno why you got this reaction for that xD

Never knew that this game had pregnant content to begin with....or I forgot. :HideThePain:
Is it actual pregnant content or just impregnation flavoured text?
In the end of Uncle ending there is a kind of dream scene for Satoshi where he imagines Mary being pregnant and there is a static shot of her with a barely visible belly.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
In the end of Uncle ending there is a kind of dream scene for Satoshi where he imagines Mary being pregnant and there is a static shot of her with a barely visible belly.
Thanks for the response. I can see why you felt that it was poorly implemented. xD

I accept that pregnant content is not for everyone, very niche and difficult to implement. Most of the time the reason for that is the time frame of the narrative within the game or the dev don't like it. Which is completely fine but having only a dream sequence feels like a cop out.
Either make it canon and explore it in a epilogue or personally don't add it at all. Dream sequences are just a tease.

Last edited:
Reactions: TacticalTomato

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Thanks for the response. I can see why you felt that it was poorly implemented. xD

I accept that pregnant content is not for everyone, very niche and difficult to implement. Most of the time the reason for that is the time frame of the narrative within the game or the dev don't like it. Which is completely fine but having only a dream sequence feels like a cop out.
Either make it canon and explore it in a epilogue or personally don't add it at all. Dream sequences are just a tease.
I would like to clarify that while the current pregnancy content is more in the line of a tease (as I'm not going to commit to it until I'm in the actual final stretch of the game), that it is not, in fact, a dream sequence. It very much happens.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I would like to clarify that while the current pregnancy content is more in the line of a tease (as I'm not going to commit to it until I'm in the actual final stretch of the game), that it is not, in fact, a dream sequence. It very much happens.
You gotta love clarification posts from the devs xD

I understand and that it actually happened is enough for me now. Makes me wonder though how he could perceive it that way as if it was a dream sequence.
Anyway I gotta expect some juicy pregnant scenes now late game after this No Try Studios. I hope you know that :p

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
You gotta love clarification posts from the devs xD

I understand and that it actually happened is enough for me now.
So I gotta expect some juicy pregnant scenes now late game after this No Try Studios. I hope you know that :p
I'll admit pregnancy is not my biggest kink or anything like that, so it's never been in my plans to dedicate a good chunk of content to it.

But also, game's gotta have a proper impregnation sequence + pregnancy stuff. It's an important development that cannot be rushed.

ChinPowa

Oct 29, 2017
I'll admit pregnancy is not my biggest kink or anything like that, so it's never been in my plans to dedicate a good chunk of content to it.

But also, game's gotta have a proper impregnation sequence + pregnancy stuff. It's an important development that cannot be rushed.
Thanks for clarifying, gonna re-activate my sub.

HomeyC

May 19, 2022
Dev there is an audio bug with the Manly level 8 event with Mary. The sex sound just continues over into the next scenes and beyond. Is there anyway to fix this?

Edit- The only way i was able to get rid of the audio bug was start a new save from Chapter 2-

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes