I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
oh i see ...
Ignore him, he's also trying to beg me for more grule and another puppy. Maybe I should restrict his internet access. I mean, he literally squats in my basement. Can't even go down there anymore. Had to throw the puppy at him.. This is his second one. He ate the first one.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

0.6.5 Release!
If you want the release now, go support Obsidu as a $3 Squire on Patreon!

New Area: Elven Brothel
I have decided to add a new area in the next update which as you can tell will be the Elven Brothel. This will give you the chance to do what you do at a brothel with a whole array of girls. (Will do polls in the future regarding it.)
For now, There won't be much available, however I will be adding more content to this area as the versions go on. It's all optional too, so if it's not your thing, you don't have to do it. Just figured I would throw in something that could be fun for you guys!

Reactions: asd33asd33

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Kingdom v0.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.09.2019

Last edited:

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
Wait, so the Elven heir to the throne mysteriously disappears. Our father, a veteran human of the war decides to attempt to make peace seemingly out of nowhere. Our PC is 'interesting' to the fey?

Last edited:

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Wait, so the Elven heir to the throne mysteriously disappears. Our father, a veteran human of the war decides to attempt to make peace of seemingly out of nowhere. Our PC is 'interesting' to the fey?
Obviously I'm not going to say whether what you said is right or wrong because, why would I? It's for you to decide what happens. But, I like how you thought it through. More will be explained about the MC's past in the coming updates. I hope you liked it.

Reactions: The Ascendent

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
Obviously, I'm not going to say whether what you said is right or wrong because, why would I? It's for you to decide what happens. But, I like how you thought it through. More will be explained about the MC's past in the coming updates. I hope you liked it.
Tease;)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Kingdom [v0.6.5 Standard] [Obsidu] (981 mb rar pc original)

323 mb rar unofficial market (pc/mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Note. I forgot to apply transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) which makes game playing
much more enjoyable to me. If you want it just unrar this attachment into The kingdom 0.6.5-market\game.
View attachment transparent box mod.rar